Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? (1272 Views)

HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!! / Am I Under A Spell Or What??? / Am I Under A Spell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by Engrpj(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even since i started Dating dis pretty and bootilicious beb my Manhood will never respond wen i wanna play along with other gals i use to bleep... Immediately wen am about to bump into action, its only her face that will be ringing on ma mind. And the Useless Carrot will shrink back.... Please do you think this gal did Juju to me Or you think am truly in luv with her?
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by iceberylin(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin
Fairy tail
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by buygala(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
ok

op, your moniker tells us that you are an engineer. ... oya carry screwdriver and tester fix ur peepee na undecided

Or take your something to Computer Village so that them go unlock am like phone, so that your sim fit dey catch network for any phone embarassed
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Picture or.. grin
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
mkpi

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by justmag(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't kno if I should say anything before her curse extends to me for giving my opinion. Lol. U need to go to church! Dats what u need to do! angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by temitemi1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Go and see YEMKEM or OKO OLOYUN grin grin
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by killercute16(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
I aint buying this ish jor,u are lying.But if this ish is true,then i can guess that the girl you are dating is a Benin girl

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
dovelike:
Picture or.. grin
picture of the manhood or wat?
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
kallmemrB:
picture of the manhood or wat?
lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by Tymax(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmm. Strong juju. I'm skeptical about fine girls nowadays. So many witches out there looking good. sad
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by echobee(f): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
justmag:
I don't kno if I should say anything before her curse extends to me for giving my opinion. Lol. U need to go to church! Dats what u need to do! angry
u dey fear? grin grin grin
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by elantraceey(f): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
killercute16:
I aint buying this ish jor,u are lying.But if this ish is true,then i can guess that the girl you are dating is a Benin girl

Why benin girl? undecided
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by baralatie(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
justmag:
this comment cracked me up!
chain!
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by Brymo: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
No u are not under JuJu,
u r under Jazz man olofin.
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by Chidonc(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
ANDYBLAZE IS THAT YOU??
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by Afrok(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op fast and pray for forty days and forty nights, if symptoms persists, please consult ur and or her village people.
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by justmag(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
echobee:

u dey fear? grin grin grin

I dont plan on sharing another man's burden. grin
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by LydiaBI(f): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
they said it's love but try to see your pastor too,thanks.
Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by UyiIredia(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Why benin girl? undecided

Many people have dis belief dat Bini people are fetish, I think dats why he thinks its a Bini girl.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? by auntymi(f): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Rare Picture: 1965 Valentine's Day Outing In Nigeria / Valentine Kisses / I’m A Virgin, I Know Nothing About S€x! - Seyi Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.