Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS (2587 Views)

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / Buhari Clueless On Economy, He Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians—rasheed Gbadamosi / 100 Days In Office: Buhari, Clueless Of Apc’s Manifesto – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Ymodulus: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
My reply to matthewBriggs 's post ( www.nairaland.com/2073793/gej-clueless-buhari-change-need/ )

I was agog-ed this morning to the, chi-char-churned epistle of a romancelander MatthewBriggs. In my attempt to disregard the article i saw Barcanista 's reply about romacelanders trolling the politics section with unreasonable statements against the Progressives and been supported by the TANOIDS, i couldn't agree any less.

While i read through MatthewBriggs's epistle, i would say i was disappointed as is epistle was nothing but a clear attempt to attritite the hurricane change, that is currently showered on the masses from the progressive. As a good progressive, one who truly believes in the spirit of change and progressiveness, i wish to counter MatthewBriggs Epistle.

In your first paragraph, you appear to lack a deep understanding of the word change, that you not consider it to be rendered a cliche by the Preachers of change. Its really ridiculous as to how you could say everyone is wired to want change. I wish to debate you on that statement, but that is a cake for another day.

[size=14pt]1. They Say GEJ is clueless [/size]
You admitted to Jonathan's error, yet you pardon him cause he his Human? It seems you really do not understand what it means to be the president. A president that tried all his best to hide the missing $20 Billion from the nations account and sent the Central Bank Governor home for trying to say the truth, A president who steals in daylight with a program call the SURE-P ? Same president who tells us that " Stealing is not Corruption ". You still say you forgive him? My response alone to this statement of yours, questions my senility.

You compare Jonathan to Obama ? For real? ok i will let that slide. Now do you mean Obama silenced his critics in his second term Please for real And which Americans are you saying are more than hopeful?? Please stop swallowing the Pilly news you get from CNN, go read from good source, Huffington Post, Bloomberg, New York Times and see for yourself.

Read this: http://freebeacon.com/politics/obamas-critics/
What are the propagandas ? You claim the APC has CLANDESTINELY summarized his Jonathan's Six Year in office, so how did you get to know this since it was clandestinely done? Do not use the word PROPAGANDA if you know not its meaning.

[size=14pt]2. Is GEJ really Clueless & "vision-less" [/size]
Mr MatthewBriggs, because the opposition party to the ruling party won a state does not mean the president of the nation who comes from the ruling party conducted a free and fair election. Let me take you down on the states you listed.

1. Edo __ Edo was clearly out of the Hands of the Peoples Democratic Party and every one knew it
2. Anambra __ Anambra right from the days of Obasanjo has always been the APGA's territory
3. Ondo __ I laughed when i saw this. Ondo as always been a strong of the Labour's Party. Even Jonathan lost Ondo state at the last 2011 election to Nuhu Ribadu. So dont tell me free fair.
4. Ekiti __ in Barcanista words that " the elections of Ekiti and Osun was free and fair when party chieftains or APC were harassed and humiliated at every stage of the election? Or was the beating of judges democratic? ".
5. Niger __ Which Election was free in niger state? Sir the incumbent governor of Niger State, Muazu Babangida Aliyu took over from his predecessor Fmr. Engr. Kure through the help of Fmr. President Olusegun Aremu Matthew Eniola Obasanjo. During the second term Muazu contested against an APC Aspirant by name David Mark. It was well known that he lost. But rigged his way to the post. For the first time Indigenes of Niger state showed they are knowledgeable and wise, go and ask it is so clear Muazu rigged his way to second term.
Or
Should we talk about the recent senatorial election that was held October after the death of Senator. Awaisu Kuta who repensents ( Niger East )? After his death the Governor of Niger State pushed his Aspirant SHem Zagbayi who contested against David Mark, It was clear that David Mark won, to further solidify his victory and show the rigging effort by the incumbent governor to get his Political Son into the seat, the INEC said the election was inconclusive and that elections never took place in Places Like Chanchage, Tudun Fulani, Bosso L. G. A.
All this we know were force.
Matthewbriggs, Sir why didn't the president call his Boys to order so the election can be free and fair?

