Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. (1425 Views)

Ghana Blames Power Outage On Nigeria’s Oil Sabotage / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd / Bayelsa Oil Belong To Jigawa- Farouk Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
I just saw this disturbing video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k
what is wrong with Northerners please somebody answer..
I just showed my roommates and we all are speechless.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by menix(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Not jst d North buh Organisation of Islamic Contries...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
The man is high on Buhari's poo....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by megaik: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
shikaan:
I just saw this disturbing video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k
what is wrong with Northerners please somebody answer..
I just showed my roommates and we all are speachless.

Fp ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
menix:
Not jst d North buh Organisation of Islamic Contries...
bro mehn the thing is very disturbing.. mayb they should just separate this experiment called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by johnbuck81(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
the southerners wud hv been treated like a piece of sh*t if it was d northerners that hv dis oil.
they all luv d sourthern oil buh hate d sourthern pple...why?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
THAT HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.

THE NORTH ARE VERY GREEDY AND SELFCENTERED.

THE ONLY UNIFYING FACTOR IN NIGERIA IS THE NIGER DELTA OIL FROM SOUTH SOUTH AND NOW SOUTH EAST.

I PITY THOSE SUPPORTING BUHARI BECAUSE THE MANS ONLY INTEREST IS IN THE OIL AND TO SUPPRESS OTHER ETHNICITIES TO THE EXTREME.

THE DRAMA IS GRADUALY UNFOLDING ON THE AGENDA OF THE NORTH.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by nke001: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Now you know?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by menix(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
shikaan:
bro mehn the thing is very disturbing.. mayb they should just separate this experiment called Nigeria.

Broz.. No jst worry d recent activities of Association of Past Criminals (APC) wuld certainly lead us there...
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Really?? They are gradually revealing their plan.

Say No to Islamic Caliphate of Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by omolami: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
If d north have d type of oil in ND,the north would have seceded from d rest of nigeria.It is an irony of life that d northerners have majority of e oil wells,but that will be corrected as it is.If buhari wins d election,that will end d use of ND oil as our main economic resources.Too bad or the govt.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by AmucheJane(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
I have been saying it and will still say it again, the best thing is to divide this country.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by utytill(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
80% of nigeria's oilwells are owned by them.what did you expects? The same way d claimed aso rock as thier birthright and some of us are shouting "change" but be aware that their target is oil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Omo eeeehhhhhn angry
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by asadike(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
I don talk am before, 'to ur tent o israel'. Make everybody answer him papa name not niger delta oil.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by flosk: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
There was a mistake in the heading. It is supposed to be : Nigeria's GROUNDNUT OIL belongs to the North
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
my God, we have a serious problem oh...make I go sleep first.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
flosk:
There was a mistake in the heading. It is supposed to be : Nigeria's GROUNDNUT OIL belongs to the North
hehehe!! Abi oo
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by LoveDecay(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2015
utytill:
80% of nigeria's oilwells are owned by them.what did you expects? The same way d claimed aso rock as thier birthright and some of us are shouting "change" but be aware that their target is oil.

We need to speak with facts, an article by thisday published a list of oil well owners in this country . It will server you well in the future to acquaint yourself with this information.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/real-ownership-of-indigenous-oil-blocks-revealed/142113/

OP In regard to the statement. If you and your fellow room-mates , spend more time on the internet looking for facts - you would take a second to check if truly this so called international law does exist and if truly by extension the oil the Niger-delta lays claim to is a result of the land mass in the north.

The question remains does the offshore oil belong to the Niger-Delta region of Nigeria or the 'state' Nigeria. grin
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by chronique(m): 12:38am On Feb 09, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North.. by OmoUSH(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2015
What is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

Today Is The First Stations Of The Cross (nairaland Politicians) / Cameroon In For A Long Fight As Its Youth Joins Boko Haram- CNN NEWS / Opinion on GEJ administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.