Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Has Buhari Done To Be Our President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari Done To Be Our President? (755 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Buhari Done To Be Our President? by antontech(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2015
They said he will bring change and prosperty for Us. Now I hv been thinking, what has buhari done to be seen as a symbol of change.

Personally,
* I have never seen any school built in his name. *
I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship awarded by
him or for him nor through him. * I have never
seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not
even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the
campaign for immunization. * No single text book
has been donated to any school either by him, for
him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing,
he has not improved himself since his exit from
office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to
are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa
station. * He never champion for a university in his
state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of
programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in
Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he
can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home
again? * No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to
any organization, group or association. * No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him
for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The
only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the
proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections. At 72 what does
he have to offer? I need change we all need
change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!

Pls tell if am wrong.
By Finian Iroka (facebook)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1024791524201297&id=100000113771307&_rdr#1024830700864046
Re: What Has Buhari Done To Be Our President? by Toktee(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2015
May you remain blind forever,but you will still march4buhari.

Re: What Has Buhari Done To Be Our President? by Kennywills7(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Who is dis dude above me?

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Done To Be Our President? by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2015
M0ron, what was jonathan's achievements before you f00ls re-elected him before now. You were blindly misguided I guess and your mind was poisoned with lies. Now I guess ur regretting. If you haven't collected ur PVC's yet you can kindly do that before march 8 and vote for change on march 24. You'll be glad you did.
Re: What Has Buhari Done To Be Our President? by Day169: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Listen Gentleman,(antontech) the prerequisites for acceptance as a national leader, which you listed above are some of the reasons our dear Country has wallowed in the doldrum of regression for decades.
All it will take for a corrupt politician with ulterior motives is to invest a few million naira to provide boreholes n perhaps a building in order to rip billions or even trillions at the expense of the commonwealth.
Is it a crime for the majority of the electorate to want a person in particular to steer the affairs of the nation, or must the incumbent approve of the "opposition" before it can cede power?
We should let commonsense be a guiding principle in our decisions. Perhaps it seems the Buhari/Oshinbajo combination and their attendant posture on curbing the wanton corruption is what's giving the ruling class the jittters!
Sadly, as it seems, commonsense is not so common afterall.
Re: What Has Buhari Done To Be Our President? by Chiaka(f): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
for me Buhari has done nothing constructive to become president that's my opinion. Instead of insulting the threat owner why not say something constructive to defend Buhari if you have any.
Buhari is agitating to fight corruption with what? In my Opinion, its fighting corruption with corruption, with all those former corrupt DPD people filing behind Buhari, bunch of people who left politics not because PDP is corrupt like they are crying now, these are men who left PDP for selfish reasons. Buhari as leader who forged certificate. Yes fighting corruption indeed. They want to grab power by all means, the likes of Ameachi. I beg Nigeria we are moving forward and backward never. When we see a real change we'll know.
What sort of a leader that wants to be will make this statement in a rally “If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Right About "Corruption"? See Meaning!! / Buhari Addresses APC Leaders In Abuja Today. / Governor Amaechi Fingérs Patience Jonathan ;D;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.