Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 (9781 Views)

INEC Extends Voting In 300 Polling Units Out 150,000 / INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC / INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Collynzo419: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Will collection also take place in the NE where the military is supposedly unable to guarantee the security of INEC officials?

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by monakii: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
May29

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by meforyou1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Whether ayotolla cockrochas okorocha wants it or not, I must get my pvc this time

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Good!

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by thaoriginator: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok. Everybody make una go collect use am vote that miserable baboon out of that place wey him think say na hin papa house
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by doctokwus: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Collynzo419:
Will collection also take place the the NE where the military is supposedly unable to guarantee the security of INEC officials?
To show u how deceptive and nauseating the excuse for the shift was,average of 80% of the electorate in the northeast have collected their voters card and were more than ready to defy bharam and cast their votes on Feb 14.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by darlenese(f): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Gej Gejer Gestest grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by upcrown2512(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
THE MARCH ELECTION IS BETWEEN THE MASSES AND PDP.

MARCH4GMB/PYO.

THE #100 on Kerosine SUBSIDY will hunt and avenge GEJ and ANDY UBA (TAN director ) in this ELECTION except there is no God. Mark my words.

Come think of it all things that GEJ is using against the NIGERIANS are not working for him rather their working against him (GEJ) .

CHANGE !
CHANGE !!
CHANGE !!!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by oismail(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even if they extend am to 2099, i no go collect but I'm on the path to change
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by darlenese(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
o

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Koroaso:
The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.
The only politician who can get millions without renting a crowd.
The man with a cult-like followership.

The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR

NIGERIANS WANT GMB/PYO 2015
ASARI DOKUBO/TOMPOLO/SHEKAU/BOKO HARAM WANT GEJ 2015
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 110 Likes 6 Shares (Share)

This won't stop me from voting Jonathan

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by rondo235: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ikengawo:

[size=50pt]NO VACANCY[/size]
is dis aso rock?..mehn,i wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Phoshkrown: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na waaah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by eazydon(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by bmoses(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
whatever!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by digitalman: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
I thought they were all ready?

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by oladeetwo77: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
a welcome development it is.

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
I tot jega said he was ready n gud to go so dis is how he wud av disenfranchised millions of registered voters

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by ismyheal75: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brightology2:
Jaga jaga sori jega 9ice move.

Although d CinC will still fire u n heaven will nt fall.

Gej till Buhari get sense

Sentiments have made you lost your priority.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Ikengawo: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by slap1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by legendsilver(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
meshacha1:
P D P - power
P D P - power
P. ..D. ..P. .. - power!!!

Abeg, if you are for GEJ till 2019 pls hit like
Let us make them jealous
Let's make it obvious GEJ stands pls
Just hit like for GEJ
If you are ready to #March4Buhari come next month 28 oya hit the like button;
Let's show them how its been done
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Koroaso: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
danielchioboy:

This won't stop me from voting Jonathan

my brother...vote who you like...i am sure you and tompolo,asari and shekau will vote GEJ.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by xmich(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
You must VOTE rightly in 2015.
If SOMEONE is;
J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also resist anyone who will
B = Bring
U = Ust
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance
grab ur pvc and vote wisely
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by lolaxavier(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took one parachute and left. The second who was Aliko Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left. The third was Goodluck Ebere Jonathan and he said: " I'm the smartest person and the only person that can bring change to Nigeria so I can't die now, my people need me". So he took one and left. Then it was left with GM Buhari and a little school girl. Buhari said to the little girl" take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left. Buhari asked her: "How come?" The little girl replied: Jonathan the smartest person in Nigeria took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute.

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by assana: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abeg abeg abeg make dem no just make me vex,wat is all dis sef?abeg ds pvc tin na wahala o
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Shoutozone: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Very good... Go and collect your PVCs my people, that's the only thing that can make your voice be heard.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Naam22(f): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
What about people that haven't registered?
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by wmoruf(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
whur bout those of us DAT registered BT couldn't find our cards,,,should we jst fold our hands and kip observing
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 by Montaque(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
So INEC has more PVC to be distributed?
Why can't people just be sincere in their job,public job for that matter...
Swallow ur pride and ask for what is necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trade Minister, Doris Anite Tours Manufacturing Industries In Lagos, Ogun, Kano / Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) / PDP Convention: Court Throws Out Suit Instituted By Sheriff For Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.