Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420990 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Chukz1010: 7:52am On May 09, 2015
So, NIS only pick applicants from Art related courses Please is any core science like BCH, MCB and others applicant chosen?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:02am On May 09, 2015
Chukz1010:
So, NIS only pick applicants from Art related courses Please is any core science like BCH, MCB and others applicant chosen?
They picked some science courses too. I read Forestry and I will be given appointment too by His grace. grin
Chukz1010:
They picked some science courses too. I read Forestry and I will be given appointment too by His grace.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:55am On May 09, 2015
KennyWhyme:

They picked some science courses too. I read Forestry and I will be given appointment too by His grace. grin
They picked some science courses too. I read Forestry and I will be given appointment too by His grace.
Forestry? Oh well I'm sure you will be posted to sambisa to monitor the situation on Shekau cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by AljazeeraBCH: 9:18am On May 09, 2015
Yeap there is on here I read BCH
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by AljazeeraBCH: 9:19am On May 09, 2015
I read BCH too
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Horlawoomey(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2015
I studied civil Engineering and expecting my APL soon.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bossfeebok: 10:00am On May 09, 2015
I studied Computer Science applied for Compass 08. Hopefully I am getting my appointment letter next week. #TeamAkwaIbomState #Godsgrace

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by NICENEDU29: 11:25am On May 09, 2015
hammer2010:
Forestry? Oh well I'm sure you will be posted to sambisa to monitor the situation on Shekau cheesy
Nawa oo. Boy you too much oo. You want kill me with laughter.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by taryorh010: 11:31am On May 09, 2015
I studied Physics n I was interviewed too. Secondary school question was asked.. What's Charles law. etc cool cool coolOnly God fit help us ooo
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by princeDejidayo(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2015
When shld we be expecting result of the interview
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Marvin67: 5:58pm On May 09, 2015
princeDejidayo:
When shld we be expecting result of the interview

You won't see any result, a list would be released containing the name of successful applicants. After which a mail would be sent to them telling them where to report and when to report for their appiontment letter. They don't release result cos of the principle of federal character, someone may score 80% in a zone nd not be shortlisted while someone may score 50% and still be shortlisted as a result of his state of origin and LGA. Just keep hoping your name would be in the list that Abuja releases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Paragondan: 6:20pm On May 09, 2015
Marvin67:

You won't see any result, a list would be released containing the name of successful applicants. After which a mail would be sent to them telling them where to report and when to report for their appiontment letter. They don't release result cos of the principle of federal character, someone may score 80% in a zone nd not be shortlisted while someone may score 50% and still be shortlisted as a result of his state of origin and LGA. Just keep hoping your name would be in the list that Abuja releases.
wen filled d form I made mistake in my local govt of origin won't DAT one affects me?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by OmoOlomu(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2015
Paragondan:
wen filled d form I made mistake in my local govt of origin won't DAT one affects me?
just pray that u ar choosen. But which one did u use @ d interview. All i can say is this is d tym 4 we All to be steadfast in prayer.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Paragondan: 6:32pm On May 09, 2015
OmoOlomu:
just pray that u ar choosen. But which one did u use @ d interview. All i can say is this is d tym 4 we All to be steadfast in prayer.
I used my real local govt certificate, wic is different from d one filled online.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Paragondan: 6:35pm On May 09, 2015
Paragondan:
I used my real local govt certificate, wic is different from d one filled online.
will dey go back to form we filled online at initial stage?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by OmoOlomu(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2015
Paragondan:
will dey go back to form we filled online at initial stage?
to the best of my knowledge Yes. Because of federal character balancing stuff.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sumex20(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2015
Marvin67:

According to what my friend that's an officer there told me! I don't think imminent shortlisted names from Abuja would be based on Local Govt of Origin, names would only be shortlisted based on the recommendations by Immigration officers that interviewed us and also by score sheets. Let's just keep hopes alive and be prayerful!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Paragondan: 7:27pm On May 09, 2015
OmoOlomu:
to the best of my knowledge Yes. Because of federal character balancing stuff.
in God I trust becos I'm totally confused I found out wen going tru my initial application.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Marvin67: 8:04pm On May 09, 2015
sumex20:
According to what my friend that's an officer there told me! I don't think imminent shortlisted names from Abuja would be based on Local Govt of Origin, names would only be shortlisted based on the recommendations by Immigration officers that interviewed us and also by score sheets. Let's just keep hopes alive and be prayerful!

