Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos (25335 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by lozanni(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jackeeh:

Did u miss the part where the said Maurice was bragging to another about his escapades? Was he being mature?

The above quote is What must have angered Joseph and Mark.
Maurice should in future learn How to keep quiet about certain things.
Mama Joseph should look for a more matured and responsible lover.

3 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bumboclaat why u go run mouf anyhow,small boy.see me when dey find sugarmummy sinceee kai,i wish say na me dey tidy the woman sef

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by lymelyte(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
sniper77:
The widow's sons took the wrong step. Maurice will avoid their mum's residence and meet her in different hotels in Lagos and the affair continues .The boys should have left maurice the moment they saw him in their mum's bedroom and wait for a month before carrying out a major hit.Joe and Mark pay a friendly visit to Maurice at night in his home and use base ball bats to do justice to his skull, wrists,arms,knees and legs.Some months at Igbobi would have made a difference.The vulture is a patient bird.it bids its time before feeding from a kill.Make a hit and leave no trace.
only you na badt guyz...grin
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by lomprico(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
ferdimako:

Then u never start to dey fucvk.
Kid
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by jurjes(f): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
;DGuess they never heard about age gap love
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by sniper77(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
lymelyte:
only you na badt guyz...grin

only a badt guy can know a badt guy.
I salute you.
only a ninja can kill a ninja.

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
andromida:
The woman has to get a new lover doubt if Maurice will come back.

grin grin grin
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
the mother is a very irresponsible woman... how can a widow be bringing her lover home when she has grown children around...
As for the loverboy he got what he deserved.....i would have done the same thing

Would you say the same if the papa brought a lover home?

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
50calibre:

Stop spewing shi*t!! You're talking like someone who hasn't got a mother, it's either you're still a child or just plain ignorant.

Any sane guy should be over-protective of his mum especially when his dad is no more. Some of these women think being widowed gives them the licence to live a life of promiscuity.. Unfortunately, for those with grown up children, being widowed isn't a licence to go to town.

Her husband may be gone, but her responsibility is now to her children. Her children must know & OK any parter she wishes to take, the is the wise thing to do.

No son is going to fold his arms and allow some scallywag to come and occupy the position of his father, it's in his as well as his mum's interest to jealously guard against intruders who are looking to exploit on the weaknesses of a widow.

Those guys did the right thing.

Her husband's position is now horizontal 6 feet under and her kids are grown up, the should mind their own business.

7 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Stillfire: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Foolish rodents that called themselves children of the woman:
1. They left the mum to go and leave in another of their late dad's house: why? To fvckk freely without distraction while their mum stays alone in the big house with just the maid and cook. They think those chicks they pick at night clubs don't have brothers to fight them and break their own heads? I'd!ots!
2. They attacked a man in his most vulnerable position. Why didn't they pick on him when he was approaching the house? They had to ambush him at the room equiped with weapons: quite immature!

3. They drag their family name in the mud! They think they disgraced the man? They disgraced their mum and family legacy if they had any! What stopped them from talking to the mum and demand that she stops the relatnship immediately?

4. Prodigal children
5. Prodigal children
6. See #1-5

cheesygrin

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Jackeeh(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
lozanni:

The above quote is What must have angered Joseph and Mark.
Maurice should in future learn How to keep quiet about certain things.
Mama Joseph should look for a more matured and responsible lover.

Thank u Lozanni. My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Naam22(f): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
the mother is a very irresponsible woman... how can a widow be bringing her lover home when she has grown children around...
As for the loverboy he got what he deserved.....i would have done the same thing
you are not wise for making this stupid comment so because she have grown up children she can't enjoy herself again,after all their father is dead. Foolish children with their African mentality

2 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by KMB: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Shameless woman. How can she be at war with her children, over what....
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by lawrenzez(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bro ur talking from ur own point of view as a hustler, remember dis guys are prolly made n dia father n family name is at stake if such is heard by family friends n co....b4 u judge try n feel aw d person felt. Thanks
timawoku:
bros wetin sopose consign dem?
Everybody gat a life to live, everybody gat a story to tell...
My brother no time to waste o, na for dem to dey reason start up life biggerly from where dem old man left off, wey dem sopose dey reason how to stand as thick men, runs parole.

Even if dem wan treat f-up why the thing go enter news?

Abeg dem F-up jare!

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by vision2050: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
They should have dealt with him In no violence way. What if the guy die?
Before we take action we should think twice
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by soulglo: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Silly boys

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by luluosas(m): 5:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Instead of engaging in this sexual perversion, what stops this old woman from remarriage since her husband was dead?
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by jennifer22(f): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2015
ladyju:
The woman sef. Your son's age mate. I tire o

The feeling of nut having someone to make love too made her grab this opportunity. My friend.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by gibzzhd: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2015
lymelyte:
D woman not get shame at all. She should have atleast gone for a man her age range. For those of you supporting the shameless act, how would u'all feel if your mother bring a young guy exactly or below your age home for fuckkk?
To make matter worse, Maurice go dey yarn how the woman take dey suck him prickk to the friend of the widow son's and also how him take dey fuckkk and suck d woman kpecus.. Chai cheesy cheesy
ur comment makes me Hot
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by chibic(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
sauceny:
Women loves sex like no tomorrow
I dey tell you! And everyday dem go dey pretend like say na men like sex pass.but when dem no see any man wey go dey ffuck them,na that time you go see them dey ffuck gateman,drivers etc.