[size=14pt]3. EDUCATION:[/size] Am sorry to say but you have no tangible point on education, you just shouting. Let me add that the North had one of the first University in Nigeria yet is still Under-developed when compared to the South. So sir you made no sense.

Nigeria Make Cars __ Nigeria does not manufacture cars or make cars, we only Assemble cars. Pleas make reference to the Latest edition of the Oxford Diction and cross - reference with the Merriam Webster's disctionary. Assembling is different from Manufacture. Also let me remind you that prior to the Jonathans tenure, Cars were been assembled in Nigeria. We have the Peugeot plant in Kaduna owned by Okocha Motors.
Electricity __ I laugh when you state the number of companies that bought PHCN as profit driven for the masses. Mr go and verify your claims, the Epileptic power supply in Nigeria has not improved a bit. We saw what happened to former Power Minister. Prof. Baath Nnaji, when he made shocking statements about the way the light issue is been handle. Sir all we see on papers are 90,000 Megawatts generated there and here, yet we don't see the lights. So please stop all this lies. Even Niger State enjoyed more constant light prior to the take over by the private companies. Now Minna state capital share light every 4hours, while Tunga every 6hours. Several Nairalanders in Minna can back my claims. That is the Power state we talking off, where light was not even considered as a valuable commodity, now struggles to see it.
Investments __ I am surprised as to how you quote fallacious figures from government lies. You are just quoting trillions of investment here and there, yet nothing to show for it. You claim all this and yet the country cannot pay her workers for months now. Please reason.

[size=14pt]4. BUHARI and his brand of Change.[/size]
Why i agree on your definition of change using the examples of Fashola, Akpabio, Kwankwaso, Lamido, i disagree with you on the following
Uduaghan of Delta __ What has uduaghan done, that you call him a man of change?
You claim Buhari took Nigerian economy from fry pan to fire? Please back up your statements with fact.
So change is when Buhari steals and offer the loots to people? Change is when Buhari have factories? Sir please go read about the president of Uruguay or is it Paraguay ( I cant recall which, but the president is known as the poorest president. ) Go and read his acts , deeds and see appreciation for his works, then you will understand why Buhari is the Change we need.

QUESTION - Your analogy and comparisons are flawed. Are you telling me from your question, that Jonathan never stole? are you telling me he is just been castigated for nothing? are you telling me you are sure Buhari stole ? stop all this misinformations and give us facts and proven statements.

Idiagbhon was the Pillar? ROTFLMAO!!! , ** Just poured my drink on my clothes. you are a character MatthewBriggs ****
Buhari made a Ban on People below 18 going for Hajj, yet Idiagbhon son of 14 went for Hajj and before he did so there was rumored Appeal meeting. ___ Times Magazine.
If Ihiagbhon was the pillar, why will he still seek permission ?

Now you spoiled your beautiful write up with your sentiments made open, let me address your last paragraph. No where will a president or his cohorts no matter how dumb come out to say he wishes to give 1.5 trillion annually to people as free money. Not even Rochas or his advisers will let him do that. Am surprise where you got this news from? Oh i forgot the PDP are good in this kind of talk. its Ok.

Manifesto: Do the clueless one even have a manifesto? The Otueke Drunkard who shied away from a public debate, only to go get that Tongolo Master call DBanj to interview him, is that a man who can defend himself?

I will leave you with the words of a great father, leader who said:

After watching, reaching out to, studying, talking to, and listening to the president himself and the people around him, I came, sadly, to a number of conclusions that mark Jonathan out as a man of adequate intelligence to run the affairs of Nigeria but lacking in broad vision, knowledge, confidence, understanding, concentration, capacity, sense of security, courage, moral and ethical principles, character and passion to move the nation forward on a fast trajectory. . - Gen. Olusegun Aremu Matthew Obasanjo

Adieu

Question: If you are asked to describe the president in the picture below with one word? Wont the right word be clueless ?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by obainojazz(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
buhari is a very good man...boko haram love him..Belem love him...barkanista love him...his wife is 12 years old...he finished only nursery two...I pray he becomes president of Nigeria...(when chicken grow teeth)

