Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

In The Spirit Of Val Compose A Love Poem For Your Love/crush On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Spirit Of Val Compose A Love Poem For Your Love/crush On NL (717 Views)

Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / Suspected Love/ crush. help !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Spirit Of Val Compose A Love Poem For Your Love/crush On NL by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2015
In the spirit of valentine, compose a poem for your love/crush on NL.
I did kick start this. I have only one e-bestgirlfriend(faithugo64) on NL and my greatest online crush ever (dymondgurl). Just Mention your love/crush moniker and compose your poem, it may just get you an online val. Poem inspires alot.
Here I jump.,....,.
Dymondgurl
My crush for you is beyond the internet .
My love for you is not that of a pet.
I did make sure your fish is caught by net.
That I can do anything to get you is not just a threat.
When i first saw your pics am attracted by you lips.
Then I check through your pics and I saw your hips.
Even though I can't see you I close my zip.
Then I think the best thing is to show you the tip.
Love is just a mind feelings that is able to connect minds together easily without any oral communication.
To love a woman is not enough but to care for her and feel how she feels
Love is more than just a poem, only readable minds can translate the language of love.

Then the people will say.......,
.. ......... Can you be my valkisskisskiss?
Re: In The Spirit Of Val Compose A Love Poem For Your Love/crush On NL by iceberylin(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Chai grin

Re: In The Spirit Of Val Compose A Love Poem For Your Love/crush On NL by ShirelleBaby: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:
Chai grin
Hahahahahahaha

Why are u always different?
Re: In The Spirit Of Val Compose A Love Poem For Your Love/crush On NL by iceberylin(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahahahahaha

Why are u always different?
Am unique love wink
Re: In The Spirit Of Val Compose A Love Poem For Your Love/crush On NL by falconey(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
TO SERIOUSBABE....."in your ass I dwell even in the pit of hell"
Re: In The Spirit Of Val Compose A Love Poem For Your Love/crush On NL by merizy(f): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
i admire a lot of guys on Nl but ave a crush on jus one

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, What Was Your Reaction? / A Nairalander's Valentine Message To Nairaland / I Used To Be Frd With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.