Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains (7603 Views)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Compare and Contrast: GEJ Trains and Rail Projects and APC Rail Projects / The Trains Are Back - Written By Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by Swizdoe(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tearg1:

guy your words speak of your level men, I can only ignore you because your mentality will prevent you from going places...
Just to post pictures, you dey yarn opata...........
Na so uploading pictures online they hardfor your london
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by olapluto(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
There are no GEJ trains. Even GEJ confessed that the trains he is campaigning with were all done by OBJ.
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by Tearg1: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Swizdoe:

I'm gona snap some on my way home.. still in the office
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by klerry(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
OP must be kidding right?
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by Bright2(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mr president keeeeep doing it.

Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by Tearg1: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
klerry:
OP must be kidding right?

If you are expecting me to tell u a joke, you better to hire basket mouth....
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by onagoodday: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
eleko1:
undecidedUseless talk
u b M.U.M.U
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by dareyking(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Choi!!..Comedy at itz peak...Oga landlord dey Famz Londoner....haha
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by onagoodday: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
This Jonathan regime don dey make some people lose their sanity.

Person wey dey Ochanja market using his ogas phone to browse sef dey claim say he dey London
u b ZUWO
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by onagoodday: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tearg1:

guy your words speak of your level men, I can only ignore you because your mentality will prevent you from going places...
hehehe...guy that is brutality...u badth gaann grin
Tearg1:

hehehe...guy that is brutality...u badth gaann
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by eleko1: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Goat.I believe U type dis from d cesspool u call brain.Odeson
onagoodday:
u b M.U.M.U
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by PhockPhockMan: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
adadadon:
Trains like this in lagos abi
taken at Agbado crossing yesterday
GEJ till 2015
Why snap picture in a scrappy coach, na only you waka come?
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by gists: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
eleko1:
Lobatan!Thank U,God bless U for this piece.Hope those useless/delude saTANist are reading dis.Baba London,over to U
Thank you my brother. Over to to Op ke? He has nothing to say about it. He is just posting what he has no idea about. Much of what gej claims today were started by his predecessors. Even the contract for the acclaimed enugu int'l airport was approved and signed by Yar'Adua!

Let me refer the OP to two paragraphs in Soludo's first article. I believe he (Soludo) got it spot on and it a honest advice for the TANist to pass the message to their god on earth:

First, beside the coterie of clowns who literally make a living with the sing-song of transformation agenda, President Jonathan must know that it remains an empty slogan. His greatest challenge is how to save himself from the stranglehold of his largely provincial palace jesters who tell him he has done better than God, and seek out ‘enemies’ and friends who can help him write his name in history. Propaganda won’t do it.
:
:
What I say to you, Mr. President, is that your record of performance so far is like a farmland filled with grasses. Yes, they are many but there is no tree, let alone any iroko tree, that stands out. Think about this. The beginning of wisdom for every President in his second term is to admit that he is racing against time to cement his legacy. So far, your report card is not looking great. You need a team of big and bold thinkers, as well as with excellent execution capacity. So far, it is not working!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
First capital connect trains are electric trains. Why compare an electric to a diesel locomotive? It doesn't make sense

Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by eleko1: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
May the Wisdom that established Joseph/Daniel,establish U too.They hate the truth.He'll rather call U names than agreed with the truth.Such pipu have malfunction/defective brain to reason well/comprehend.He sat in one tin corner of his room in London and spewed trash without fact,thinking that(our eyes dey black) he can sell d dummy to us..Pixs,whosai?He nor post am
gists:

Thank you my brother. Over to to Op ke? He has nothing to say about it. He is just posting what he has no idea about. Much of what gej claims today were started by his predecessors. Even the contract for the acclaimed enugu int'l airport was approved and signed by Yar'Adua!

Let me refer the OP to two paragraphs in Soludo's first article. I believe he (Soludo) got it spot on and it a honest advice for the TANist to pass the message to their god on earth:

ThanK U once again,God bless U.May God deliver Nig from the clueless one and his co-traveller in Mischief
Re: GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains by eleko1: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin I tire ooo. He go soon postponed am to MAY 28 bicos we talk too much.
Swizdoe:

I don laff tire over Ur comment.I dey wait wait for him yeye fake pics.*Hide behind swizdoe,gists,Jorions*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Further Break Down List Of Sacked Army Officers Showing Regions / 2023 Census Will Not Canvass Questions On Religion — NPC / Nigeria 2011 - Election - All results In 1 Place -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.