Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

#kickjonathanout# For A Brighter Future! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #kickjonathanout# For A Brighter Future! (649 Views)

Looking At The Brighter Side By Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu (mon) / Ondo Election: Jegede Assures Ondo Youths Of Brighter Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#kickjonathanout# For A Brighter Future! by dudemax: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
My great people of Nigeria!!! It is time to rise up against this cancer, this evil called Jonathan. He is gradually turning our once beloved country into the a battle field. Obasanjo wanted a third term by all means but he never compromised the militarily nor did he preach hate and evil which the PDp led government is doing now. If this Jonathan claims he has done much why not allow the masses to decide through free & fair elections. My question is this... Why are they soo scared of GMB? I was watching the other day where a so called aide to the president was ranting and talking like a thug, a fool and an illetrate he claims GMB is.. Shouting to the high heavens that GMB will never be the president. Honestly I really wept for my country & my unborn kids after seeing that video. The other one that amazes me is the Ekiti riggin election by the so called Jonathan. Can you imagine were this guy would have been by now if we were in a more civilized country? Now every one is pretending as if its not a serious offence. All our focus is now on Jega who refused to be compromised just like the military did. Fellow Nigerians, the earlier we start educating ourselves the brighter our future. Jonathan is an evil cancer that needs to be stopped before it becomes too late for all of us. & to all the Nigerians who are hell bent on not seeing the reality..... May God run your life's the way Jonathan has been ruling this country in Jesus name we pray.... Amen!!! We can all do this by creating awareness through the social media by posting this hash tag #kickjonathanout# for a brighter future!
Re: #kickjonathanout# For A Brighter Future! by Ikengawo: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
another child of God is who you're calling a cancer?
tomorrow you'll be in church praying against your enemies.

[size=20pt]Abuja Light Rail Transformation[/size]

Re: #kickjonathanout# For A Brighter Future! by 0700Jesse(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why we go kick JONA out? JONA resemble ball?? And may God imprison & wipe hell out of yu as GMB did to those innocent people!?!

GEJ till 2019
Re: #kickjonathanout# For A Brighter Future! by Ikengawo: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
[size=20pt]TRANSFORMATION[/size]

Abuja - Kaduna

Abuja - Kaduna

Abuja - Kaduna

[img]http://www.cpcs.ca/files/cache/957d184ec374fbbc691e917915537695_f320.jpg[/img]
Lagos - Abuja

Abuja - Kaduna

Abuja Light Rail
Re: #kickjonathanout# For A Brighter Future! by Ikengawo: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: #kickjonathanout# For A Brighter Future! by inforesource: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
bros, thank u for all that pix. GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare? / Archbishop Chukwuma Berates Jonathan Over Visit To Churches / Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.