Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana (1430 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by Wale112(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Forty-nine illegal Nigerian immigrants who were picked up in the Volta region on Friday in Ghana have been repatriated to their home country, GhanaWeb reports.

The immigrants mostly Fulanis include 6 men, 18 women and 24 children.

The Volta Regional Minister Helen Ntosu who confirmed the repatriation told Starr News a thorough screening was conducted by a combined team of medics and security personnel before they were sent back.

The immigrants who claimed to be Fulanis from Oyo state in Nigeria were travelling to Chinderi, the capital of Krachie-Nchurumu but were deserted with their belongings at the ferry crossing area in Dambai by the driver who drove them from Nigeria.

According to their leader, who holds a Nigerian Voter I.D with the name Atiku Alhaji Adams, they were scheduled to arrive at Chinderi where they will engage in cattle herding.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=344870
Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Don't they have ecowas passport? My grandmother say "when fence fall goat go climb am shit on top" I weep for Nigeria.
Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by Brightology2(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even ghana must go?

1 Like

Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by BRAV0O(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
@wale112 omo ghana ow market na grin

Do u no why u con3 didn't win d last nations cup ?
Nigerians gurls seat on ur victory with their big ynash grin
They say if ur con3 win , u xpecially will not let us rest on dis forum grin
Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by V0lv0(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Here is the moronic ape.

This man is a troll and is not a Ghanaian but pretending to be. Am starting to believe that he is the same South African troll who likes to use different names and allias esp of Ghana to fight Nigerians and cos friction between the two countries.

This individual admitted on another thread that he has many different usernames and he has already being exposed by one of his other usernames in which he used to insult Nigerians under the disguise of a Ghanaian but promotes all things South African.

Ignore the troll please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by V0lv0(f): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
BRAV0O:

@wale112 omo ghana ow market na grin

Do u no why u con3 didn't win d last nations cup ?
Nigerians gurls seat on ur victory with their big ynash grin
They say if ur con3 win , u xpecially will not let us rest on dis forum grin

My friend he is not a Ghanaian. What this guy does is creates unneccessary threads to make Nigerians mad. Then disappears while Ghanaians and Nigerians argue. Does not even 'defend, his so called country.

He is just laughing at us cos he hates West Africans. He goes by the name kwametut/dieantword and possibly many other usernames still to be exposed.

As wale112 he claims to be half gh and half naija. As kwametut he claims to be hlf gh/ half southy. This is how deranged this lunatic is
Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by BRAV0O(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
V0lv0:

My friend he is not a Ghanaian. What this guy does is creates unneccessary threads to make Nigerians mad. Then disappears while Ghanaians and Nigerians argue. Does not even 'defend, his so called country.

He is just laughing at us cos he hates West Africans. He goes by the name kwametut/dieantword and possibly many other usernames still to be exposed.

I sensed that from his user name, maybe he's the one operation under those username claiming ghana to bash nigerians like oxygeno1 and many like that, well their stupidity is fun grin

1 Like

Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Been there, Done that. Blame Jonathan. grin

Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by V0lv0(f): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
BRAV0O:
I sensed that from his user name, maybe he's the one operation under those username claiming ghana to bash nigerians like oxygeno1 and many like that, well their stupidity is fun grin
lol you never know hey. I told him he must be himself and be proud of his nationality. After I exposed him he now hates my guts lol but Idgaf.

Lol am going to be literally a pain in his ass til he becomes normal again
Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by Wale112(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
V0lv0:
lol you never know hey. I told him he must be himself and be proud of his nationality. After I exposed him he now hates my guts lol but Idgaf.

Lol am going to be literally a pain in his ass til he becomes normal again

This girl cant be Ghanaian, A pain in my ass? lets see
Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by V0lv0(f): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wale112:

This girl cant be Ghanaian, A pain in my ass? lets see
Mphetu I will be indeed

A Ghanaian would not create senseless topics day in and day out that would bring insults on him and his country.

A Ghanaian would not disappear after creating such topics and even fail to defend his/her country

Even petrodollar has never created nonsensical topics like yourself.

You are the total opposite. Looking for trouble all the time. You are not a Ghanaian that's for sure
Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by Skako(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Be expect nigeria must go from ghania

bcs in nigeria we have ghana must go

during the time fo buhari we have ghana must go

during GEJ i dey expect nigeria must go

sai buhari
Re: 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana by Wale112(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
V0lv0:
Mphetu I will be indeed

A Ghanaian would not create senseless topics day in and day out that would being insults on him and his country.

A Ghanaian would nor disappear after creating such topics and even fail to defend his/her country

Even petrodollar has never created nonsensical topics like yourself.

You are the total opposite. Looking for trouble all the time. You are not a Ghanaian

Lagoons are very plenty in Ghana, kindly jump into one.

Expect more topics from me

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari Just Promised Nigerians If He Is Voted In. / Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State / Did Gen.Buhari Actually Say That He Will Make One Naira Equal To One US Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.