Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Val Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Val Story (544 Views)

She Became My Val (story Of How Two Strangers Hooked Up On Valentine's Eve) / Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? / Pls Share Ur Val Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Val Story by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
For a while, ave not talked with Juliet.. But Yesterday evening she called and asked if there was Light, I said yes. She den asked me to watch Channels TV, and few Minutes Later, I knew Val must hold.

It reminds me of Val of Last year..

It was 14th February, I woke to find many text messages on ma fone. Happy Val, I love u.. Bla bla bla..
But Just one, caught my attention. The text from Mary, we've been dating for about 6 months, and she was d only one, I was planning val for.

It was a Friday and I knew her time table. She had a class that was to end by 11 am. And it was 8.30 already, so I had to hurry. I wore a very expensive look, and headed for her class, and waited patiently for her lecturer to be thru..

Immediately he stepped out, I walked in while everyone got busy packing up, and getting ready to leave, so I stole the atmosphere..

Mary Achibong.. I shouted all her names I knew, it caught the attention of the whole class, and everyone paused to watch the drama unfolding itself. Almost the whole class knew I was dating Mary.. Am popular on Campus, but I'd never been seen in this form.. I wore a very angry look and she was scared..

She came out, and I shouted on her again, U thought I was going to take this from you..

I dropped my school bag, opened it and brought out the gift, I'd carefully packaged. Opened it.. A Sony Xperia z1 which was a happening device den, I looked into her eyes told her happy val, and we hugged in front of the class..

I gave her the phone, turned to class and shouted the popular greatest Nigerian students slogan and Happy val. I brought out some packs of sweet and hand kerchiefs and gave it to her course rep.. The atmosphere was electrifying.. And I felt ontop of the World

When I turned to Mary, she was crying, I Neva asked y, so I walked her out of the class, to the School's small gate that served as an unofficial park for Okada.. We took one and headed to her hauz..
Re: My Val Story by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
We got to her hauz, she cooked, we ate and we spent the rest of the day in each other's arms. I gave ha another gift.. A shoes she once told me she liked.. At around 7.30 pm, I knew her mum would soon be back.. Xo I took ha hand, and headed for the gate..
Until now, we had Neva kissed..

Close to the gate, she stopped and was looking at me.. I took her other hand, looked at her but it didn't help.. So I wrapped ha head with my hands, looked into her eyes.. And I could read her mind.. She was asking for it.. And I equally needed it..

Her lips met mine, and it sent cold shivers down my spine.. I don't know how long it lasted, but I remember we were distracted by a car's horn blaring outside the gate.. Her mum was at the gate.. So I had to obey commands. I hid behind the gate, and was smuggled out of the compound while the mum headed for the garage.

There was a breach in transmission, the fun had ended but the memories lived on.. I left ha place, and headed for a Val party.. I drank, I bleeped, but Mary was ma Val.

The following day being a Saturday, we went to a park in the evening.. And almost all through She leaned on me.. Staring at the sky.. But I never knew wah she was thinking of..

We broke up in October, she said, she was under oath to marry one man like that(very long story) but was ready to break it cos of me.. But I said No..

Funny enough, this year, ave got no plan dan a Val party
Pls share urz..
One love!!

(1) (Reply)

4 Behaviors Are The Most Reliable Predictors Of Divorce / 7 Types Of Relationships You’ll Have In Life / 20 Things Not To Do On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.