Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420633 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
just logged in into my acount now on the immigration application site, and was told my application was not complete. but i have my NIS application number and my submission was successful when i did it two weeks ago. Any possible response to this.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by 1stdammy: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Olaoke16:
Firstly, u choose d higher degree and u fill in ur OND details, u will click on save detail and u nw click on ADD again to choose secondary, u fill in d details and save then click add to fill d primary details respectively. then u are good to go..
Thanks. I can understand u perfectly. But since since I'am not applying under category C what could be the need to fill in my secondary and primary stuffs again. 'Coz if I'm correct each category has its requirements.............so confusing!!!!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls, i want to establish something here..Can three pple here dat got d mail pls indicate dia course of study??
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Cob91d: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
OrangeDream:
Pls, i want to establish something here..Can three pple here dat got d mail pls indicate dia course of study??
geography
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=unikazzy post=31428819]check ur spam/junk mail[/]

pls o see what I got in my mail. is it same wit urs?

Thank you for submitting your application for consideration by the NIS. Your application will be processed electronically, therefore, it is very important that you provide accurate and complete information. This is an opportunity for you to review the application you have submitted and make any corrections you see fit. Remember you will be required to provide proof of all information you submitted. We now urge you to carefully review the content of your application as provided below and if you need to make corrections, log back in and make the corrections before March 22, 2015. Please make sure to click Submit after making changes to your application BEFORE signing out.
IMMIGRANT APPLICATION FORM
FORM NOTES
Application Number
NO APPLICATION

Vacancy

Confirm the post you are applying to
Phone Number

Make sure your phone number is correct and valid for the next 3 months.
Email ex..@gmail.com
Make sure your email is correct and valid for the next 3 months.
PERSONAL DATA
Full Name

Confirm your Surname, Firstname and Other names.
Date of Birth

Make sure your date of birth is correct as you will be required to provide proof.
Make sure you confirm this entry before final submission
Height

Your height is a critical component of the requirement, so make sure it is stated in meters (e.g. between 1.00 - 1.99m). Please make sure you confirm this entry before final submission.
Present Address

Enter your current complete street address.
Nationality

You must be a Nigerian Nationality to be considered, proof will be required.
Alien Registration No.

If you are a Nigerian by Naturalization, then you must enter your valid Alien Registration No.
Naturalization Certificate No.

If you are a Nigerian by Naturalization, then you must enter your valid Naturalization Certificate No.
State of Origin

You will be required to provide proof of State of Origin
LGA of Origin

You will be required to provide proof of LGA of Origin
Town / Village

Marital Status

Select the correct status for you as at date of submission
Religion

Other Names

If you have changed your name or used other names in the past, you must enter those names here.
Identification

Your Identification is a critical component of your application, so you must be able to present the Identification to take part in any further processing.
RELATIONS
Father

You must enter a record for your Father in Relations
Mother

You must enter a record for your Mother in Relations
Spouse

If your status is Married, then you must enter a record for your spouse in Relations
MORAL CHARACTER
Medical History

You must answer Yes or No to this question and if you answer Yes, you must provide enough information and
History of Conviction

be ready to provide proof.
Employer Obligation
No

Prior Appointment in Federal Civil Service
No

Millitary/Paramilitary
No

EDUCATION
Elementary School

You must enter your primary school record here. You will be asked to provide proof.
Secondary School

You must enter your Secondary school record(s) here.
Secondary School Grades

You will be asked to provide proof. Make sure you review

the subject and grades you selected for accuracy.

If you attended A'Levels then create two separate records.

Higher Institutions

You must enter your Higher Institutions records, if applicable, make sure your course of study, Degree and Class is correct.

You will be asked to provide proof. If you have OND, ND or NCE, you should make sure it is correct in the form.
Employment

You must enter Employment information, if applicable.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by anthoi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yes got same.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Cob91d post
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
OrangeDream:

I st
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cob91d:
geography
Good.. From what i can gather, seems likely possible dat, the selection wiill be auto-based.. I mean, d system will do d selection.. Just like d SURE-P tin.. Certain key criterias wud be used to shortlist pple out & i had taught dat, d course of study might be one.. So, i wanted to sample the mail received by applicants with dat.. But guess its not so.. Lets keep our finger crossed & be ahead of dis guys.. Sorry, if im soundin pointless to u pls
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yemmyomis: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
! by yemmyomis : 9:08pm
pls in the mobile and phone no side... does the
first zero show or not pls...? as in my own is
showing 7034546678 instead of 07034546678..pls
an urgent response will be appreciated
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by omisakint: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
OrangeDream:

U will get the mail. I got mine today ,some got there yesterday
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
omisakint:

U will get the mail. I got mine today ,some got there yesterday
I got it.. Jus trying to tink-tank
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
OrangeDream:
just chill..u will gt the msg soon.. It is nt based on the course of study but when u registered.. I got mine few hours ago
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by omisakint: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
OrangeDream:
I got it.. Jus trying to tink-tank

The selection might be random but am sure two of d criterias will be the height, the criminal record.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
OrangeDream:
biochemistry
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by makazona(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
can a HND graduate register for the CONPASS 8?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
phrancez:
just logged in into my acount now on the immigration application site, and was told my application was not complete. but i have my NIS application number and my submission was successful when i did it two weeks ago. Any possible response to this.
pls ow did u login cos dr is no link in d mail sent to my email
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
pls can I register for two different categories cos I av a B.Sc and HND but with different courses…pls I nid some1 2 enlighten me. tanks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by c4life: 1:00am On Mar 09, 2015
If you fill in your mobile number thus '08032.... Or +2348032....' when you submit or review your application it will appear like '8032.... Or 2348032....' respectively. And it means the numbers are wrong, so how can one fill the mobile numbers so that it will appear correctly, otherwise no call or text message to the numbers will go through. Reply if have idea. Thanks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Stevolat: 5:21am On Mar 09, 2015
makazona:
can a HND graduate register for the CONPASS 8?
Yes he or she can
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Ibro2star: 5:55am On Mar 09, 2015
flove62:
pls can I register for two different categories cos I av a B.Sc and HND but with different courses…pls I nid some1 2 enlighten me. tanks
But wat abt wen d date of test clashes together,i think u shd knw hw to sort it?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 09, 2015
Tosinayoko:
pls ow did u login cos dr is no link in d mail sent to my email

I haven't received any mail.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by makazona(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2015
Stevolat:
Yes he or she can

pls am serious o.cz sm guys over here has been arguing abt that.
the Bsc guys said CONPASS 8 is clearly for Bsc holders only.

the whole thing is confusing jare.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dyfaze: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2015
c4life:
If you fill in your mobile number thus '08032.... Or +2348032....' when you submit or review your application it will appear like '8032.... Or 2348032....' respectively. And it means the numbers are wrong, so how can one fill the mobile numbers so that it will appear correctly, otherwise no call or text message to the numbers will go through. Reply if have idea. Thanks
. Phone number stuff na gobe ooo. Pple dat hav applied shld pls guide us on how to fill d phone number pls..
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Chibaby87(f): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2015
Please I need help o, am using opera and it can't open the site. Someone should help. I need to apply
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Chibaby87:
Please I need help o, am using opera and it can't open the site. Someone should help. I need to apply
go to cafe instead of using ur fone dere u can use mozilla ,internet explorer or google chrome
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Tosinayoko:
go to cafe instead of using ur fone dere u can use mozilla ,internet explorer or google chrome
you can easily use a phone.. Infact, I registered for FOUR people on my nokia asha 200 phone..
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2015
Chibaby87:
dnt even attempt it on opera mini.. Try UCweb browser.. It is very easy.. I'v done it for four people(mine included)
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Sholaystar4me(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2015
LIES.......HND can apply for CONPASS 08....after the recent upgrade, that "UNIVERSITY " in the education section has been changed to HIGHER INSTITUTION....morevover, before now, where u can select ur degree, u will see B.Sc and HND there. In a nut shell, HND can Apply for CONPASS 08...i hope this helps

Regards

makazona:

pls am serious o.cz sm guys over here has been arguing abt that.
the Bsc guys said CONPASS 8 is clearly for Bsc holders only.

the whole thing is confusing jare.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2015
dyfaze:
. Phone number stuff na gobe ooo. Pple dat hav applied shld pls guide us on how to fill d phone number pls..
no big deal bro.. A sample number lyk dis will be displayed at the spaces of phone number.. 23408012345678.. Just replace the number e.g with 2347069671622. You are good to go
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Sholaystar4me(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2015
There is no biggy challie..... If ur fone number is 08032222222....then, you input it as 2348032222222, NO + BEFORE 234. ....hope this helps

dyfaze:
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Sholaystar4me(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
dejt4u:
no big deal bro.. A sample number lyk dis will be displayed at the spaces of phone number.. [/s]23408012345678[s] 2348012345678.. Just replace the number e.g with [/s]23407069671622[s] 2347069671622. You are good to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.