Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? (59776 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by dmola(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2015
dharay99:
Repeat dsame scene in dia face wid anoda expression...(like d mum helpin d dad take care of an injured lap)
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ idea.........
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by AdebowaleSK: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
The man had to sit down and tell. Them what they saw they must not try it until they got married, if not they will die!!!
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing
How do you explain that?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by simdam500(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
I don't understand a thing too undecided
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by obinnaemeh: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
But why didn't they lock the door
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by johnnychuks(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
dis two couple are the most clueless couples! what stop them to boult the door & y they know fully well dat dey hv chidreen of dat age in d house. how do we beleive dat dey even leave in 3 bed room flat! hope is not those storbon adentical twin rat dat stay cloose to my area in one face me i punch you in Rumuokwuta here in PH.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by litaninja(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
The opposition party caused it...
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by lukas280(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
I dey laff in military formation. Mama using dad tin to brush her mouth.....

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by FOREXMARTS: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Now how do u mess with a 7 year old's brain. Okay Peter and Paul what u saw was me helping your daddy to adjust his thing because he couldn't sleep last night it was paining him....... Awww forget about it, your daddy needed help and I helped him, that's, what two grown up people who love each other do........you know what? Kneel down, why did you enter our room without knock, #ituay ituay (flog them senseless, it will format their memory), repeat the same flogging session at night when they asleep by morning the issue won't be what they saw but not knocking before entry lol.

2 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by CahlMheRodney(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
;Dvery simple!..tell the child that you were removinq some ants from dads penis..they'll believe you, buh scold them
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Chromedome(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing
How do you explain that?

Lol, the answer to that is your username cheesy
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by queensmith: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
ITbomb:
How do you explain that?

i thought men did the eating??

@post i'll go the Nigerian way - Never speak of it, it didn't happen why will you even repeat such!!

and then the kids can go the western way - therapy for a veeeery long time!! lol

It does happen - what we hope is that the kids dont say what they saw to someone else or worse still . . . . .try to act it out *shudders*
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Seunannointing: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
I think they shud try and find out from the child wat dey really saw and how the childrens brain interpreted it! From there they wud know how to reprogram the minds of the children! Its possible dat d children saw dem but their brain might give it a different interpretation!! I submit d parent shud call d children and make dem narrate wat dey saw and try to wine dem to know how deep d children understood wat dey saw! From there, d parents shud kno wat to do!
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by EzeeYFB(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nicklaus:
perhaps it was, and you prefer to look the other way, as penetration happens to be the only way to reproduce, 'which is the fundamental essence' of the sex organs. Any other form of sex is just a filthy way of suppressing your sexual drives which in this so called modern-day is a hard thing to overcome, I guess. M not here to get at you, I only want u to think past the shallow beliefs of the selfish human cravings. You sound like an atheist.
true ,penetration aint the only way to reproduce since the advent of modern technology,reproduction can still take place without the penis inserted into the vagina.sex as 'the' reason of reproduction isnt 'the' only reason of sex organs,couples express love in more ways than words and other form,sex is essential in a marriage relationship,initimacy is all about passion ,when i'm having sex with my wife is nt all about reproduction,nah far frm it ,the union,the passion ,yes the lust for each other,the pleasure derive from a happy relationship.

Dnt knw hw religion is involved in this sha
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nicklaus(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2015
EzeeYFB:
true ,penetration aint the only way to reproduce since the advent of modern technology,reproduction can still take place without the penis inserted into the vagina.sex as 'the' reason of reproduction isnt 'the' only reason of sex organs,couples express love in more ways than words and other form,sex is essential in a marriage relationship,initimacy is all about passion ,when i'm having sex with my wife is nt all about reproduction,nah far frm it ,the union,the passion ,yes the lust for each other,the pleasure derive from a happy relationship.

Dnt knw hw religion is involved in this sha
religion is involved in every way but if u aren't a believer it would be a waste of time, and if you are you ll know that our sex organs are a gift of special purpose from God,, and that lust is a sin. Which was why I asked to know if I should enlighten you more.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by EzeeYFB(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2015
Nicklaus:
religion is involved in every way but if u aren't a believer it would be a waste of time, and if you are you ll know that our sex organs are a gift of special purpose from God,, and that lust is a sin. Which was why I asked to know if I should enlighten you more.
enlighten me ,is anything wrong to lust after one's spouse,to have sex with one's spouse without reproduction as the theme for the act.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nicklaus(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
EzeeYFB:
enlighten me ,is anything wrong to lust after one's spouse,to have sex with one's spouse without reproduction as the theme for the act.
you haven't answered the question. And I won't pour water in a basket.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by EzeeYFB(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nicklaus:
you haven't answered the question. And I won't pour water in a basket.
is the one abt if am a beliver? Nope.
Help me understand from ur perspective.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nicklaus(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
EzeeYFB:
is the one abt if am a beliver? Nope.
Help me understand from ur perspective.
then we ve nothing to talk about. Besides, not my perspective.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by EzeeYFB(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nicklaus:
then we ve nothing to talk about. Besides, not my perspective.
comis stas amigo
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nicklaus(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
EzeeYFB:
comis stas amigo
likewise
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by RaphaelOjefo: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
xynerise:

That moment the man's dik will just deflate grin
LOL.....temporary paralysis...
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by RedEagle: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

'goodmorning, papalette. i have something to ask because it's bothering a friend. her 7yr old twin sons ran into the master bedroom when their parents were having sex without knocking. actually, they saw how their mum was giving dad a bj. though they left when dad shouted at them, their parents are disturbed and doesnt know how to go about it with the kids.how to advise or explain things to the curious kids'

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212?ref=bookmarks

Explain to them that it is a wholesome act within marriage.

This is a good time to educate them on their bodies and best practices in this area: Abstinence, faithfulness etc

And less than best practices: Safety and contraception.

The danger of risky behaviour etc.

The discussion should be relate-able and evolving.

They have seen it so no more bush-beating.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by drnoel: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
omotalkie:
shocked shocked grin grin grin Di got me rily cracking. Serzly, how wud dey explain dat

Very simple to explain. Mummy is looking for daddy's contact lens. Men, the day I heard my aunt tell her little son i.e my tiny cousin that lie was the day I knew the world had ended. U should have seen the way she looked at me when I almost shoked on my drink telling me with her eyes "don't give the goose away" grin
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Blackfire(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

'goodmorning, papalette. i have something to ask because it's bothering a friend. her 7yr old twin sons ran into the master bedroom when their parents were having sex without knocking. actually, they saw how their mum was giving dad a bj. though they left when dad shouted at them, their parents are disturbed and doesnt know how to go about it with the kids.how to advise or explain things to the curious kids'

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212?ref=bookmarks

they need to talk to them, but it has to be the father, one of the twins will understand, but the other will want to experiment as few years time, but all this could ve been avoided by simply locking the door.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by sarahguess: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
I remember waking up at ngt den put on d light cos i wanted to pee. I saw mum nd dad at it . I tink i was aged 9=10 . Mum neuer explained to me neither did dad. Nd i didnt hav d nerves to try it. Cos i knw dad wil skin me alive. So d best tin d parents should just forget about it pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.