8 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by obiak4(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
lot of clueless and dumb Nigerians but change is what I see for us,what has the president done for 6yrs?
I just have a prayer for the pro-gej supporter's may God allow your life to be manage the way gej manage Nigeria IJN aminaa

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by dunkem21(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol. Anything like romancelander? ..more like politiclander? ..A nairalander has the authority/privilege to play on any board that catches his/her interest. Did we not see members of the APC campaign for a candidate in the just concluded Mr. Nairaland and even launched a negative campaign against a contestant, chibwike?..because of his "supposed GEJ support"?
Infact, for me, all sections should pause and concentrate on politics cos we are about to make the greatest decision as a people and country for the next four years.

I am really at loss on the missing $20b? Is it the one that Sanusi is not so sure of the exact figure? ..Or the one the house of rep and senate exonerated the presidency and the min of finance? Or ..

..Oh, Its mathewbriggs call.

A special happy new year, boss.

6 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by DesChyko: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
I personally think the OP has a strong point of view.
But it will be disregarded because he is prejudiced against the president, and thus, spares the misdemanours of the entire government.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by dre11(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Just a question

Is GEJ the real president of the country
Or
Those 4wise women that have had him under control and can press any mumu button for him.
Because I can't just phantom the stealing going in high places and the president saying he will now set up/ strengthen the anti corruption body
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by lekkie073(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jonathan is clueless as some ppl want to make us believe

But........

Buhari is dangerous.....and power hungry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wonderful! What more can I say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
@ymodulus, you called Obasanjo a great father and leader?

Please i would love to know some of his achievements in 8 untroubled years if you do not mind. I would love to juxtapose it with Jonathan's administration.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by ekeneidiagbor: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ymodulus without doubt came out objectively with a response to matthewbriggs... But on the otherhand every nairalander is unarguably permitted to air his view on whatever section that interest him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by AbuMikey(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
The Man Pictured below is clueless, true or false? angry

Jona be like, *I don't even know what she's saying* gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Ymodulus: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
AbuMikey:
The Man Pictured below is clueless, true or false? angry

Jona be like, *I don't even know what she's saying* gringringrin
Hahahahahaha !!!

The grammer d lady dei fire too much

dre11:
Just a question
Is GEJ the real president of the country
Or
Those 4wise women that have had him under control and can press any mumu button for him.
Because I can't just phantom the stealing going in high places and the president saying he will now set up/ strengthen the anti corruption body

LOL !!

The 4 wise women are. O what a pity that a country with population of almost 200Million people is perfectly controlled by an hegemony, whose members are ladies.
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ymodulus this is rape
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by dre11(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

Hahahahahaha !!!

The grammer d lady dei fire too much

LOL !!

The 4 wise women are. O what a pity that a country with population of almost 200Million people is perfectly controlled by an hegemony, whose members are ladies.

The minister of finance
The minister of petroleum
The wiffy
The security exchange commission head
There is,
The former minister of air aviation.... But her relevance has decrease a bit
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by donphilopus: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
They can't even counter the OP's claims. They're just here to ridicule Buhari as usual. Nice one @OP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Ymodulus: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
calebo101:
@ymodulus, you called Obasanjo a great father and leader?

Please i would love to know some of his achievements in 8 untroubled years if you do not mind. I would love to juxtapose it with Jonathan's administration.

Thanks
Thank you first for the nice question asked.

Firstly, Obasanjo introduced and liberalised the use of the GSM. Prior to this, telephone - whether land or mobile was almost exclusively for the rich.

Secondly, it was under the Obasanjo leadership that Nigeria's debt got written off in the Paris Club.

Thirdly, it was Obasanjo who bravely retired all Military men in the Nigerian Army who had tasted or held any political office.

Fourthly, it was also under his leadership that the Nigerian banking institution got brilliant reformations (although with some lapses) - This reformation stopped the total collapse of the financial institution in Nigeria during global financial melt down.

Fifthly, under OBJ Prof. Dora Akunyili of NAFDAC brought back in Nigeria the integrity of pharmaceutical drugs and fought vehemently without ethnic colouration, the barons importing fake drugs in Nigeria.

