Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Details From APC Press Conference - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details From APC Press Conference (57929 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference / Rivers State Apc Press Release On Biafra / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by SpencerLewis(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
dguyindcorner:

blunder everywhere. Later they will be claiming PhD.

may heaven loose you from this bondage
Amen on behalf of BROKENTV
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Ovamboland(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bekwarra:
Thought Nigeria will be burning by now with the postponement. APC and noise-making sha. When the CinC talks, you mofos gatz listen and stay calm. Amaechi where art thou? Come and lead protest nah. Na unknown soldier go just diffuse your miserable life. GEJ has just begun his own game, may we all live long to see the end of it and know who wins. APC na starting una get, what you people have been doing since all these days is what we in France call IGG- Initial Gra Gra.

There were citizens urging on Abacha, Hitler, Mobutu, Laurent Gbagbo etc. when they displayed their madness and hailed them as commander, no surprise here. Even if Jonathan declares himself God today some i.diots will still follow him.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by uchesino(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
slimpresh:
so childish
as far as he will nt WIN... Accepted
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by abraka00(f): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=namuH post=30565214]

Buhari is not a saint. Many people shouting 'sai Buhari' were either very young or not even born when Buhari took over power. He overthrew the govt of Shagari when he noticed he was to be implicated in a 2.3billion dollars fraud when he was a petroleum minister. Why did he chose to arrest and detain journalists without trial ? It was because he did not want them to probe his govt. But today, everybody is free to look and criticize Jonathan's govt.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by sirwilly1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:
Agents of CHANGE cool , we gonna marchBUHARI to Aso rock in March & marchGEJ out of Aso rock to Otuoke.
Sai Buhari.
When the date for election was feb 14, una said it is FEBUHARI. Now it is march, una say na MARCHBUHARI. If they change am to april nko? Una go turn am to APRILFOOLBUHARI. We'll meet at the polls. #GEJTILL2019
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by alaoeri: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
sirwilly1:

When the date for election was feb 14, una said it is FEBUHARI. Now it is march, una say na MARCHBUHARI. If they change am to april nko? Una go turn am to APRILFOOLBUHARI. We'll meet at the polls. #GEJTILL2019
What is this one saying, GEJ is already on his way to Otuoke.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by abraka00(f): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=alaoeri post=30559536]
Clearly I can see we are in a deeper problem in this country for you to say those APC members are not corrupt. I can now understand your position.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by sirwilly1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:

What is this one saying, GEJ is already on his way to Otuoke.
Like I said before, we'll meet at the polls. Wait till March 28
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by AfricaFace(f): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
why are you looking for house boy Osibanjo where his master (VP-Tinubu) is seated for the conference.
i thought Nigeria will be on fire with the postponement of election, it is paining me that Jona just realized the power he has as CinC, It's not too late though... where is the other house boy , Amechi... i thought he would have matched from PortHarcourt to Abuja, en-route Enugu..... empty vessel
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by babestella: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
ossuofia1:
Buhari to the North.

Buhari to the South.

Buhari to the West.

Buhari to the East.

Buhari, our President.

We love you.

Ain't no stopping you Sire.

#March4Buhari

Nursery rhyme. Kudos cheer leader. Bunch of APC clowns.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by bashydemy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
cytellProperty:
Its obvious Dem don take your head collect Paro. STOOGE. Go and think for yourself and ya family.
Hahahaha look at this foool, You have been brainwashed, I hope one of your family that you like most died in the hand of Boko Haram and you will know what Good Governance is.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1) Oriental hotel
2) Falomo shopping complex
3) First National Airline
4) Lekki Concession Company
5) Apapa amusement park
6) Maiyegun Land project
7) De Nation
cool Tejuoso Market (joint ownership)
9) Renaissance Hotel
10) Ikeja shopping mall
11) TV Continental
12) Converted Lagos Poly for Tvc
13) Owned NNPC office building in Lagos
14) Radio continental
15) Owned school of Nursing building in Lagos.
16) Tax collector of Lagos state (Alpha Bats)
17) N4 billion govt financed property for himself at Queens drive, Lagos.

Tinubu acquired all the above and more after he became a governor of Lagos state, first in 1999 and won second term in 2003. He remains governor emeritus of Lagos, controlling the states' treasury through his protégé Fashola.
APC change! We now know the APC kind of change ooooh. Nigerians pls judge for ur selves oooh
Is this the kind of change we want

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by jpphilips(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
fada54:

hello sir am in my thirties , it may interest you that i have done extensive research on nigeria history sir .I have videos and write ups on how igbos had been treated in the past.Some of them who perpetrated the evil act are still alive.

From the extensive research you did, who were the people who joined hands to commit genocide against your people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.