Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC (1948 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / APC Should Take Over INEC And Other Institutions - Oyegun / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by palmer: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
VIDEO: Is This Been Daft or Clueless? Our President-To-Be, Buhari, Does Not Know What INEC Stands For 'Forgets' Meaning Of APC.

CALLS INEC THE INDEPENDENT NIGERIAN ELECTORAL COMMISSION AND APC, ALL PROGRESSIVES CONFIDENCE..... more visit http://ideywait-o..com/2015/02/video-is-this-been-daft-or-clueless-our.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by Topeakintola: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC

@Op dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.

It is Al Jazeera and not Ajazira, are you from Ibadan?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by BlackTechnology: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin

I would love you embed the video grin
Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by Basildvalour(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oh oh!
Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Topeakintola:
Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC

@Op dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.

It is Al Jazeera and not Ajazira, are you from Ibadan?

Gbam....the gods have spoken

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by nobilis: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op it shows you're both daft and clueless.
You cannot spell common AL JAZEERA.
Isn't it a pity that you wasted your school fees?

Before you remove the speck in your brother's eye, remove the log of wood in your own.
Ciao.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by Vicotex(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na how to plot coup and drink kai-kai wey dem mix wit kunu he sabi.

Common shit he no knw.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by Vicotex(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
nobilis:
Op it shows you're both daft and clueless.
You cannot spell common AL JAZEERA.
Isn't it a pity that you wasted your school fees?

Before you remove the speck in your brother's eye, remove the log of wood in your own.
Ciao.
u don run your kai-kai infested mouth finish?

Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by dunkem21(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mizmycoli, you see the thing way I dey talk.

Mtchew.
Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by dguyindcorner(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
"I will create more unemployment." GEJ

when it's all been said and done, more is said than done.

KICK GEJ OUT.

#GEJOUT
Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enemy of Progress. You fail to write Al Jazeera correctly on Nairaland but you can criticize our in-coming president for not be able to give full meaning of INEC. Keep it up @op. Continue steeling nail while your mate dey build house.
Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by olapluto(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ajazira!
arindin. Why not improve yourself first. Ajazira ko Alujana ni!
Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by MizMyColi(f): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Mizmycoli, you see the thing way I dey talk.

Mtchew.

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
And he's the president in waiting.
This is not about PDP or APC.

The man doesn't cut it for me, abeg.

I watched him speak at a function yesterday, the only thing I heard all through his muttering speech was "Change!"

You want to lead a population of 160m and there's no iota of conviction in your mannerism(s)

Seriously? undecided

If ah hear say actions speaks louder than voice undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by Akpan107(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
dguyindcorner:

"I will create more unemployment." GEJ

when it's all been said and done, more is said than done.

KICK GEJ OUT.

#GEJOUT
Buahri must be Crushed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by enoqueen: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
what av we achieve from jona that knows the meaning of every abbreviated words.
Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by PedroJP(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Is anyone surprised ?
Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by shizzle11(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari should go and preside over his herds. The illiterate doesn't even know what the acronyms INEC and APC stands for. All one hears whenever the cattle rearer is speaking is "kwarapshan' 'kwarapshan'.

I'm sure even his cows are more intelligent than him.

Death to buhari

Death to apc cool
Re: Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC by clevvermind(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
PedroJP:
Is anyone surprised ?
No. i'm not.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! APC Released A 2013 Picture Of Buhari As His Current Picture In London / Breaking News:wike Probe Panel:amaechi Gov.embezzled Over N250b In 2yrs-vanguard / Portharcourt Police Foils Bank Robbery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.