Finally, the fight against corruption under OBJ's leadership did have some bite. Whether it was used in hunting political opponents or not...it did have some bite and we are all witnesses that since the exit of Mallam Ribadu, the anti-corruption institution has virtually lost her voice and temerity.

I'm just thinking aloud, what will president Jonathan's Legacy be?

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Ymodulus: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
@Calebo101

I can go on and on listing the many many legacy of Obasanjo.
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Ymodulus: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Ewenla202: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
It is just unfortunate that people are not on the same page with Ymodulus. This 2015 election will be a complete replica of what took place in 1993,June 12 election. The signs are cleared for all to see.In the north ,there is no single poster of GEJ ! 2011 election is clearly different from this one, people will be surprised when they see the results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

Firstly, Obasanjo introduced and liberalised the use of the GSM. Prior to this, telephone - whether land or mobile was almost exclusively for the rich.

Secondly, it was under the Obasanjo leadership that Nigeria's debt got written off in the Paris Club.

Thirdly, it was Obasanjo who bravely retired all Military men in the Nigerian Army who had tasted or held any political office.

Fourthly, it was also under his leadership that the Nigerian banking institution got brilliant reformations (although with some lapses) - This reformation stopped the total collapse of the financial institution in Nigeria during global financial melt down.

Fifthly, under OBJ Prof. Dora Akunyili of NAFDAC brought back in Nigeria the integrity of pharmaceutical drugs and fought vehemently without ethnic colouration, the barons importing fake drugs in Nigeria.

Finally, the fight against corruption under OBJ's leadership did have some bite. Whether it was used in hunting political opponents or not...it did have some bite and we are all witnesses that since the exit of Mallam Ribadu, the anti-corruption institution has virtually lost her voice and temerity.

I was thinking i would get a list of achievements for someone who ruled for 8 years, peaceful years i must add.

Where the military men refusing to retire when they gt to the stipulated age?

What rot did Sanusi fight if according to you the banking institutions was doing well? Savannah bank, Cecilia ibru, Erastus Akingbola....comes to mind??

You admitted that the fight against corruption was witch-hunting.... was that democratic Or pretentious acts ?? Let my people steal and i turn a blind eye, then i persecute my political enemies....?

I could not help but notice the total lack of infrastructural developments under Obasanjo, or could he not deliver there??

Lastly, to you did Obasanjo rule democratically? I thought of Bola Ige and Harry Marshall and the invasion of Odi....

Please address these facts... Just the little i picked off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by MizMyColi(f): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
#Murdifyed
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Ymodulus: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
calebo101:

I was thinking i would get a list of achievements for someone who ruled for 8 years, peaceful years i must add.

You want a list of achievements? Then take it

The many Achievement of Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, that made me call him a father and leader.

[size=13pt]1. THE HEALTH SECTOR[/size]

• We have introduced the Ward Health System as a strategy for the revitalisation of the Primary Health care System
• In 2003 Government made provision for the construction of 200 Ward Health Centres (WHC).
• A total of 154 WHC sout of 200 have been completed and are fully functional.
• Contracts for additional 380 PHC centres were awarded in 2004 to bring the total to 580 PHCs Nationwide
• Government invested 100 million Euros to equip and upgrade 8 teaching hospitals to “Five Star” status. These are:
– University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
– Lagos University Teaching Hospital
– Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Shika, Zaria
– University College Hospital Ibadan
– Jos University Teaching Hospital
– University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital
– University of Calabar Teaching Hospital
– University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ozalla, Enugu State

• 15 other Federal Hospitals, 23 Federal Medical Centres, 3 Orthopaedic Hospitals and 8 Neuropsychiatry Hospitals have also been renovated and re-equipped.

[size=13pt]2. AIR TRANSPORT[/size]

• Re-certification of MMA by the United State Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) on December 22, 1999.
• Resurfacing and extension of runway of Yola, Enugu, Calabar, Kastina, Kano, Port Harcourt, and Ibadan Airports to accommodate 747 Tyre Aircraft.
• Training and Retraining of security, fire & safety personnel to meet the challenges and threat of terrorism.
• Purchase of screening machines for all Airports.
• Purchase of apron buses for major international Airports.
• Provision of flight information display system (FIDS) for MMA.
• Installation and Upgrading of airfield lighting in major Airports.

