Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP (5694 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
There is serious crisis and tension amongst dominant Muslim residents in Dutse-Ukku, Jos Plateau over PDP's GEJ and APC's GMB. This was reported to have started early Sunday morning when APC supporters attacking PDP supporters who they considered traitors for choosing an infidel over their own Brother in the forthcoming elections. It was calmed by the security operatives but is reported to have stared again this morning. Presently in Jos, there are places you dare not speak of PDP and places you dare not speak of APC if at all you want to live, I wonder how election is going to be free and fair in those places.
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Muslims can't vote for an Infidel! angry
Jonathan is an infidel. grin

6 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by BlackTechnology: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes ooooooo

Even the oil from GEJ's region is infidel in nature

Therefore they should reject an infidel oil grin

31 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Snape, now that every other thing has failed it's to religious crisis you turn.

7 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Trailblazer1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Following
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is that not how i use to be shouting APC CHANGE here in Zaria? Ha! Wen they r shouting i will follow o. Bt na lie i no go vote for them.

16 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
What other things failed?...things like what?
There's Nothing like that, northerners are the ones playing the religious card.

7 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by mysyto(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
It didnt dawn on me that election postponement is a big issue until my inbox was jammed and my phone didnt stop ringing all night. Three people said they vomitted. Well, let me tell you that this is just the beginning, get yourself ready for more setbacks!

The following message has been going round, no smoke without fire!

"Gov Mimiko's brother Prof Mimiko the Vice Chancellor of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba in Ondo State has been penciled down by the presidency to take over from Prof Jega if he is frustrated out of office as inec boss. Professor Mimiko is ready to play ball in favour of PDP whichever way the election may go. Nigerians, be vigilant you are duly informed and warned accordingly"!

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Yes ooooooo

Even the oil from GEJ's region is infidel in nature

Therefore they should reject an infidel oil grin
Don't mind the fools....He's an infidel but the oil from his region is not, Bunch of hypocrites.

13 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Why are you looking at it as North vs South affair?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Why are you looking at it as North vs South affair? Nobody wins using this issue. This strategy will only alienates.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
i can see that you are of those fueling the crisis because of how dumb you are. According to the PDP muslim supporters "wanda baya de wayo ne zai dana wa APC GMB" i.e only a foolish (unwise) fellow will vote for APC

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:

don't mind him
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by tswitch: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is Vice President Sambo not a muslim?
So are you implying Christains should not vote an "unbeliever"?
Are they not all Nigerians?
Nigeria has long been divided over tribal and religious lines,wonder when all these will stop?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by BlackTechnology: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the fools....He's an infidel but the oil from his region is not, Bunch of hypocrites.

That's why I call them cattlemen grin
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Dbboy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
am in jos and this story is true there was clashes. Apc think they can intimidate people into voting buhari, dont mind there change propaganda this there change they are offering in the North is borne out of intimidation and it wont work.

To me voting PDP is about telling some people that we all collectively own Nigeria.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
shikaan:
Is that not how i use to be shouting APC CHANGE here in Zaria? Ha! Wen they i shouting i will follow o. Bt na lie i no go vote for them.

your brain correct

6 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackTechnology:

That's why I call them cattlemen grin
Is it a crime to be a cattleman or a cowboy?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by BlackTechnology: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dbboy:
am in jos and this story is true there was clashes. Apc think they can intimidate people into voting buhari, dont mind there change propaganda this there change they are offering in the North is borne out of intimidation and it wont work.

To me voting PDP is about telling some people that we all collectively own Nigeria.

Supported

cool

6 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by BlackTechnology: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
Is it a crime to be a cattleman or a cowboy?

It is a crime to reason like a cow. grin

4 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
mysyto:
It didnt dawn on me that election postponement is a big issue until my inbox was jammed and my phone didnt stop ringing all night. Three people said they vomitted. Well, let me tell you that this is just the beginning, get yourself ready for more setbacks!

The following message has been going round, no smoke without fire!

"Gov Mimiko's brother Prof Mimiko the Vice Chancellor of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba in Ondo State has been penciled down by the presidency to take over from Prof Jega if he is frustrated out of office as inec boss. Professor Mimiko is ready to play ball in favour of PDP whichever way the election may go. Nigerians, be vigilant you are duly informed and warned accordingly"!

hmm......
Na wa oooo
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by alaoeri: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Northerners like Sambo abi? saying Buhari is going to christenized Nigeria & Ayo oritsejafor circulating hates msg.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
tswitch:
Is Vice President Sambo not a muslim?
So are you implying Christains should not vote an "unbeliever"?
Are they not all Nigerians?
Nigeria has long been divided over tribal and religious lines,wonder when all these will stop?

it a matter of the head and not the neck, sambo is like the neck. As to them why vote for a muslim as vice when you vote a diehard muslim as the main the main
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
Why are you looking at it as North vs South affair? Nobody wins using this issue. This strategy will only alienates.
Sir, Tell that to the northerners; they're the ones that need power by all means.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
And the funny thing is that christians are rejoicing over this.
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dbboy:

Something may happen to Nairaland as it has happened to Punch comments section. Thousands of paid PDP hacks ave invaded that paper and all they posting is some robotic jargons that don't make any meaning. I am beginning yo see that here. It will make debates uninteresting as it did at Punch. Watch out for these intimidators in the next few days.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

i can see that you are of those fueling the crisis because of how dumb you are. According to the PDP muslim supporters "wanda baya de wayo ne zai dana wa APC GMB" i.e only a foolish (unwise) fellow will vote for APC
Can't you see I was being sarcastic

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
Something may happen to Nairaland as it has happened to Punch comments section. Thousands of paid PDP hacks ave invaded that paper and all they posting is some robotic jargons that don't make any meaning. I am beginning yo see that here. It will make debates uninteresting as it did at Punch. Watch out for these intimidators in the next few days.
The guy is saying the truth...believe it or not!
Go to the north and see.
Those Buhari supporters there are savages!

4 Likes

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
EhiJeremiah:
And the funny thing is that christians are rejoicing over this.
Don't mind them....

1 Like

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by MalcoImX: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sir, Tell that to the northerners; they're the ones that need power by all means.
As if it's under northerners this glaring religious divide is coming up. Why wasn't this obvious under OBJ? I cannot be dragged into your divisive politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Can't you see I was being sarcastic
well am sorry but that is what you get being so mean
Re: Crisis Amongst Muslims In Jos Over APC And PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
As it it's under northerners this glaring religious divide is coming up. Why wasn't this obvious under OBJ? I cannot be dragged into your divisive politics.
Nobody is dragging you, we're just telling you the truth. Why did they kill southerners when Buhari lost the election four years ago?...Tell me!
mtcheeewwee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic In Rivers As Armed Men Stop Gov Wike From Entering INEC Office. Pics/Video / Before You Blindly Support IPOB / Ibrahim Babangida's Achievements: A Born Achiever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.