Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time (761 Views)

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / {photos} Second Niger Bridge Completed . GEJ The Hero / Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time by pitfol(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
With all the happenings in Nigeria currently, I see our dear president has become some kind of a master dribbler (maradona) a title that was bestowed on our very own IBB because of his wicked manipulative skills, a trait that can be clearly observed in GEJ's doings these past weeks. GEJ may not kno this yet, but Nigerians are tired of his tenure, we can't wait for it to end. If he likes he should postpone the election to December, sack Prof. Jega, he can even change the name of the country from Nigeria to Jonaria...Our votes will count, we will stand by it and we will safeguard it @ all cost and by all means... Also having it @ d back of our minds that GMB is not the messiah or saint most people think he is, all we need is a new perspective "good or bad" and some sort of competition,... I think CHANGE is in order... God bless the people of Nigeria, God bless Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time by Kennywills7(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Op u are on own

1 Like

Re: GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time by pitfol(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Kennywills7:
Op u are on own
may seem so now... we'll see what "May 29" brings
Re: GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time by SeverusSnape(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Not all Nigerians are tired. You're tired doesn't mean most Nigerians are.
I am not tired of his transformation agenda.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time by sunkoye: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2015
the change we have is more than APC, greater than Buhari.

this change is Humanity survival.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time by Kennywills7(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2015
pitfol:
may seem so now... we'll see what "May 29" brings
No problem lets wait, watch d events and see who will b victotorious
But i knw its definitely Gej
Re: GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time by OluBendel: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2015
No one (Whether a Maradona or not) can stop an idea whose time has come-Victor Hugo, 1852

1 Like

Re: GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time by don33310(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2015
pitfol:
With all the happenings in Nigeria currently, I see our dear president has become some kind of a master dribbler (maradona) a title that was bestowed on our very own IBB because of his wicked manipulative skills, a trait that can be clearly observed in GEJ's doings these past weeks. GEJ may not kno this yet, but Nigerians are tired of his tenure, we can't wait for it to end. If he likes he should postpone the election to December, sack Prof. Jega, he can even change the name of the country from Nigeria to Jonaria...Our votes will count, we will stand by it and we will safeguard it @ all cost and by all means... Also having it @ d back of our minds that GMB is not the messiah or saint most people think he is, all we need is a new perspective "good or bad" and some sort of competition,... I think CHANGE is in order... God bless the people of Nigeria, God bless Nigeria...
He should learn from IBB the master maradona,when Ibb saw what was coming,he quickly ran on the 26th of August instead of 27th August 1993. Jonathan not as powerful as Ibb cannot stand it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dickson Blames President’s Wife For Crowd Revolt At PDP Rally / I can’t Islamise Nigeria, Buhari tells Christian leaders / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.