Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? (59780 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Chigold101(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2015
chimkaire:
Their Daddy caused it cheesy cheesy grin
why did u say their daddy caused it?
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ngachi: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2015
;Dhahaha
Joavid:
The parents should not pretend to be clueless or act like it never happened. As awkward as it may be, they should talk it through because kids can come to all sorts of conclusions.
At that point, you teach the child a certain level of sex education and then you progress as time goes on.

Teach them manners too - knock, get a response before entering.

Some kids are rude ehangry
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by omotalkie(f): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing
How do you explain that?
shocked shocked grin grin grin Di got me rily cracking. Serzly, how wud dey explain dat
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by dasparrow: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2015
@Post

The parents were just careless. Why is there no lock on the door? And to make matters worse, they are busy practicing oral intimacy How many of our mothers practiced oral intimacy back in the day? Just goes to show how rotten this generation of ours is. Anyways, they should figure out what explanation to give their 7 year old. At 7, I definitely knew right from wrong. The boys will emulate/copy what they saw their parents doing. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nicklaus(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Richy4:

You got a lot to learn in life my dear. What ever happened behind closed door between husband and wife is the beauty of marriage.

You don't even know what your parent does except if it's been communicated to you by them which I believe they have no reason what so ever to do that. So you are simply up to learn new thing everyday.

To summarize your question, yes parents/ married couple still do BJ and other things they are comfortable with.
Enough with the endearing thing!, m not your dear, can't be. And the fact that you know what BJ is, means you don't stand a chance to call me that do you know why Because an average Nigerian parent don't know what it means coz they don't do it. So if your parents do BJ m sure you ve barged in once or twice to know better. What can I say, Congratulations! you can now pass it on to your next generation. So the next time you want to make a point do not attempt to generalize the decadent plague dilating in your family boy. You are right, I just learnt a new thing about your family. What a family!
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nicklaus(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2015
dasparrow:
@Post

The parents were just careless. Why is there no lock on the door? And to make matters worse, they are busy practicing oral intimacy How many of our mothers practiced oral intimacy back in the day? Just goes to show how rotten this generation of ours is. Anyways, they should figure out what explanation to give their 7 year old. At 7, I definitely knew right from wrong. The boys will emulate/copy what they saw their parents doing. Shikena.
I love that, thank you. Educate RICHY4 or whaever he cals himself pls
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by xynerise: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Nicklaus:
So after 18 they should start giving a head job smiley what a decent father.
His/her choice.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by EzeeYFB(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Nicklaus:
I thought the right place for the meat pipe is the meat hole, what's it doing in the mouth I mean do real parents do that . It's morally unacceptable! before giving those children any insincere advice they should apologize to them, then teach them how to knock. The whole family lacks manners.
guess ur sex orientation is primitive....wats wrong with having MouthAction with one's spouse?
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by EzeeYFB(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=Eofclub post=30617573]And the kids we go to school and belike.. '' hey mike, Guys what we saw our parents doing'' :-P[/quotelol...na ajebo pikin b dat,dey fit go mention am for their family morning prayer sef
smiley]
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nicklaus(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2015
EzeeYFB:
guess ur sex orientation is primitive....wats wrong with having MouthAction with one's spouse?

Oh enlighten me, I didn't realize Bj is a modern style. I m sure u ve done enough or had some yourself, probably makes you a better person, well fortunately I m one with good sense of self-preservation, and I don't orient to immoralities. So if BJ is ur own definition of modernization, I like PRIMITIVE..
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by EzeeYFB(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2015
Nicklaus:
Oh enlighten me, I didn't realize Bj is a modern style. I m sure u ve done enough or had some yourself, probably makes you a better person, well fortunately I m one with good sense of self-preservation, and I don't orient to immoralities. So if BJ is ur own definition of modernization, I like PRIMITIVE..
twas never stated anywhere that penetration is d only form of sex ,no p wif u subcribing to penetration alone.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Bosch10(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
this is how she should explain, "son, what you saw me did to your dad is what we call oral medication. I was giving your dad an oral medicine prescribed by the doctor. You have to first swallow the medicine and drink a little water then you pump it with your mouth into the genitals. It is very painful son and it is for very sick adults. Shekena cool
shocked
bennyrazz:
this is how she should explain, "son, what you saw me did to your dad is what we call oral medication. I was giving your dad an oral medicine prescribed by the doctor. You have to first swallow the medicine and drink a little water then you pump it with your mouth into the genitals. It is very painful son and it is for very sick adults. Shekena cool
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by bukatyne(f): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2015
cococandy:
crazy folks everywhere grin

