Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,523 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP (5709 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by major466(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dbboy:
am in jos and this story is true there was clashes. Apc think they can intimidate people into voting buhari, dont mind there change propaganda this there change they are offering in the North is borne out of intimidation and it wont work.

To me voting PDP is about telling some people that we all collectively own Nigeria.
You said it all. The Change APC are shouting about all over the place is nothing but a mirage. The real issue is about power returning back to the North.

4 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind them....

why won't they?
On a normal day i could have been muslims vs christains
as it is muslims and mulims, they rejoice for an answered prayer( confusion in the opposition camp has been their prayer points)
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by pupsyd: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Eyaa Sorri
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Blackfire(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
religion ogogoro of the society
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The guy is saying the truth...believe it or not!
Go to the north and see.
Those Buhari supporters there are savages!
Let's begin with you. You lack leadership qualities by calling others savages.
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by IGBOSON1: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
shikaan:
Is that not how i use to be shouting APC CHANGE here in Zaria? Ha! Wen they i shouting r will follow o. Bt na lie i no go vote for them.

^^^Smart guy! wink

4 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
What do you call people who go about killing other people for making a choice different from theirs?... Tell me.
These same set of savages will kill If Buhari loses next month. You're sane doesn't mean another person is. I repeat, those guys are savages.

5 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by IGBOSON1: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Blackfire:
religion ogogoro of the society

^^^The Niger Delta Nigerian version of the Karl Marx assertion i guess! lipsrsealed
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nobody is dragging you, we're just telling you the truth. Why did they kill southerners when Buhari lost the election four years ago?...Tell me!
mtcheeewwee
Why are the Igbos happy with mediocrity? Why are Igbo's always a willing tool in destabilization of Nigeria?
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
Why are the Igbos happy with mediocrity? Why are Igbo's always a willing tool in destabilization of Nigeria?
You see your life...who's talking of Igbos now?
You've run out of ideas... answer my earlier question If you can!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackTechnology:

It is a crime to reason like a cow. grin
It is not a crime reasoning like most Igbo boys.
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You see your life...who's talking of Igbos now?
You've run out of ideas... answer my earlier question If you can!
You insisted on being ethno-religious, that's why!
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What do you call people who go about killing other people for making a choice different from theirs?... Tell me.
These same set of savages will kill If Buhari loses next month. You're sane doesn't mean another person is. I repeat, those guys are savages.
Igbo bigots, I guess!
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
You insisted on being ethno-religious, that's why!
How....You have obviously run out of ideas. undecided

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
Igbo bigots, I guess!
What did Igbo do to you?...I can see you have Buhariasis

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Ddaji(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
The words from the dying dog.PDPings are playing their last card of religious division.I know OP you are agent of one of the pastor that benefited from 6billion GEJ bribe or may be you are afraid of oyodepo's gate of hell.Iam inside jos right now the city is cool everybody is going about his/her normal business no any tension at all.Please repent stop been agent of corrupt despot
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

How....You have obviously run out of ideas. undecided
I am just trying to be a savage like you.
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What did Igbo do to you?...I can see you have Buhariasis
Looks more like you having Buhariphobia!
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am just trying to be a savage like you.
Hehehehehehehehehe....no, try to be a savage like your fellow buhari supporters up north.
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
Looks more like you having Buhariphobia!
Yes, I have phobia for buhari... for his fanatism, for his illiteracy, for his heartlessness.
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I have phobia for buhari... for his fanatism, for his illiteracy, for his heartlessness.
Good you admitted you are phobic.
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
Good you admitted you are phobic.
Yeah!!!...who wouldn't be phobic for the aforementioned?
Who likes illiteracy
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Blackfire(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^The Niger Delta Nigerian version of the Karl Marx assertion i guess! lipsrsealed

religion na him be the ogoro of society....karl max from southern nigeria
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
pupsyd:
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!
so you are enjoying it?
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
did he tell you he want to be a leader
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
did he tell you he want to be a leader?
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

did he tell you he want to be a leader?
Leadership is about conduct, responsibility and influence. So, in a way, everybody is a leader.
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah!!!...who wouldn't be phobic for the aforementioned?
Who likes illiteracy
A phobia is a disease. So, you're happy for having a disease?
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by fathermikky: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Snape you Called GEJ anything but what will call buhari,i know your are Apc member that always to fight to each other every thing is not violence ok.GEJ 2019
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ddaji:
The words from the dying dog.PDPings are playing their last card of religious division.I know OP you are agent of one of the pastor that benefited from 6billion GEJ bribe or may be you are afraid of oyodepo's gate of hell.Iam inside jos right now the city is cool everybody is going about his/her normal business no any tension at all.Please repent stop been agent of corrupt despot
you no get head at all
you are the kind of people that live in rayfield that and don't know what is going on in area
have you been to dutse ukku lately or asked any body around Tina junction, Nassaraw, Rikkos and yanshanu and yantrailer?
Everything is moving on fine in the town because christians are ok if they fight themselves and most wise muslims that has somedoing just don't care.
Gone are the day when if crisis is going on in one small area the whole city will be thrown in chaos.
If the 6billion given to pastors were true, it means that you are a pastor that is angry and jealouse because none was given to you

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
Leadership is about conduct, responsibility and influence. So, in a way, everybody is a leader.

and what about the lead?
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
A phobia is a disease. So, you're happy for having a disease?
Now I know you're an illiterate like buhari... So a phobia is a disease.... Hehehehehehehe
Let me school you a little, A phobia is a fear for something.
Aquaphobia... fear of water
Aichmophobia... fear of sharp object.
Demonphobia... fear of God
Necrophobia... fear of death.
Every human has a phobia.
You're really funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Femi Fani Kayode Sings New Song! / Man Shoots Animal 3 Times, But Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head. Pics / EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo - See Where He Is Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.