Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Details From APC Press Conference - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details From APC Press Conference (57928 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference / Rivers State Apc Press Release On Biafra / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by ossuofia1: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
I can see why these hate filled ethnic bigots are social misfits.

Don't worry, when General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn on May 29 you can all jump into the nearest well.

We won't miss you.

#SaiBuhari Nwannem

4 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by kestolove95(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
sandzphield:

Abokis are not use to wearing shoe ... So its their normal way of life .
ok..dey leav a very moderate lifeesytle
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by ossuofia1: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
babestella:

hahahahahaha still paining you? grin grin grin grin grin
You are a parboiled and properly seasoned vegetable waiting to be consumed by APC and their chieftains.

*shakes head*

Very lame.

Try harder next time.

Ugly Transvestite pretending to be a girl.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by alaoeri: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
abraka00:
That is the problem am facing with most people shouting 'change'. They dont know the real person called Buhari. I will advise you to meet any government teacher to give u stories about Buhari/Idiagbon regime
Don't need any more lectures about Buhari's previous regime but want you to know that there is different between military & civilian regime, you can quote me in the future if Buhari wins, his regime will far be better than that of GEJ.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by babestella: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lagos State To Cough Up N1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration

SaharaReporters has learnt that former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos has demanded that the Lagos State government and various local government councils in the state contribute huge sums of cash to fund his 69th birthday celebration.

aharaReporters has learnt that former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos has demanded that the Lagos State government and various local government councils in the state contribute huge sums of cash to fund his 69th birthday celebration.

Reliable sources told SaharaReporters that Mr. Tinubu, a professed opposition figure and leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), made it compulsory that the chairmen of all local governments under the party contribute cash to give him a birthday that one of his critics has described as “obscene and immoral.” In all, the ACN chieftain has asked the state and local governments to cough up N1 billion.

“The birthday party is being planned as a month-long affair and will be celebrated in phases,” said one source.

In addition to the funds from his state, Mr. Tinubu has also asked that the governors of Oyo, Ekiti, Edo and Ekiti make significant cash donations to the planned events. Our sources revealed that tension may be brewing between Mr. Tinubu and Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State over the latter’s refusal to contribute towards the lavish birthday party.

Mr. Ajimobi recently hosted President Goodluck Jonathan's wife, Patience, during her visit to Oyo State. A source close to the governor told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Jonathan told Mr. Ajimobi not to create enmity with PDP elements in his state. She reportedly described former Governor Tinubu as a closet member of the PDP.

Our source said Mrs. Jonathan, who was piqued by Tinubu’s recent criticisms of her husband’s policies, also revealed that Mr. Tinubu has met secretly with her husband on several occasions. She said that, at one such private meeting last year in France, President Jonathan and Tinubu struck a deal to quash a case against the former governor for violations of Code of Conduct provisions.

After portraying Mr. Tinubu as a selfish politician out for his personal financial interests, Mrs. Jonathan told Ajimobi to contact her directly if he needed anything from Mr. Jonathan.

A source in Oyo stated that Governor Ajimobi’s decision not to bankroll Tinubu’s birthday extravaganza may signal the governor’s determination to escape from under Mr. Tinubu’s tyrannical style of leadership within the ACN political orbit and Ajimobi's move to start a gradual migration back to the PDP. Ajimobi is generally described as a non-performing governor by Oyo indigenes.

Although Mr. Tinubu claims to be 60 years old, a source told us that he is at least 67 years old.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2012/03/25/lagos-state-cough-n1-billion-fund-tinubus-birthday-celebration

3 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by uchesino(m): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oga failbuhari abi mortuary any one dey call u oga sir mumu u will not WIN. Simple ozu bida

4 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Sunky200: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
his speech is so diplomatic, noble and worthy of a standing ovation unlike someone I know of that alters words out of his mouth instead of his head.

I no mention name o o o, but if you sabi person wey I dey refer to "Click LIKE"

I dey wash my white socks make e dry fast marchBuhari is somewhere around the corner

3 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by berrystunn(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
“Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria.”He said; “In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.

“Buhari will just utter some words that he had rehearsed and any attempt to bring in new words always result to confusion in his brain due to senility. That was the reason he called his running mate Osunbade instead of Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State as Ibo State.“This is clear evidence of ill-health, old age and senility. Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health,” the governor said.Speaking further, Fayose, who insisted that “Buhari is old and sick said; “they had programmed Buhari to travel to the U.S on 26th of this month, but they opted out when the secret trip was reported in the media

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/

Is all over for APC
“Buhari is old and sick, there waiting on feb 14 to come , so he can travel to the U.S for medical checkup,

So what will be there plan B ?

5 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by ossuofia1: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sunky200:
his speech is so diplomatic, noble and worthy of a standing ovation unlike someone I know of that alters words out of his mouth instead of his head.

I no mention name o o o, but if you sabi person wey I dey refer to click like

I dey wash my white socks make e dry fast marchBuhari is somewhere around the corner

Nothing do you my guy.

I follow you march.

#March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by shizzle11(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
MTCHEWWWWW!

Nonsense and ingredient.

God punish buhari

God punish apc

matchbuhari2015

GEJ Rocks!

TeamFreshAir!!! cool

6 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by slimpresh(f): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
BrokenTV:
madbuhari getting ready to loose the presidential election, i hope he won't call for blood and babbons but sue for peace from his supporter like he is doing now when he loose.
ur head is really broken. I wonder if u have any brains at all
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Quick one OP
Did Bauahri Said all this or u just do CNP??
cos if at all he said it u didn't type as he has presented it
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by shizzle11(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
ossuofia1:
[s]I can see why these hate filled ethnic bigots are social misfits.

