Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Letter To Usa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Usa (921 Views)

Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / It's Humiliating That Russia Is Now Dictating To USA In Syria, Senator Mccain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Usa by deWav: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Dear United States,
I read today your letter through your secretary of state John Kerry of your disappointment with OUR election postponement and I must say I am shocked that you of all nations could utter such. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate your “sudden concern” over OUR elections but I have a few things to say to you:
Must we accept your laws as our own? You and I know that the relationship between us started collapsing when we outrightly refused to accept your gay rights and legalization offer in exchange for aid and we said and are still saying KEEP YOUR AIDS! We are a cultured and sensible nation with self worth and will NOT degrade ourselves to marrying objects, animals and same sex as is obtainable in some of your states.
When the Boko Haram issue escalated and we realized that we didn’t have sufficient weaponry to combat the menace, we approached you for arms and war equipment what was your response? You labelled our hardworking and dedicated armed forces as human rights violators as if they were the enemy and YOU saw the real enemy as mere victims based on that YOU (U.S) refused to sell us arms and BLOCKED our access to other nations from getting arms.
When EBOLA came into Nigeria, we also approached you for help because as at that time you were in the process of developing an antidote for it but what was your response again? Well you refused to even SELL it to us. But God saw our helpless situation and heard our cries, we defeated the plague ON OUR OWN (though losing some very patriotic and intelligent persons along the way). Then the same EBOLA plague visited you and you came running to us to come and learn how we managed it. But like good people and a great nation which we are, we didn’t pay you in your own coin. Rather we sat you down and taught like kindergarten kids the rudiments of EBOLA fighting.
Boko Haram suddenly upped their game by taking up territories and claiming a caliphate, we saw that we needed desperate measures so we approached Russia and China (your sworn enemies) for arms which they gladly sold to us (God bless the Chinese who stated that they sold us the arms to protect their interests in Nigeria). You came up and said you didn’t intentionally refuse to sell us arms (which means you admit that you actually did refuse) anyway we don’t need your arms anymore as we’re progressing without them and we will win this war without them.
All of a sudden I saw Kerry fly down to Nigeria with an ambulance (was he expecting to die in Nigeria or he brought something in it? I leave that question to your conscience and Nigerian security operatives to answer).
And now you’re suddenly interested in our politics and election. We know your gimmicks how you stylishly encourage anarchy and war so that you can take advantage of the prevailing situation to divide us because obviously we are becoming STRONGER and BIGGER than YOU!
Finally you can now imagine my shock that YOU have the effrontery and audacity to even comment on our election postponement to which you contributed to the excuse that the ruling government has for postponing it in the first place. If you had supplied us weapons when we needed it, Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past and there wouldn’t be an excuse for any election postponement.
In conclusion, I’ve been searching for the most polite words to express my true response to your letter but the most suitable I could get is:
PLEASE SHUT UP!!!
Thank you.

By
Victor Chimeziri

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Usa by chronique(m): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Irrespective of who wins,I think the U.S should not be trusted;they don't mean good for Nigeria. This is my personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Usa by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2015
It is becoming clearer by each passing day that the US does not mean well for Nigeria. Nigeria government should be more careful now of any gift from the US especially at this period as such may be coated with hidden motive. Nigeria is a loving country until politics tends to divide us. We shall all overcome by God's grace.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Usa by Kennywills7(m): 1:35am On Feb 09, 2015
In dis thread i see all nigerians from different tribes and political parties stand together with a common voice and dat is to resist d interference of d U.S in our polities
Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Letter To Usa by deWav: 5:41am On Feb 09, 2015
myhoodlink:
It is becoming clearer by each passing day that the US does not mean well for Nigeria. Nigeria government should be more careful now of any gift from the US especially at this period as such may be coated with hidden motive. Nigeria is a loving country until politics tends to divide us. We shall all overcome by God's grace.

Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.
Re: Letter To Usa by deWav: 5:43am On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
In dis thread i see all nigerians from different tribes and political parties stand together with a common voice and dat is to resist d interference of d U.S in our polities
Long live Nigeria
Re: Letter To Usa by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 09, 2015
God there are so many halfwits on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

So Buhari Actually Made These Statements?? / Dele Momodu Writes Letter Of Advice To Patience Jonathan Over Recent Outbursts / Time For Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.