Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? (1457 Views)

A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Ikengawo: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kwankwaso: Gave Sanusi the Emirship despite being his enemy to appease other northern APC members. Spent 2 years screaming at the top of his lungs about GEJ. Left PDP. No Candidacy.

Atiku: Spent his life savings sponsoring APC. Spent his wife's life savings running a primary and paying delegates tuition. Even got his connection in South Africa (Jacob Zuma) to join in on the shame GEJ campaign. No Candidacy.

Amaechi: Made himself a pariah in his own region among his own people. Depleted his state's funds sponsoring APC. Ran his mouth for 2 years about GEJ. Lobbied delegates from the vice presidency. Let his projects (schools, 'monorail' etc) crumbling due to neglect. No candidacy

Fashola: Gave the whole of Lagos to Bola Tinubu. Allowed Tinubu to collect tax and monitor state coffers. Used Lagos money to sponsor APC. His chosen successor get rejected by Tinubu for Amobe or whatever his name is. No candidacy. No vice. No senate.
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Ikengawo: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
mods, poll please
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by SeverusSnape(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
AMAECHI! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by collynzo82: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
Ikengawo:
Kwankwaso: Gave Sanusi the Emirship despite being his enemy to appease other northern APC members. Spent 2 years screaming at the top of his lungs about GEJ. Left PDP. No Candidacy.

Atiku: Spent his life savings sponsoring APC. Spent his wife's life savings running a primary and paying delegates tuition. Even got his connection in South Africa (Jacob Zuma) to join in on the shame GEJ campaign. No Candidacy.

Amaechi: Made himself a pariah in his own region among his own people. Depleted his state's funds sponsoring APC. Ran his mouth for 2 years about GEJ. Lobbied delegates from the vice presidency. Let his projects (schools, 'monorail' etc) crumbling due to neglect. No candidacy

Fashola: Gave the whole of Lagos to Bola Tinubu. Allowed Tinubu to collect tax and monitor state coffers. Used Lagos money to sponsor APC. His chosen successor get rejected by Tinubu for Amobe or whatever his name is. No candidacy. No vice. No senate.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by temitemi1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ameashit grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by ozoigbondu: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
I give it to Amaechi the rabid mouth running heediot.Others are accpected in their respective states but amaechi has been abandoned even his kinsmen spit on him

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Ikengawo: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by jingh(f): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
mods, poll please
I think you need to open a thread "WHO IS THE MOST DUMB NAIRALANDER"

pls don't forget to put your name

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
jingh:

Why? embarassed
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Kororugged: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
[s]Kwankwaso: Gave Sanusi the Emirship despite being his enemy to appease other northern APC members. Spent 2 years screaming at the top of his lungs about GEJ. Left PDP. No Candidacy.

[/s]

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
His name starts with "A" and ends with "I"..
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ikengawo:

See the answer down there; the look on his face says it all. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
His name starts with "A" and ends with "I"..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
jingh:

how'bout u,biitch, open a thread "WHO DA MOST DUMB FISH_BRAINER ON Nl"

and of cos,holle,dontcha4gt2 use those gagool manicure nails to type in ur moniker....mmwwah.. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by donphilopus: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
If I say this Ikengawo of a guy is a fool or just an attention seeker, they would think I'm being sentimental. This' the same guy who opened a thread with all the aforementioned names and said they had deserted Buhari. Today, we're still seeing the same names with a different story. Guy, you need to visit a Psychiatrist!
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Dejohnbull: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Amaechi
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Zellie: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Amaechi of course grin grin
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Amaechi is the proud owner of this title.
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by CaptainAmerica1: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
Kwankwaso: [s]Gave Sanusi the Emirship despite being his enemy to appease other northern APC members. Spent 2 years screaming at the top of his lungs about GEJ. Left PDP. No Candidacy.

Fashola: Gave the whole of Lagos to Bola Tinubu. Allowed Tinubu to collect tax and monitor state coffers. Used Lagos money to sponsor APC. His chosen successor get rejected by Tinubu for Amobe or whatever his name is. No candidacy. No vice. No senate. [/s]

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Redoil: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
jingh:

this username is a muslim male possing as female with black mark on his fore head
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Ikengawo: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Gibberish!
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by jingh(f): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Redoil:
this username is a muslim male possing as female with black mark on his fore head
really ??
who am i
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by jingh(f): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Why? embarassed
does this post make sense to you ?
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by Redoil: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
jingh:
really ??
who am i
you and i know who you are so let us continue to decieve fellow nairalanders untill the appointed time.
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by jingh(f): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Redoil:
you and i know who you are so let us continue to decieve fellow nairalanders untill the appointed time.
am not a deceiver so say who I am or I assume you are high on wet weed
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by maslong(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
AMAECHI AND ROTIMI cheesy grin
Re: Who Was The Most Used Member Of APC? by papaejima1: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2015
I voted Amaechi even before reading the post.

(1) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Dealt With Me, Reshaped My Life – Tinubu / Buhari Is Surrounded By Corrupt, Dishonest, Incompetent, Irresponsibl souls -FFK / Sambo Wins Polling For The First Time Since 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.