Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido (24300 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose / Davido: High School French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by crackhouse(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
OXCUBA:
MY PHYSICS TEACHER ONCE TOLD ME THAT TOO.
but now u are teaching physics.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
OXCUBA:
so are u successful now? if so congrats and pray for me too because ,people think I will not.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by tlops(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Why would I bother myself with what my French teacher said? Whatever opinion he/she had will be based on my attitude/performance towards the course. And since I will not be planning to study French it wouldn't matter. .
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
OXCUBA:
You don succeed undecided?
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Naxo them dey talk...
everybody claiming their teacher said this and that..from zukenberg to Steve jobs even Obama and gates sef...stories

me sef go still claim say my teachers talk one thing ...
make the lying game continue..God is watching cool
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by iukpe: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
itsdumebi:
The music star posted a shocking message today on Ig stating that a teacher of his in high school said he was the most unlikely to suceed with a picture with two of his cars visible behind him.

He captioned the picture, ‘My French teacher in high school told me me I was the MOST UNLIKELY TO SUCCEED. JOKES ON HER!!’
http://itsdumebi.com/davidos-shocking-confession/

Teacher was talking about succeeding in french language studies. So, assess your french.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
My teacher once told me I will be a bus conductor but here I am, driving tanker undecided
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by DollyParton1(f): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
4reigningqueen:
"some people are so poor that all they have is money"

emi ko ni mo so o!

Coat of many colours comes to mind.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by franzis(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
I remember my hausa teacher telling me the same thing
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
cute75:
when a teacher say's u are not likely to succeed that's because ur academic performance is poor. Not because he hates u but because he wants u to do better. I wonder why Darf-Vido and some Nairalanders will post such a thing about teachers. We are all teachers one way or d other......I guess he hasn't learnt his lessons!!!
mumu. So If God say you no go succeed, would you strive hard to succeed? But God wouldn't say such a thing. But why ye humans like you so call teacher say such a thing?
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by homesteady(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lies! he just wan form story!
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by seangy4konji: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
everyone can talk nonsense when they are enjoying life...If you had to struggle or still struggling then am sure you wont remember what people are still saying nonetheless freNCH teacher...A rich man kid say french teacher,even patoranking says ota piapia seller...

Just thank God for your own and inspire d boys coming without rich parents or no one to even give them waec lesson fees not to talk of french teacher or born in america as a US citizen...

No deh dull homie.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by KMB: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Well you have proved the teacher wrong. But it's not how or where you start o young man. You shall end great by God's grace.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by hensben(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

Coat of many colours comes to mind.
So Wetin u dey try form now, Dolly Parton..mwteeeew tongue
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Dizney(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Well done jare o. B. o..... I drop my pen sketch of you!

Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by lacedup(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2015
siraj1402:
So is he now telling us that having many cars means been successful? The guy needs to be told the definition of success. angry

Hehehe...so wah is d definition of success...*leans back on chair n sips orijin*
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by toluleke(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Homguy:
hilarious! this is wicked man! grin grin
nairaland don comot my post.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by toluleke(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Omotolu:
Don't let your teacher's or other people's opinion form whom you will become. I remember one of my teachers telling me I would be a mere tailor-here I am today a Doctorate CANDIDATE.
if as a Ph.D holder you wrote this,BUHARI should be confer with a title of a professor
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by DollyParton1(f): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2015
hensben:
So Wetin u dey try form now, Dolly Parton..mwteeeew tongue

Let's assume you are joking sha.... Cos if not ..... Chain!!!
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2015
Finally, the keys to one's destiny lies in the hands off God and not in the hands of mortals. Most times the worst brains are actually the best in society. Morals learnt.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 11, 2015
toluleke:
if as a Ph.D holder you wrote this,BUHARI should be confer with a title of a professor
...thanks...
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by campusflavour: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2015
how did you expect her to tell you that you will succeed? when instead. of submitting your completed assignment you fill in skelewu,skelewu and ayeeeeé
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Paentera(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Imanuelle:
Send your french teacher a few thousand dollars

Nkali

But I can't blame her tho, I'm sure you were acting like the irresponsible son of a billionaire, as arrogant as you used to be when you just hit the industry with 'dami duro'

Davido isn't arrogant. He's one of the most down to earth entertainers in Nigeria today. Need proof? Take a good look at the number of collaborations he's had with upcoming and established artistes. If you saw him at any public place and approached him, he'll give you some of his time.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by 100Cents: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2015
OXCUBA:

And you proved him right
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by 100Cents: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2015
pDude:
grin grin grin grin

Remembering all the teachers that told us shyt.
Many of us have moved on to bigger things while they are still teaching in the same Jakande school as they were 20 years ago. grin grin grin

God bless those teachers.

They are like Paul the Apostle who said, " Though we are poor, we make others rich ".

If I meet any of them, they will receive a blessing.. Though they say some wrong things when they feel pissed off..
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Paentera:

Davido isn't arrogant. He's one of the most down to earth entertainers in Nigeria today. Need proof? Take a good look at the number of collaborations he's had with upcoming and established artistes. If you saw him at any public place and approached him, he'll give you some of his time.

I don't mean now, dude is now calm and loved.

Back then, he was always getting into club fights, or getting slapped by soldiers. He was very arrogant then, except you weren't aware.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by hedonistic: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2015
It's a sad reality of life that "success" is measured by the material things you have amassed.
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by malonephill(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Very thoughful of his teacher then, perhaps if he/she didn't say it he might have end up just like what the teacher think

Not everyone can work on their weaken part
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2015
There is always somthing to say, albert einstein's teacher told him the same thing #turns face to anoda direction
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by olufunmi01(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2015
hw does it reduce d price of range rover
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by icekidblaze(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dis is 2 let u know dat GOD has the final say in every Situation u find ur self
Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by chyket(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Using a french course to asess a kid's future in an English speaking Country is completely unfair and wrong .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Slays In Football Kit / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.