Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers (36978 Views)

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika / Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by vicadex07(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sporadic gunshot in Okrika on Tuesday scuttled the APC governorship rally at the National Secondary School, in Rivers State.

Before the disruption, our correspondent, Charles Erukaa, explained that three explosions were heard before the APC governorship candidate, Dakuku Peterside, arrived the rally venue.

Shooters were unseen and no one could tell from which direction the gunfire was coming but it appeared to be from all around the venue of the APC rally.

The situation worsened as hoodlums have reportedly taken over the town.

A member of Channels Television crew has been stabbed and is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

www.channelstv.com/2015/02/17/apc-rally-disrupted-by-gunfire-hoodlums-stab-channels-tv-staff/

5 Likes

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by lafex: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kudos to channels TV

May God grant him quick recovery

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
ok
Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by mperoakeem(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
sometimes i wonder how its hard for GEJ to control dis 'president' of naija... Even channels confirm it

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is totally unruly....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by Vision4God: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Quick recovery wishes n prayers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by vicadex07(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP=Boko haram - General Andrew Azazi (murdered for exposing the truth)

I sincerely pray the channels tv crew member makes it

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by garrix8: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Patience Jonathan aka Okrika-Jesus at work.

The blood of those Bayelsa women she drank isn't enough for her she needs more...

She is a bloodthirsty, power drunk eediot.

God's judgement may delay but it won't be late..

100 Likes

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by vicadex07(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
garrix8:
Patience Jonathan aka Okrika-Jesus at work.

The blood of those Bayelsa women she drank isn't enough for her she needs more...

She is a bloodthirsty, power drunk eediot.

God's judgement may delay but it won't be late..

I even thought the recent bayelsa women tragedy would make her retrace her steps and calm down but no, the woman is just plain heartless.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by vicadex07(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
What are the mods waiting for

2 Likes

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by vicadex07(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Cc - Seun, ishilove, obinoscopy, lalasticala, mynd44, etc...

2 Likes

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by Seun(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
What does this incident have to do with Patience Jonathan? Please explain it for the benefit of people like me who are not so clever.

79 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by clevvermind(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
i hope you people will not blame Jonathan for this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by clevvermind(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Seun:
What does this incident have to do with Patience Jonathan? Please explain it to people like me who are not so clever.
abeg don't mind those fools.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by Dejohnbull: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Seun:
What does this incident have to do with Patience Jonathan? Please explain it to people like me who are not so clever.
He don't know the root of his problems, if he lost his wallet, is pej, if his girl friend double date, is pej, i wish him Goodluck

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by clevvermind(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
vicadex07:

I even thought the recent bayelsa women tragedy would make her retrace her steps and calm down but no, the woman is just plain heartless.
is she the cause of the incident? why are you people so dumb?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by freshness2020: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Rivers state the only unstable southern state trending with unholy news!
..but op wetin concern Pej for this matter now? undecided

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by vicadex07(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Seun:

Because Rivers state is her hometown, she has been using security officials there to threaten APC that no campaign must hold there. This is the third time APC will try to campaign in okrika and it got disrupted like this. It might sound incredible but that is the truth.

Even PEJ is present in okrika at the moment because the bayelsa women involved in that infamous accident recently visited her there before meeting there demise

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by bastien: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
OK na
Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by adioolayi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nemesis will catch up with trouble makers Nation wide... Either they are for PDP , APC, LP, APGA or even KOWA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by nduchucks: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Is Okrika not one of PEJ's strongholds? She should be asked to tell us what she knows.

31 Likes

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by mercielizzie(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lend me ur bb charger
Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by hazyfm1: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
THANK YOU CHANNELS TV

[size=28pt]THE CNN OF NIGERIA[/size]

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by Pavore9: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
God, for how long?

6 Likes

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by Maczeelly(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
HMmmmmm
Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by Ikengawo: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Amaechi must go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by alfredo4u(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
The worst that cacan ever happen in Rivers is killing of the okirika's. I bet u guys that Rivers will be a place of war origin.

1 Like

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Journalism comes with risk and channels doesn't mind taking it. No wonder they are the best.

3 Likes

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by Ilekeh(f): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP.......whether you like it or not, this wind of change shall not be stopped.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by auntymi(f): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Vision4God:
Quick recovery wishes n prayer
Re: A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers by igbsam(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nna na wa o

seun so u fit ask dat kind question ?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And His Wife On A Boat Cruise (photo) / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Buhari To Appoint Laolu-Akande, As Osinbajo's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.