Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread (36161 Views)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? / All Elephone Smart Phones Discussion Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Annydan:

Pls how did u put different on your pple app as well as d bible version which all appear on ur start screen. Pls want to learn. Bought L540 n am stil learning d phone.so diffcult. Thanks

go to my people app and click on add an account...it will ask u to login ur accounts....u can login ur facebook,twitter and other accounts....

for the bible ...download the Bible App Yuri Software version,pin it to ur startscreen and enlarge the size....

just tell me what u need i will tell u how to get it
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Annydan:

Pls how did u put different on your pple app as well as d bible version which all appear on ur start screen. Pls want to learn. Bought L540 n am stil learning d phone.so diffcult. Thanks

go to my people app and click on add an account...it will ask u to login ur accounts....u can login ur facebook,twitter and other accounts....

for the bible ...download the Bible App Yuri Software version,pin it to ur startscreen and enlarge the size....

just tell me what u need i will tell how to solve /get it
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Annydan: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
kallmemrB:

just tell me what u need i will tell how to solve /get it
Thanks alot
Pls i v anoda question. Pls wat antivirus is d best for d lumia 540 phone n where can i get it or download it.
Secondly wat app is d best to download movie n book without consuming much megabite. Thanks alot.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by amicableSavage: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
I want to sell mine anyone[size=18pt]20k[/size]. Price still negotiable guys. Thanks much.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Annydan:

Thanks alot
Pls i v anoda question. Pls wat antivirus is d best for d lumia 540 phone n where can i get it or download it.
Secondly wat app is d best to download movie n book without consuming much megabite. Thanks alot.

Microsoft phones don't use antivirus,there OS is highly secured and their stored don't contain virus

Download Ucweb or surfy browser to download movies,there are lots of books in the store,u can search online or download ebooks app

Abt the movies,it all depends on the movies site and movie size but UCweb is alot better in downloading than others
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Annydan: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Thanks. Pls how can i save a page for offline reading n how can i record d voice of a preacher in d church or to record a voice
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Annydan:
Thanks. Pls how can i save a page for offline reading n how can i record d voice of a preacher in d church or to record a voice
download Voice recorder pro at the store and to save for offline reading...if ur browsing with the opera browser ,u will see a + mark at the address bar,just click on that it will bring out options for u,click save for offline
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by isokey: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
kallmemrB, I'm facing a challenge with downloading pictures, videos and even books on my phone. I use lumia 535 and I've been enjoying it until this evolved. can you help me out pls?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by uptimum123(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
isokey:
kallmemrB, I'm facing a challenge with downloading pictures, videos and even books on my phone. I use lumia 535 and I've been enjoying it until this evolved. can you help me out pls?

I also use Lumia 535 and i download easily with it,so don't know why your having difficulties with it
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by isokey: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
for instance if i come across a pics i like on nairaland i simply tap on the pics and select 'save pics' or download option and the picture gets saved. but recently it would reply download failed. I've tried repeatedly buh still the same thing.
uptimum123:

I also use Lumia 535 and i download easily with it,so don't know why your having difficulties with it
for instance if i come across a pics i like on nairaland i simply tap on the pics and select 'save pics' or download option and the picture gets saved. but recently it would reply download failed. I've tried repeatedly buh still the same thing.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nastydroid(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2015
amicableSavage:
I want to sell mine anyone[size=18pt]18k[/size]. Price still negotiable guys. Thanks much.
15k?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by amicableSavage: 2:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Nastydroid:
15k?
pm me let's talk
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 12, 2015
isokey:
firstly how are u trying to download....which browser are u using? Do u have uc browser and secondly it's really easy to download with any of the browser...
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Macdove02(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2015
My phone Nokia Lumia 530 usually restarts itself almost every 30minutes and before it does so...The profile changes to flight mode. What could be wrong?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by uptimum123(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2015
Macdove02:
My phone Nokia Lumia 530 usually restarts itself almost every 30minutes and before it does so...The profile changes to flight mode. What could be wrong?

Try resetting the phone
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Macdove02(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2015
uptimum123:

Try resetting the phone
I have done that twice
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by hero10(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Neatly use Tecno H7 for sale , contact 07032773547
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macdove02:
I have done that twice
upgrade the OS..i mean the operating System
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Macdove02(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
kallmemrB:
upgrade the OS..i mean the operating System
Really...i got the message recently..could that be responsible....Anyways, how do i?. can i upgrade it myself on a phone tech will do
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by uptimum123(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macdove02:
Really...i got the message recently..could that be responsible....Anyways, how do i?. can i upgrade it myself on a phone tech will do

Yes you can,just connect to a WiFi hotspot and you are good to go
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Macdove02(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2015
uptimum123:

Yes you can,just connect to a WiFi hotspot and you are good to go
thanks
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by yomifola(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2015
I have a Nokia 535 which is working wonderfully fine until I tried to wipe it, and since then it has been rebooting itself and wiping. Please what can I do to stop it?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomifola:
I have a Nokia 535 which is working wonderfully fine until I tried to wipe it, and since then it has been rebooting itself and wiping. Please what can I do to stop it?
try checking for update
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Macdove02:
u can do it urself if u have access to Wi-Fi
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by yomifola(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
try checking for update

It's not about update. I said it keeps rebooting itself and wiping.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 14, 2015
yomifola:

is it Lumia 535 cos there's no nokia 535 and just update first...it simple
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by uptimum123(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2015
yomifola:

I will advice you take out your SD Card while the phone is off and switch it on back,if that doesn't work then you will have to update your phone.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by andonajnr(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Hey guys, am using a Lumia 535, my browsers sometimes shutdown demselves wen am browsing. Pls aw can I solve d problem. Thanks
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by milvet(f): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2015
Hello everyone...nice thread by d way..pls how do I check d properties i.e details of any pic (like to no d size,date n time twas taken etc) on my lumia 535
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by amicableSavage: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2015
milvet:
Hello everyone...nice thread by d way..pls how do I check d properties i.e details of any pic (like to no d size,date n time twas taken etc) on my lumia 535
you don't. u've gotta download metro file manager for this.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by milvet(f): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2015
amicableSavage:
you don't. u've gotta download metro file manager for this.
thanks but nawa bt dis phone na big man big trouble o
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2015
milvet:
Goodmorning...you don't need to download any apps,just go to Files in the all apps....if its a pic u snap with the fone it will be in camera role and all the details will be there and also if its a pic u got thru Bluetooth it will be in saved pictures..,,the size,date and stuffs irs all written there

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? / Which Network Is Making Free Midnight Call Now?? Help Out.. / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.