It is strange...

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Kx: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Odillz:
*climbs ugu tree* grin

That awkward moment grin

Ugu nor be vegetable?
How do u go climbing vegetable tree, u be spider?
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Bosch10(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
when you will tell parent, teach your children simple ethics , this is the time to blame blame, The wrongest thing you can try do is talk about it, act like it didnt happen and dont start feeling awkward around them else Children are smart,

Those twin at school the next day
Guess what i saw my mummy and my daddy yesterday, and my mummy was licking my daddy's .... (You should damn be worried men) Its a very technical issue, talking about it can worsen the issue and not talking about it can make them start telling other people, but i think its better u dont even talk about it, just scold them cos they didnt knock
that is the worst thing you can do.how will u scold them.that will make them to want to xpose their parents deeds.if i am the one in that position,i will tell them about it and teach them about sex education,that it is meant only for couples and not young boys.bt u shuld have been teaching ur children this before then
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:
I wonder why it is called a BJ?

Whenever I am lucky enough to receive one I notice that there is very little 'blowing' involved, quite the opposite in fact! wink

Lol grin grin
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by picked(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Dat shud bring d date of sex education for the children forward.
You just have to face it n xplain to them.it not going to be easy(e.g it wat married pple do) cuz u ave to bak it up with lot of xplanation.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by gidjah(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2015
Pls tell them 'YOU EAT CARROTS FOOT DONT YOU ?,every man has a carrot to be eating by a woman when they get married ',that might give a fair explanation abi ?
ITbomb:
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing
How do you explain that?
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ask4bk(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2015
Aren't we speaking of 7 year old children again?

In 2015, a 7yr old knows what's up. In their primary school they already have girls they call their wives (not seriously tho).
I stay around kids 3-15 a lot and can say a bit of what they know and don't know.

Those 7yr old twins can't be deceived about what they saw. It's just unfortunate it happened. Just forget it n continue ya life.

Even in my late 20s, if I jam my parents banging, they'll still feel shame. Abi they shu come n start telling me too that mum was sucking ringworm out of dad's thing?
Story for gods
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by lollybee15(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Stupidity of the highest order. Why did they leave the door unlocked? Bad lesson they've taught the poor kids. I believe this wouldn't be the first time the kids would run into the room. Kids are always doing this.

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nicklaus(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2015
EzeeYFB:
twas never stated anywhere that penetration is d only form of sex ,no p wif u subcribing to penetration alone.
perhaps it was, and you prefer to look the other way, as penetration happens to be the only way to reproduce, 'which is the fundamental essence' of the sex organs. Any other form of sex is just a filthy way of suppressing your sexual drives which in this so called modern-day is a hard thing to overcome, I guess. M not here to get at you, I only want u to think past the shallow beliefs of the selfish human cravings. You sound like an atheist.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Richy4(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Nicklaus:
Enough with the endearing thing!, m not your dear, can't be. And the fact that you know what BJ is, means you don't stand a chance to call me that do you know why Because an average Nigerian parent don't know what it means coz they don't do it. So if your parents do BJ m sure you ve barged in once or twice to know better. What can I say, Congratulations! you can now pass it on to your next generation. So the next time you want to make a point do not attempt to generalize the decadent plague dilating in your family boy. You are right, I just learnt a new thing about your family. What a family!

