Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State (1418 Views)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / AIT Live-patience Jonathan Currently Spewing Thrash / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Reporting live from Onitsha,pictures and videos coming
Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Roads leading to all saints cathedral were cordoned off

Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Awka road, the major road leading to the venue, All saints cathedral.

Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by gen2briz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
I can't wait for another jokes from her.

She still remain my female version of basket mouth and Ali baba.
Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
More

Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mama of Nigeria, ya are d role model for mothers and wives in Africa and d world at large.

1 Like

Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Jakpon: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Patience
Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yessssoooo! Mama Peace you are welcome, we love you mama.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
SPACE BOOKED*

GEJ come saturday
Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peter Obi and Andy Uba at the venue

1 Like

Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wise men are pulling out from APC.
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ

Rivers state governor - Rotimi Amechi regrets his joining of APC

would have remained in PDP, if I knew my deputy would betray me--Gov. Amaechi

Following the return of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State; Engr. Tele Ikuru to PDP, governor Amaechi has urged members of the APC to remain steadfast. The governor who said that " Though I saw it coming, but I never believed it. Our movement to APC was a collective decision and Tele was even the one who seconded the motion for us to defect to the APC. So is unthinkable that he wld return to the PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC members ). Not me! I can't be governor again. Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my fight with the President. And so many countries will grant me asylum and the President can't arrest me. So it's about you people. If I knew Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn't have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I'm learning people " --Gov. Amaechi
#Vote PDP at all levels

1 Like

Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mods FP please...
Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by millyajay(f): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Wise men are pulling out from APC.
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ

Rivers state governor - Rotimi Amechi regrets his joining of APC

would have remained in PDP, if I knew my deputy would betray me--Gov. Amaechi

Following the return of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State; Engr. Tele Ikuru to PDP, governor Amaechi has urged members of the APC to remain steadfast. The governor who said that " Though I saw it coming, but I never believed it. Our movement to APC was a collective decision and Tele was even the one who seconded the motion for us to defect to the APC. So is unthinkable that he wld return to the PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC members ). Not me! I can't be governor again. Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my fight with the President. And so many countries will grant me asylum and the President can't arrest me. So it's about you people. If I knew Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn't have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I'm learning people " --Gov. Amaechi
#Vote PDP at all levels

You wish!
Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
My z10 Camera was not so good, so manage the quality of the pics
Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
She is not a JOKER. maybe thats your talent!!!!
gen2briz:
I can't wait for another jokes from her.

She still remain my female version of basket mouth and Ali baba.
Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by gen2briz(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
emiliy223:
My z10 Camera was not so good, so manage the quality of the pics

No worry, my iPhone 6 enhanced the pictures color and sharpness.
Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
More

Re: Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wife of the Governor of Anambra State, Chief (Mrs.) Ebelechukwu Obiano welcoming the First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan on arrival for the Women Rally in Onitsha today

(1) (Reply)

Suswam Loses Senstorial Bid - Punch News / Militants Blow Up Pipelines In Delta / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.