Don't worry, when General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn on May 29 you can all jump into the nearest well.

We won't miss you.

#SaiBuhari Nwannem[/s]
You are a consumate retarrrd

3 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by slimpresh(f): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
uchesino:
Oga failbuhari abi mortuary any one dey call u oga sir mumu u will not WIN. Simple ozu bida
so childish

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Is he mourning the death of APC?
hahahaha funniest thing i heard today... lol.

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
sagio09:

U're a damn bloody fool,with a selfish interest like ur clueless master,don't u pity d poor?
D poor have always been around.. even Jesus corroborated? .. Are u saying dea will b no poor people if buhari becomes president which he wont anyway...

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by samuelrodger9: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Too bad they lost out this time.. come Feb 15, they will also lose out to the man.. GEJ 2019

2 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by ossuofia1: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
shizzle11:
You are a consumate retarrrd

And what are you?

A quintessential moronic troll whose life and opinions are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

There, choke on that.

grin
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by mrnuur(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
In the midst of Bombs,bullets and apprehension,successful elections took place in Pakistan,Columbia ,Iraq,Afghanistan,Egypt,Ukraine,Lebanon,Syria,DRC; In the midst of threats,elections were held in Sri Lanka,Venezuela,Tunisia,South Sudan;in the midst of sanctions,election was held in Iran,Russia and Cuba;In the midst of economic chaos,elections were held in Greece;in the midst of natural disasters elections took place in Haiti;The juice of flimsy excuses is produced from the crushed fruit of lies

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by ossuofia1: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari to the North.

Buhari to the South.

Buhari to the West.

Buhari to the East.

Buhari, our President.

We love you.

Ain't no stopping you Sire.

#March4Buhari
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Which one comes first jega's. Removal or buhari disqualification. I am thinking jega's removal dats more potent. In Asari dokubo's voice GEJ will win in whateva way.

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by yerimastyle(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai!
Anti corruption warlords!!! grin
See their faces!
where is the redeem pastor pastor Osinbajo ?and bakere was right about Apc

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by koboko69: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Can the Yorubas everly learn lessons. Once beaten, twice shy...[/size]

YORUBA RONU

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.- George Santayan (1863-1952)

It took Abacha two months to sideline Diya. How long will it take Buhari to sideline Osinbajo? Gen.Sani Abacha used Gen.Oladipo Diya to gain Yoruba support for his coup in 1993. Two months after, Diya was sidelined in favour of a "born-to-rule" mafia, headed by Alhaji Aminu Saleh and curated by Major Al Mustapha.

After enjoying the support of president Olusegun Obasanjo to become president in 2017, Ahhaji Umoru Musa Yar'Adua stopped picking Obasanjo's calls barely six weeks after getting into office. Also, it took Yar'Adua a mere eight weeks to block Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from gaining acess to Aso Rock after assuming office in 2007.

How long will it take Gen.Muhammadu Buhari to hand over his government to the "PTF Mafia" headed by Tanimu Yakubu if the General succeeds in using Yoruba South-West to win power in 2015?

[size=16pt]It is about to happen again...When are you people going to be ashame?[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr_95vQq7I0

How did they end up? Dead!!!! I fear yoruba oprumotu....though if from the ND. Abeg make we hear word. How long did it take Jonathan to start shunning baba too?
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by Nigeriasam: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2015
it is ur useless GEJ dat will die b4 d people's general. GMB is a man of destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by saudatu(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Jennynkk:
Buhari is in a mess. cheesy

#Marchddownbuhari

March down your father. sad sad sad sad
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by shizzle11(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2015
ossuofia1:

And what are you?

A quintessential moronic troll whose life and opinions are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

There, choke on that.

grin
Now you just defined your miserable father...Excellent! you must be a chip of the old block...congrats son of a nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by diamond88: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQsYaqkz6k&feature=player_embedded
It's so sad that the young generation didn't know the atrocities this sadist commit during his worst rule. Even the people that were name after our University and college of education to polythenics ;this man kill of of them and sentence to death. He confiscate the passport of PA awolowo, jail so many that we don't have a clue of history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQsYaqkz6k&feature=player_embedded
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by eluquenson(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2015
grin

Re: Details From APC Press Conference by vislabraye(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2015
doctokwus:
Nigeria is far bigger than GEJ and millions of genuine patriots will surely overcome him.
If Nigerians cud overcome "the maximum dictator",Abacha and a 3rd term seeking Obasanjo;GEJ's case won't be any different.
No matter his schemes,GEJ would not stay a day longer than May 29 in Aso rock.

Abacha's case is different and Nigerians did not fight back. This is democracy so we can protest, back then who born monkey.

APC guys should piple down Oh. I see a lot of war mongers hitting up the polity.
Re: Details From APC Press Conference by sirfemoz(m): 12:08am On Feb 09, 2015
doctokwus:
Nigeria is far bigger than GEJ and millions of genuine patriots will surely overcome him.
If Nigerians cud overcome "the maximum dictator",Abacha and a 3rd term seeking Obasanjo;GEJ's case won't be any different.
No matter his schemes,GEJ would not stay a day longer than May 29 in Aso rock.
And if he (GEJ) happens to be there after May 29th, you will cease to exist, right? #Talkischeap... I thought Nigeria would have been in pieces now, since the election can be postponed..

GEJWins_2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.