Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (64902 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Aa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by juniormusa(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
wildikeman:
thanks..but not even sure they have embassy in Nigeria...maybe Australian embassy also serves as their own too?
Yeah definitely
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
mmsen:

You attack Nigerians for enjoying mediocrity then mention Heathrow in the next breath?

See definition of irony.

MMA, in my experience, is currently the worst run airport in Nigeria.

MMA2 is fine.

Let me get you right, do you mean Heathrow is mediocre? shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
12ema:

If you are ever in the Bayern area, check out Weiden. It's like lagos Island with a lot less people and cleaner.
Wieden is nice. its more of a village. Close to Czech republic

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
WhyNa:

Kai my brother God bless you for catching mctospell for us. I don grow bear bear where I dey wait for am undecided undecided
LOL,my brother, e no easy to catch mctospell o,LOL,we go hold am tight coz hmmmn if he disappear again,he he he,10years we no go see him breaklight o,and me self i never get the money to collect visa go NC o,Oya hold his trouser

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
@Sile12,Egi mi atata,long time bro
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
dolpaz:

JustCare, Ich sehe euch.
Wie geht's es Ihnen Heute?

Tschuss !
Oga.. Wie geht's?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jennifer89:
That is why most people travel abroad and never come back to Nigeria. When will Nigeria be like these developed countries?

Yes u right,it isnt about the money most times its about living a life full of good moments in the hands of nature

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Jennifer89(f): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yes u right,it isnt about the money most times its about living a life full of good moments in the hands of nature.

Honestly if i have the opportunity i will just be there 'see as those places fine' serene environment. its just as if there is coloured while here is black and white.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by mmsen: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
olukenzo:

Let me get you right, do you mean Heathrow is mediocre? shocked

Heathrow is a disorganized mess in a horrible part of town.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by mmsen: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jennifer89:

Yes u right,it isnt about the money most times its about living a life full of good moments in the hands of nature.

Honestly if i have the opportunity i will just be there 'see as those places fine' serene environment. its just as if there is coloured while here is black and white.

The grass is not always greener.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
binie:

First of can you surf?

Nope
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by mmsen: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Lol... Whats your definition of beauty? Frankfurt may not have a nightlife as its more of a business district. But those high risings are a beauty to behold.

German city are not charming? Bros, how may cities have you visited in Germany. Munich you mention is the least of charming cities, I live there & its not so spectacular, asides the blend of old & new architectures.
Visit Dresden, Cologne, Bremen, Augsburg, and even Kiel. I'm sure you will change your mind

I've been to Cologne, Berlin, Stuttgart, Hamburg and Munich.

Munich is comfortably the best in terms of appearance. The rest are not attractive or appealing in any way.

I've been to most of those cities more than once and never once have I wished to stay in any of them for more than a few days.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Aplaudez(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
undecidedHow does this upgrade my GP?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Jennifer89(f): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
The grass is not always greener.

I know that's wat u will say. it may not be easy there but its far better coz na the same hustling.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by TopWinner(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ermmm,, please, who's taking the pictures?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by zendy: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
aytevans:
Hello fellow Nairalander's, I have read different people sharing their travel experiences while they embark on distance journey on Nairaland so therefore I want to share mine. I have been an active member of Nairaland for some years now and I also shared some topics on travel section about Lithuania.

I will be traveling for Conference from Lithuania to New Zealand Via Vilnius Lithuania - Viena Austria - Stuttgart Germany - Abu Dhabi UAE - Singapore Singapore - Brisbane Australia - Queenstown Newzealand. I will also reach Sydney and Belgium on my way back.

Join me as I share my experience about the trip to the MOST FAREST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

Day 1.[color=#000099][/color]
First let me start today by saying thanks to everyone joining on this trip smiley.
Now the journey begins from the hotel I stayed in Vilnius which is Rinno Hotel, very nice hotel with first class treatment, no wonder it was rated high (9.0) one of the few hotels you might want to stay when you visit Vilnius Lithuania.

Moving now to Vilnius airport, I will update when I get to the airport. Stay turned

I have always wanted to visit Vilnius. My ex Girlfriend was from Alytus in Lithuania. Can you share the link about travel to Lithuania and also,can you tell me the cost per night of that Rinno hotel?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I love new Zealand. The most beautiful country in the world.
The country of "the Lord of the Rings"
Jorlons come and see new Zealand o.

New Zealand the most beautiful or one of the most beautiful?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by mmsen: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
zendy:

I have always wanted to visit Vilnius. My ex Girlfriend was from Alytus in Lithuania. Can you share the link about travel to Lithuania and also,can you tell me the cost per night of that Rinno hotel?

I've always known Lithuania as the country with the world's highest suicide rate so I imagine all is not well in Vilnius.

Added to the fact the the climate in the Baltic region is appalling.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by jpphilips(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Niwdog:
Nice thread.
Op. I want to be like you when i grow old.
Do not forsake me jesus.
I wan travel comot 4 naija for once

After voting Jonathan you wan run comot abi? grin grin grin

And someone will tell me God is in Africa, I dey laugh!!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by SeverusSnape(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

New Zealand the most beautiful or one of the most beautiful?
The most beautiful...
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by binie: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sile12:

Oh my bad, don't have that here. But still still bottles of Orijin in that cooler box, if you don't mind undecided

How many orijin can you spare?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The most beautiful...

Lol. New Zealand is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful countries in the world, but definitely not #1. I sure will like ti visit there someday tho. smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by finestboy1: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jennifer89:

Yes u right,it[b] isnt about the money most times its about living a life full of good moments in the hands of nature.[/b]

My thoughts exactly.. it isnt about trying to make so much money.. sometimes its good to travel and experience different cultures and explore nature. You become enlightend and your perspective about life changes as well. Life is not meant to be spent in one place. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Niwdog(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
jpphilips:

[color=#000099]After voting Jonathan you wan run comot abi? grin grin grin
And someone will tell me God is in Africa, I dey laugh![/colr]
one thing is certain, in 20yrs naija can't be like US even wit d best heads
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by SeverusSnape(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. New Zealand is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful countries in the world, but definitely not #1. I sure will like ti visit there someday tho. smiley
Do you know New Zealand has the most beautiful landscape in the world?... I'd love to visit there too.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Moana(f): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

so Canada is the most beautiful?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Obiwannn: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
aytevans:
Still on Day 1.

Finally I am in Stuttgart Germany, nice country as usual grin. I took few photos at the airport which I will like to share with nairalander, a master piece of architectural design and Germany design. It's wonderful to be in the city of Stuttgart Germany.

Tomorrow if there is time, I might take some photos within the city to share with us

wow...
I freakinh love Germany
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Moana:
so Canada is the most beautiful?

Nope. Scotland seems to be the most beautiful country. Tho, New Zealand and Canada are both in the Top 5.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Moana(f): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

Nope. Scotland is the most beautiful country. Tho, New Zealand and Canada are both in the Top 5.
most beautiful according to whose list?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Moana:
most beautiful according to whose list?

What are you on about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Moana(f): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

What are you on about?
whose list/website has put Scotland up as the most beautiful country in the world?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Moana:
whose list has put Scotland up as the most beautiful country in thw world?

You may wanna do some research tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My experience in Bahrain / Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.