Let's keep hope alive and be prayerful. The truth is that immigration officers have a little role to play here. In Delta state (I guess it was also like that in other states) there was a man in the final panal who was from the federal character commission. After the whole exercise I approached him and he told me that LGA would be a major factor here, he also said the immigration officers at this state, would only make their recommendations, score all applicants and send it back to chams (dragnet) to add to the other scores that applicants had in the CBT, after that, Chams would send the final accumulated scores to Abuja where Abuja would decide what and how to go about it. The immigration officers are not really in charge of this exercise. Let's just keep hoping that whatever method they want to use, God would qualify us.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sumex20(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2015
Marvin67:

Let's keep hope alive and be prayerful. The truth is that immigration officers have a little role to play here. In Delta state (I guess it was also like that in other states) there was a man in the final panal who was from the federal character commission. After the whole exercise I approached him and he told me that LGA would be a major factor here, he also said the immigration officers at this state, would only make their recommendations, score all applicants and send it back to chams (dragnet) to add to the other scores that applicants had in the CBT, after that, Chams would send the final accumulated scores to Abuja where Abuja would decide what and how to go about it. The immigration officers are not really in charge of this exercise. Let's just keep hoping that whatever method they want to use, God would qualify us.
Chams again? I thought Dragnet has done its part by conducting CBT for us now? I doubt it'll be done this way.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Emmysteve(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2015
Speculations Speculations Speculations. We still dey watch shall. I know my God will not fail me. The Job is mine
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Marvin67: 9:22pm On May 09, 2015
sumex20:
Chams again? I thought Dragnet has done its part by conducting CBT for us now? I doubt it'll be done this way.

Ask whoever took part in the exercise in Delta state on the 6th. One of the top immigration officers there who was part of the panel gave out this info after wednesday's exercise. According to the man, they're working with 3 partners, which chams happens to be one of, and he plainly said scores from the physical exercise would be sent to chams and their other two partners to add to the CBT scores and forward to ABJ. Anyone who was in Delta on the 6th can confirm this.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 09, 2015
Marvin67:

Ask whoever took part in the exercise in Delta state on the 6th. One of the top immigration officers there who was part of the panel gave out this info after wednesday's exercise. According to the man, they're working with 3 partners, which chams happens to be one of, and he plainly said scores from the physical exercise would be sent to chams and their other two partners to add to the CBT scores and forward to ABJ. Anyone who was in Delta on the 6th can confirm this.
As much as I respect your views, this isnt logical at all. CBT stage has passed, and hence, scores for that stage is a by gone. Done forget that the info was given by a top immigration officer doesnt in any way make his opinion sacrosant
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 09, 2015
Marvin67:

As much as I respect your views, this isnt logical at all. CBT stage has passed, and hence, scores for that stage is a by gone. Done forget that the info was given by a top immigration officer doesnt in any way make his opinion sacrosant.

Have you considered the time all those processes will consume, that is, assuming we follow your story.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by pijay(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2015
We should all be prayerful.. Nothing is too big for God....
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by pijay(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2015
At this stage anytin can happen.. Just make sure have a copy of people that did the interview in your state. So if the final list come out. They won't add external names
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by pijay(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2015
Marvin67:

Personal opinions
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Ozugbo(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2015
pijay:
At this stage anytin can happen.. Just make sure have a copy of people that did the interview in your state. So if the final list come out. They won't add external names
if dey add wat will u do?

9 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by obinna002: 10:40am On May 10, 2015
Lol, your dreaming
pijay:
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by VICKYE(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2015
#TeamAkwaIbomState. I studied COMPUTER SC. too still AKS. I'm not interested on their selection factors, all I know and believe is that I'm getting my appointment letter in less than 10days from the interview day. #Godwin#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Paragondan: 11:34am On May 10, 2015
Becos dis month of May is my month. God has promised me surprise package.my appointment letter is waiting for me. I rejoice n bless ur name dis month.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Holatunde007(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2015
I HOPE EVERYBODY SAW MY DECLARATION ABOVE b4 u starting thinking I paid for the Job oooo. Its God promised for my life, and mind u oit was even canceled last year just because of me

#TeamGodFactor...............................99.9%

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.