• Installation of Instrument Landing Systems (ILS) at Sir Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu and Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri.
• Acquisition of motorized Air Traffic Control Tower, the first of its king in Sub Saharan Africa.
• New concession for variously needed infrastructure at Airports have been granted:

5 Star Hotels, Aircraft maintenance facilities ( Hangers) , Warehouses (Cold and Dry) , Shopping Malls, Office Complexes, Aviation Fuel Deports, Petrol Station , Car Parks.

[size=13pt]3. SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY[/size]

1. Nigeria’s first communication satellite (NIGCOMSAT -1), was launched.
This triggered further convergence in ICTs and cause a reduction in subscription rates of ICT related services.

a. NigeriaSat-1 (low earth orbit sensing satellite) was launched in September 2003.
b. NigeriaSat - 2 (with a ground resolution of 2.5m) is also due for launch in 2007.

2. Mapped settlements and major highways in Nigeria.
3. Developed Early warning Systems for food security to provide warnings of imminent crop failure and other food security problems.
4. Developed models for cassava yield prediction through remote sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS) techniques to provide relevant spatial and agro-meteorological data for field assessment and yield potential modeling including sub-plot sampling using satellite data and radiometer for field measurement of spectral reflectance and creating spatial database of Land and conditions suitable for sustainable production of cassava in Nigeria for the purpose of strategic national planning.

5. Updated the Land Use/ Cover Mapping of Nigeria
Identified Artisanal and Illegal Mining Sites in Nigeria using Remote Sensing GIS and GPS technologies
6. Mapped and monitored the impact of Gully Erosion in South-East Nigeria and Flood Disaster Vulnerability in Nigeria
7. Nigeria now boasts of the likes of Zinox and Omatek (indigenous producers of branded systems which have flourished under the Obasanjo Administration).

[size=13pt]4. SPORTS and SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
[/size]
You will recall that the 2003 All-African Games was more than a game.
It created an upsurge in economic activities
It was a major boost to tourism in our country
It generated 50, 000 jobs which included volunteers and those engaged in informal businesses

[size=13pt]5. EDUCATION: 1999-2007[/size]

• Introduction of Universal Basic Education led to:
– Increase in primary school enrolment from 17million in 1999 to 22million in 2005
– Increase in Secondary school enrolment from 3.8m in 1999 to 6.2 in 2005
– Increase in tertiary school enrolment from 312,334 in 1999 to 779,253 in 2005
• Restructuring of the Education Sector

• Online processes for JAMB, NECO & WAEC Examinations
• 40,000 teachers trained and retrained in 2006

• Revitalization of the Education Tax Fund; and resuscitation of the scholarship scheme for students in tertiary institutions
• Repositioning and reintegration of Polytechnics
• Home Grown School Feeding and Health Programme (HGSFHP)

• Procurement and distribution of 515 computer sets with complete accessories. Over 100 million has so far been spent on the computerization project.
• Housing for All Teachers (HAT) initiative, using the Federal Capital Territory as a pilot scheme.
• Renovation of structures; provision of additional classrooms, hostels and other facilities.

[size=13pt]6. NAFDAC[/size]

An investment in the dignity of Man
• Restructured and modernized food and drug administration regulatory processes Counterfeit drugs in circulation dropped from 41% in 2001 to 16% in 2006.

• Production capacity of local pharmaceutical industries increased from 25% to 40%; and their number rose from 70 to 200 in 6 years.
110 destruction exercises of counterfeit and substandard products valued at N20billionPharmacovigilance Centre established to monitor adverse drug reactions and safety of medicines.

• Over 400 Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) reports have been received.
• 45 convictions secured in respect of counterfeit drugs related cases.
• NAFDAC admitted as a member of the National Centre participating in the WHO Drug Safety Monitoring Programme.

