Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista (647 Views)

I Doff My Hat For Barcanista / Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) / Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by Tearg1: 1:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Having worked with him on the YDM (youth democratic movement) project, I got to know quite a number of nairalanders in person and Barcanista happened to be one of them.

As a key player in YDM, Barcanista and a selected few including myself had up to 200 volunteers, some volunteered to make donations in various forms. Due to several death threats I received, and for safety of my loved ones still based in Nigeria, I decided to shut down my original nairaland handle (GREAT1)...

Barcanisa never demanded a penny from any of the volunteers or donors, neither did any of the committee members.

Very few nairalanders are prepared to take d risk Barcanista took, by revealing his real identity, a lot of political commentators on here are not prepared to do such.

I remember when a militant from portharcourt sent a chilling message to the YDM account, it was dealt with appropriately without fear or intimedation.

Before we condemn someone lets get to know them first, that's my advice to those nailing Barcanista.

We hoping to begin the YDM project soon after the elections are over. And we hope to add more genuine people to the board of committee members...

God bless nairaland
God bless YDM
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by jorlons(m): 1:36am On Feb 19, 2015
I'll comment when I wake
Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 19, 2015
@OP Thank you very much. God will be the judge

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by Patewo: 1:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Yawns. Seems you kids don't have normal lives outside of all these online reputation you crave for? undecided

Awon alatenuje posters.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by Missy89(f): 1:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Tearg1 aka Barcanista

Very similar writing patterns

Sai Protection! grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by L0nestar(m): 1:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Another trash from Afghanistan
Yawns off thread
Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by AdoIfHitler: 2:21am On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by AdoIfHitler: 2:22am On Feb 19, 2015
I dare imbecille gbawe to reveal his identity to me grin
Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by asadike(f): 2:31am On Feb 19, 2015
What is happening to nairaland these days?
Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by Burger01(m): 3:02am On Feb 19, 2015
*Yawns*
Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Why are you poeple making it look like Barca is the only person posting in the Politics section? So far, more than twelve threads have been opened on him. Does he have a special privilege bestowed on him by God or the government which makes his votes count more than 1?

Barca can vote once, and so can I. So why is this going back and forth all this while? It may still look interesting to many of you, but I swear you all are getting boring and irritating and immature with your going back and forth.
Re: Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista by Qaisar1: 3:58am On Feb 19, 2015
*yaaaawns*

I plan on swallowing NL

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Buhari's Change And Jonathan's Transformation? / Obanikoro Confesses He Was At Ekiti Rigging Meeting, Says Jonathan Sent Him / Oyo House Of Assembly Sacks Caretaker Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.