As for this woman,she's useless to me! She insulted her sons by opening her legs for a boy the same age as her son and also bringing him home.at her age which may be 50 and above,she still no fit leave without sex.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by chibic(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Her husband's position is now horizontal 6 feet under and her kids are grown up, the should mind their own business.
they should mind their own business and leave their mom to become a free sex giver who's being ffucked and discussed by small small boys? women,una no get shame at all.
Why won't she look for a matured man and date or even marry?(Though its impossible)
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by chibic(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Naam22:
you are not wise for making this stupid comment so because she have grown up children she can't enjoy herself again,after all their father is dead. Foolish children with their African mentality
this is a dumb post! Now I know why women are so promiscous and cheap these days.look at the way you reason.enjoy her self by shamelessly opening her legs for a boy same age with her son.what happened to her agemates? So promiscuity is now called enjoyment?
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
chibic:
they should mind their own business and leave their mom to become a free sex giver who's being ffucked and discussed by small small boys? women,una no get shame at all.
Why won't she look for a matured man and date or even marry?(Though its impossible)

She is an adult, isn't she?

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by soulglo: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
chibic:
this is a dumb post! Now I know why women are so promiscous and cheap these days.look at the way you reason.enjoy her self by shamelessly opening her legs for a boy same age with her son.what happened to her agemates? So promiscuity is now called enjoyment?

How did you conclude that she is promiscuous?

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol @ these boys yammering up and down the thread. Is there a crime in a woman dating a younger man?
See vex cheesy
Well I just blame her for not looking before she leaped. That one was very immature, talking about how he fvcks her. He-goat. He deserved the beating.

Hope she finds another young man with more sense. kiss

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
The guy goofed by bragging about his sexcapade with the woman. He should have kept his lips sealed.
The sons did what any guy their age would have done under such circumstance.

The woman to should have gone to a hotel to catch her fun instead of doing in her matrimonial home. What does it cost to get a room at least in a guest house? I am sure 2k would have been enough.

The woman has the right to date and enjoy sexual satisfaction with whomever she chooses. Those saying she should have gone for older men think it is easy to find such older men who would meet her sexual needs and still go back home to satisfy his own wife. Research has shown that women's sex drive increases with age while that of men decreases with age. So, it becomes a tough work for lonely women to get older men.

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
cococandy:
Lol @ these boys yammering up and down the thread. Is there a crime in a woman dating a younger man?
See vex cheesy
Well I just blame her for not looking before she leaped. That one was very immature, talking about how he fvcks her. He-goat. He deserved the beating.

Exactly!!! Some those guys 'yabbing' the guy would jump at the opportunity to date an older classy lady if it comes their way cool

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
donpeey22:
Exactly!!! Some those guys 'yabbing' the guy would jump at the opportunity to date an older classy lady if it comes their way cool
don't mind them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by tpiah01: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
donpeey22:
The guy goofed by bragging about his sexcapade with the woman. He should have kept his lips sealed.
The sons did what any guy their age would have done under such circumstance.

The woman to should have gone to a hotel to catch her fun instead of doing in her matrimonial home. What does it cost to get a room at least in a guest house? I am sure 2k would have been enough.

The woman has the right to date and enjoy sexual satisfaction with whomever she chooses. Those saying she should have gone for older men think it is easy to find such older men who would meet her sexual needs and still go back home to satisfy his own wife. Research has shown that women's sex drive increases with age while that of men decreases with age. So, it becomes a tough work for lonely women to get older men.

hey, older women are not supposed to be having sex, especially when they have grown kids and especially if they are widows.

sex is not food.

but if they decide to, e nor concern me but not with some young un abeg.

dem age mate is better, and after marriage.

just sign a pre nup or something, if a lot of property or wealth is involved.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
cococandy:
See vex cheesy

What if she doesn't care about people talking?
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
tpiah01:

hey, older women are not supposed to be having sex, especially when they have grown kids and especially if they are widows.

sex is not food.

but if they decide to, e nor concern me but not with some young un abeg.

dem age mate is better, and after marriage.

just sign a pre nup or something, if a lot of property or wealth is involved.
"Older women are not supposed to be having sex" , according to whose law?
Sex is not food but it's one of the greatest bodily desires.
Older women should not have sex with younger men while older men date and marry younger girls... That's double standard.

My opinion is that a woman should have sex with any adult man she chooses, it's her life and we live this life only once.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.