• On the strength of NAFDAC's monitoring of salt iodization, Nigeria is rated as the first developing country to achieve Universal Salt Iodization.
• Use of bromate by Nigerian bakers has dropped from over 95% in 2001 to less than 0.01% in 2006.

• There is now very strict control on Narcotics and Controlled substances.

Do not forget that JONATHAN NOW HARBORS A DRUG LORD IN HIS CABINET. person OF kASHAMU

[size=13pt]7. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SINCE 1999
[/size]
Market Liberalization
International Recognition
Telecommunications Sector Reform
Communications Infrastructure Development

• State Accelerated Broadband Initiative (SABI Project)
• Wire Nigeria Project (WiN)
• Internet Service Exchange (IXP)
• Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF)

Unprecedented Impact in Socio-Economic Development

• Phenomenal Industry Growth (connected mobile line grew at about 100% annually)
• Improved Tele-density (tele-density increased from a mere 0.45 lines per 100 persons in 1999 to 25 lines per 100 persons as at January 2007)
• Nigeria was adjudged the fastest growing telecoms market in Africa and one of the fastest in the world by 2006

• Private investment rose from $50m in year 1999 to $9.5b in 2007. This was also influenced by the revolution in the telecommunications

• Over 34million connected lines, Massive employment generation

• Two major projects initiated to provide rural telephony in 108 local governments spread across the country

• Massive rural telephony project launched two weeks ago by Mr. President

• NIPOST now a world class postal institution

@Caleb101 let me stop here
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ymodulus where is the sense in responding to my post by opening a thread. Instead of responding directly in the thread when I made my stance clear.

You did this for either of the following reason.

1. You do not want to present to your audience a proper context so that they would not jump into a conclusion that does not fit into your agenda. They get to read your point of view before reading the real source.

2. You wanted to effectively peddle your biased view by controlling the narrative from the get go.

3. The opinion shared by most people on my thread are very toxic to you that you had to run away and open another thread.

Whatever your reasons are ... I would not give you the satisfaction of a response on this thread. You would have to go to my thread to see my response to your fallacy.

To make your job easier her is a link.

https://www.nairaland.com/2073793/gej-clueless-buhari-represent-change/1#29461222

My response on any statement you make will continually be on that thread.

Cheers.

#Mathewbriggs the fire.

8 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by jhydosky(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

Why do I love the way you handle the question?? You are of superior intelligence clearly. Well done

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
@ymodulus, if i list some of Jonathan's project as you listed Obasanjo's, i'm sure you would rightly call it off as junk, right?

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by kaboninc(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
jhydosky:

Why do I love the way you handle the question?? You are of superior intelligence clearly. Well done

Not superior...just a 'one sided' intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

You want a list of achievements? Then take it

The many Achievement of Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, that made me call him a father and leader.

[size=13pt]1. THE HEALTH SECTOR[/size]

• We have introduced the Ward Health System as a strategy for the revitalisation of the Primary Health care System
• In 2003 Government made provision for the construction of 200 Ward Health Centres (WHC).
• A total of 154 WHC sout of 200 have been completed and are fully functional.
• Contracts for additional 380 PHC centres were awarded in 2004 to bring the total to 580 PHCs Nationwide
• Government invested 100 million Euros to equip and upgrade 8 teaching hospitals to “Five Star” status. These are:
– University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
– Lagos University Teaching Hospital
– Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Shika, Zaria
– University College Hospital Ibadan
– Jos University Teaching Hospital
– University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital
– University of Calabar Teaching Hospital
– University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ozalla, Enugu State

• 15 other Federal Hospitals, 23 Federal Medical Centres, 3 Orthopaedic Hospitals and 8 Neuropsychiatry Hospitals have also been renovated and re-equipped.

[size=13pt]2. AIR TRANSPORT[/size]

• Re-certification of MMA by the United State Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) on December 22, 1999.
• Resurfacing and extension of runway of Yola, Enugu, Calabar, Kastina, Kano, Port Harcourt, and Ibadan Airports to accommodate 747 Tyre Aircraft.
• Training and Retraining of security, fire & safety personnel to meet the challenges and threat of terrorism.
• Purchase of screening machines for all Airports.
• Purchase of apron buses for major international Airports.
• Provision of flight information display system (FIDS) for MMA.
• Installation and Upgrading of airfield lighting in major Airports.

