Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,072 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? (799 Views)

Jonathan Postponed Elections To Frustrate Buhari'– New York Times / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Postponed Tomorrow's Campaign In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? by johnmartus(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2015
I consider that what we suffer at this present time cannot be compared at all with the glory that is going to be revealed to us when general buhari win in march 28. All of creation who belive that nigeria can still be a better place to all of us to live, waits with eager to cast their vote for general buhari but all of the sudden jonathan used immunity power to bullying the million of nigeria because of his own selfish interest because there's no rational explanation in their action. one thing i want jonathan to know is that if he postpone the election to the next year buhari will still defeat him because nigeria have reject him i conclude to say you changed the date but you can't change our mind even if you reduce kerosene to #5 par litter or fuel to #20 par litter.we stand for change in change we trust.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? by MRshazzy: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2015
hello,
ask for GEJ's number or mail so u can tell him na

tis INEC for CHRIST'S SAKE ; "INDEPENDENT"
Re: 2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? by johnmartus(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2015
MRshazzy:
hello,
ask for GEJ's number or mail so u can tell him na

tis INEC for CHRIST'S SAKE ; "INDEPENDENT"
please stop all this nonsense you can't brainwash me in the way pdp done to you so christ is gulaki ahmed that was calling for election postponement?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? by Orunto: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2015
God's Injunction to us all is to pray for all our leaders. This writer chooses instead to abuse The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and so this same writer that has no Prayer but abuse for our President of our great Nigeria SHALL WEEP FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE ON THIS EARTH IJN AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! "KO RI BE"!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? by johnmartus(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Orunto:
God's Injunction to us all is to pray for all our leaders. This writer chooses instead to abuse The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and so this same writer that has no Prayer but abuse for our President of our great Nigeria SHALL WEEP FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE ON THIS EARTH IJN AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! "KO RI BE"!!!!
God forbid i reject it back to sender
Re: 2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? by deeboiii: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
We do not have INEC but GEJEC. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Electoral Commission. #GEJMUSTGO

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? by johnmartus(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2015
deeboiii:
We do not have INEC but GEJEC. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Electoral Commission. #GEJMUSTGO
exactly my brother
Re: 2015: Jonathan Postponed Day Of Weeping To March 28? by 9jvirgin(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Death to PDP!!!

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Every Sane Igbo Man/women Supporting Buhari / PHOTO: Family Welcome Baby Girl After 200 Years Of Having Only Male Children / Woman Uses Vagina To Make Yogurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.