I am sorry for calling you my dear. Because if you were, I would have been shocked who permitted/gave you access to intranet let alone commenting on an adult forum.
Sorry I thought I was speaking to an adult I am sorry for making such mistake. Sorry and have a good day
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Vince77(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2015
kestolove95:
abi I lie?
u no lie
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2015
cococandy:
Parents should have locks on their bedrooms if there are little kids in the house who can come in without knocking

Exactly. Very irresponsible of the parents I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by mikkyword(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Tell them mummy was treating daddy of a particular illness that usually affects adult. And that that sickness don't affect children. So mummy has do that intermittently to prevent daddy from dying. Then teach them menace, because it is obvious that child has F9 in that discipline.

I Hope this help.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Mariojane(f): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2015
IT IS BETTER THEY DONT EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO THE CHILDREN IF THEY ARE NOT UP TO TEN YEARS. at times simple explanation can make children minds wander off to an unimaginable land. they may want to start practicing what they saw. i once walked into my dad bedroom nd saw they rolling togeda. i was young then nd they didnt see me enter nd i left the room without them knowing. i black it out and didnt read anytin to it until recently when i started having sex before i recollect wht happened. it is a good tin at time if you allow your children decipher some tins by themselves. your explanation might complicate the whole tin

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Qmab: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Mariojane:
IT IS BETTER THEY DONT EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO THE CHILDREN IF THEY ARE NOT UP TO TEN YEARS. at times simple explanation can make children minds wander off to an unimaginable land. they may want to start practicing what they saw. i once walked into my dad bedroom nd saw they rolling togeda. i was young then nd they didnt see me enter nd i left the room without them knowing. i black it out and didnt read anytin to it until recently when i started having sex before i recollect wht happened. it is a good tin at time if you allow your children decipher some tins by themselves. your explanation might complicate the whole tin
I totally agree with you. You can't always be certain what they saw is eventually going to affect their lives in a negative way. I think all they need to do is admonish them by lay emphasis on knocking before entry. Trying to talk bird and bees with them is just gonna confuse them.
Funny enough, few years later ds kids will be watching American movies and will fast forward d sex scenes away because their parents are watching.

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ebony2011(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2015
its nothing to worry about. As kids the memory would soon fade away.

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Dotunwa(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Ive read throu all comments on this tread, i like one or two comments and lots of advice for ds couple. But majority of guys doing d commenting is not taking some issues into cinsideration like:

1. Probably both dad and mom are completely naked and to see ur mom naked with her bombom, or even the V bushy region. Omo menh wat explanation can she give.
2. My son was just 3yrs old wen he started noticing dat d way i peck him is diff from d way i do his mom, so forget it those boys knows the truth.
3. Dont make mistake of ur life by lieing to them, they will never belive u again.

So my candid advice is; Sit them down, demand an apology from dem for being rude, explain in short terms dat wat happened should be only for married couples and teach dem sex education urslf - i mean d dad. Dont lie or hide anything from dem, rather dont talk about wat will embarass u or motivate dem to try it out.

If its my son, he will kno wats up, tell his mom to leave dad's Kingo alone and put some cloths on and ask me "Dad did mom hurt u? Sorry, u hear" dat only 4yrs old boy. Imagine wat a seven yrs old boys will do?!

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nicklaus(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2015
Richy4:

I am sorry for calling you my dear. Because if you were, I would have been shocked who permitted/gave you access to intranet let alone commenting on an adult forum.
Sorry I thought I was speaking to an adult I am sorry for making such mistake. Sorry and have a good day
ADULT cheesy ? Very funny coz you sound like a secondary school student. Grow up !
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by jennifer22(f): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2015
baby124:
They need to call them and deprogram them from such a sight. So that they dont go and act out what they saw. That is what children do. So talk to them and have a discussion about what they saw. Dont sweep it under the carpet before your son or daughter is caught in a funny position with another child. undecided

U are so wise thanks for the advice, I learnt something from u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.