• Installation of Instrument Landing Systems (ILS) at Sir Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu and Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri.
• Acquisition of motorized Air Traffic Control Tower, the first of its king in Sub Saharan Africa.
• New concession for variously needed infrastructure at Airports have been granted:

5 Star Hotels, Aircraft maintenance facilities ( Hangers) , Warehouses (Cold and Dry) , Shopping Malls, Office Complexes, Aviation Fuel Deports, Petrol Station , Car Parks.

[size=13pt]3. SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY[/size]

1. Nigeria’s first communication satellite (NIGCOMSAT -1), was launched.
This triggered further convergence in ICTs and cause a reduction in subscription rates of ICT related services.

a. NigeriaSat-1 (low earth orbit sensing satellite) was launched in September 2003.
b. NigeriaSat - 2 (with a ground resolution of 2.5m) is also due for launch in 2007.

2. Mapped settlements and major highways in Nigeria.
3. Developed Early warning Systems for food security to provide warnings of imminent crop failure and other food security problems.
4. Developed models for cassava yield prediction through remote sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS) techniques to provide relevant spatial and agro-meteorological data for field assessment and yield potential modeling including sub-plot sampling using satellite data and radiometer for field measurement of spectral reflectance and creating spatial database of Land and conditions suitable for sustainable production of cassava in Nigeria for the purpose of strategic national planning.

5. Updated the Land Use/ Cover Mapping of Nigeria
Identified Artisanal and Illegal Mining Sites in Nigeria using Remote Sensing GIS and GPS technologies
6. Mapped and monitored the impact of Gully Erosion in South-East Nigeria and Flood Disaster Vulnerability in Nigeria
7. Nigeria now boasts of the likes of Zinox and Omatek (indigenous producers of branded systems which have flourished under the Obasanjo Administration).

[size=13pt]4. SPORTS and SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
[/size]
You will recall that the 2003 All-African Games was more than a game.
It created an upsurge in economic activities
It was a major boost to tourism in our country
It generated 50, 000 jobs which included volunteers and those engaged in informal businesses

[size=13pt]5. EDUCATION: 1999-2007[/size]

• Introduction of Universal Basic Education led to:
– Increase in primary school enrolment from 17million in 1999 to 22million in 2005
– Increase in Secondary school enrolment from 3.8m in 1999 to 6.2 in 2005
– Increase in tertiary school enrolment from 312,334 in 1999 to 779,253 in 2005
• Restructuring of the Education Sector

• Online processes for JAMB, NECO & WAEC Examinations
• 40,000 teachers trained and retrained in 2006

• Revitalization of the Education Tax Fund; and resuscitation of the scholarship scheme for students in tertiary institutions
• Repositioning and reintegration of Polytechnics
• Home Grown School Feeding and Health Programme (HGSFHP)

• Procurement and distribution of 515 computer sets with complete accessories. Over 100 million has so far been spent on the computerization project.
• Housing for All Teachers (HAT) initiative, using the Federal Capital Territory as a pilot scheme.
• Renovation of structures; provision of additional classrooms, hostels and other facilities.

[size=13pt]6. NAFDAC[/size]

An investment in the dignity of Man
• Restructured and modernized food and drug administration regulatory processes Counterfeit drugs in circulation dropped from 41% in 2001 to 16% in 2006.

• Production capacity of local pharmaceutical industries increased from 25% to 40%; and their number rose from 70 to 200 in 6 years.
110 destruction exercises of counterfeit and substandard products valued at N20billionPharmacovigilance Centre established to monitor adverse drug reactions and safety of medicines.

• Over 400 Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) reports have been received.
• 45 convictions secured in respect of counterfeit drugs related cases.
• NAFDAC admitted as a member of the National Centre participating in the WHO Drug Safety Monitoring Programme.

• On the strength of NAFDAC's monitoring of salt iodization, Nigeria is rated as the first developing country to achieve Universal Salt Iodization.
• Use of bromate by Nigerian bakers has dropped from over 95% in 2001 to less than 0.01% in 2006.

