Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

GEJ Beats Maradona! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Beats Maradona! (419 Views)

"Why Ibrahim Babangida(ibb) Is Called Maradona" - Olu Falae / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Beats Maradona! by ezera(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
If i were to liken President Jonathan to a footballer, he would be a Maradona.

Why? His recent dribbling of the opposition is worthy of a Ballon D Or. Hand him the trophy please!

Interestingly, what amazes me most and most observers alike, are the shots on target recorded recently on the opponents post.
Bet IBB has a successor now.

Easy on the eye, easily written-off, clueless as they say, yet he has mastered a way of starving the opposition of possession and mesmerizing their backline with a Messi-like movement and a Maradona-like finishing.

Just like Maradona's famous/infamous Hand of God goal against England, maybe Jonathan would pull a similar feat and land the ultimate trophy called Aso Rock come March.

Till he does so, lets enjoy the slick pressing game employed by the PDP and their breathtaking counter attacking philosophy of outscoring the opposition and keeping a clean sheet.

I love politics. Hope you do too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Beats Maradona! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
seriously u mke sense, his cleverness is yet to be unfold he luks so gentle and clueless yet he rose from grass to grace from vice to number 1. Now we need a team with john terry calvaho and Garry cahill plus peter cech to deny the YOBORO YO BONSON movement of merciless messi. I believe the new APC is d formidable chelsea

(1) (Reply)

Don, Others Withdraw Eligibility Suit Against Jonathan / Found This New Trending 3D Animation Video On Facebook For Buhari And Osinbajo / FG Unveils Plans To Reconstruct Chibok Raided School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.