• There is now very strict control on Narcotics and Controlled substances.

Do not forget that JONATHAN NOW HARBORS A DRUG LORD IN HIS CABINET. person OF kASHAMU

[size=13pt]7. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SINCE 1999
[/size]
Market Liberalization
International Recognition
Telecommunications Sector Reform
Communications Infrastructure Development

• State Accelerated Broadband Initiative (SABI Project)
• Wire Nigeria Project (WiN)
• Internet Service Exchange (IXP)
• Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF)

Unprecedented Impact in Socio-Economic Development

• Phenomenal Industry Growth (connected mobile line grew at about 100% annually)
• Improved Tele-density (tele-density increased from a mere 0.45 lines per 100 persons in 1999 to 25 lines per 100 persons as at January 2007)
• Nigeria was adjudged the fastest growing telecoms market in Africa and one of the fastest in the world by 2006

• Private investment rose from $50m in year 1999 to $9.5b in 2007. This was also influenced by the revolution in the telecommunications

• Over 34million connected lines, Massive employment generation

• Two major projects initiated to provide rural telephony in 108 local governments spread across the country

• Massive rural telephony project launched two weeks ago by Mr. President

• NIPOST now a world class postal institution

@Caleb101 let me stop here
LIES

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by dunkem21(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
OliviaPope:
LIES

I no just wan talk.

Check that No 4 again; Sports and Social Development, and see if you can see any achievement.

Check No 2 again; and you will see reason to appreciate and vote for Goodluck again and again.

I no wan talk.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2015
dunkem21:
Lol. Anything like romancelander? ..more like politiclander? ..A nairalander has the authority/privilege to play on any board that catches his/her interest. Did we not see members of the APC campaign for a candidate in the just concluded Mr. Nairaland and even launched a negative campaign against a contestant, chibwike?..because of his "supposed GEJ support"?
Infact, for me, all sections should pause and concentrate on politics cos we are about to make the greatest decision as a people and country for the next four years.

I am really at loss on the missing $20b? Is it the one that Sanusi is not so sure of the exact figure? ..Or the one the house of rep and senate exonerated the presidency and the min of finance? Or ..

..Oh, Its mathewbriggs call.

A special happy new year, boss.

Happy new year to you... bro
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by dunkem21(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Happy new year to you... bro

I saw your rejoinder. Fire works all thru.

Keep the fire burning.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Lol at Romance leader! Una no go kill me with laff o! grin grin
Nice one Ymodulus. Mathew briggs is still a learner in politics. He should better go back to romance section and try hard to be the next Mr. Nairaland. Take Acidosis with you too!

Ndi ara!
Re: Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Lol at Romance leader! Una no go kill me with laff o! grin grin
Nice one Ymodulus. Mathew briggs is still a learner in politics. He should better go back to romance section and try hard to be the next Mr. Nairaland. Take Acidosis with you too!

Ndi ara!

Berem you are the one who is a learner ...

You have been brainwashed to think that a General who in the last 30 years has not been able to change his own condition and grow economically ... will be able to change Nigeria a nation of over 200million people from poverty to riches.

You have been brainwashed to think that a man who could not provide real leadership to his soldiers to the extent that under his nose they booted him out. Can lead our Army to victory.

You have been brainwashed to think that a man who 30 years ago could not protect himself from his own soldiers can save us from a sophisticated group like boko haram. Boko haram is not maistatine they are just like ISIS. Even the almighty US and their coalition of jet fighters from other gulf states have not been able to free common Kobani from the grip of Isis. Talk less of a man, who could not control his army in 1985 and under his nose a coup was carried out to unseat him.

You have been brainwashed to think that a man who is very close to his grave in a nation where life expectancy is 52 years is struggling to be president instead of putting his house in order and mentoring younger politicians.

Keep shouting romance this romance that ... Your General has been rejected by Nigerian's thrice ... He should better go back to his cows because the 4th rejection is waiting for him come February 14th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Uncovers Treasure Trove Of BokoHaram Activities, Intelligence (photo) / The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" / BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.