Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos (25337 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by tpiah01: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
donpeey22:
"Older women are not supposed to be having sex" , according to whose law?
Sex is not food but it's one of the greatest bodily desires.
Older women should not have sex with younger men while older men date and marry younger girls... That's double standard.

My opinion is that a woman should have sex with any adult man she chooses, it's her life and we live this life only once.

i dont know where you are from, but traditionally, older women are not supposed to be sex sirens. Its probably a taboo or something.

leave that for the younger ladies who still have to find husbands and boyfriends.

Perhaps things are done differently in your area?

if you must have the sex, then do it with your age mate or someone closer to your age.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by soulglo: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
tpiah01:

i dont know where you are from, but traditionally, older women are not supposed to be sex sirens. Its probably a taboo or something.

leave that for the younger ladies who still have to find husbands and boyfriends.

if you must have the sex, then do it with your age mate or someone closer to your age.

Traditionally women should be in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. Why are you not there?

4 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by tpiah01: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
perhaps as a sex addict, you find my post offensive.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
tpiah01:

I am a Nigerian and quite understand the so many hypocritical traditional believes we Nigerians have. But I am exposed enough to know those traditions as what they are... hypocrisy!
Any young man of legal age is old enough to decide whom he sleeps with, and so if he chooses to sleep with an older consenting woman, I don't see why that should be anybody's business.

4 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by tpiah01: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
donpeey22:
I am a Nigerian and quite understand the so many hypocritical traditional believes we Nigerians have. But I am exposed enough to know those traditions as what they are... hypocrisy!
Any young man of legal age is old enough to decide whom he sleeps with, and so if he chooses to sleep with an older consenting woman, I don't see why that should be anybody's business.

it is nobody's business but those involved, including any grown kids.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

What if she doesn't care about people talking?
well her call.

I don't think anyone young or old likes kiss-n-tell folks who bring their private matters into the public domain but I may be wrong and she doesn't mind.

In that case, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Totally agree
donpeey22:
The guy goofed by bragging about his sexcapade with the woman. He should have kept his lips sealed.
The sons did what any guy their age would have done under such circumstance.

The woman to should have gone to a hotel to catch her fun instead of doing in her matrimonial home. What does it cost to get a room at least in a guest house? I am sure 2k would have been enough.

The woman has the right to date and enjoy sexual satisfaction with whomever she chooses. Those saying she should have gone for older men think it is easy to find such older men who would meet her sexual needs and still go back home to satisfy his own wife. Research has shown that women's sex drive increases with age while that of men decreases with age. So, it becomes a tough work for lonely women to get older men.

3 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by soulglo: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
tpiah01:
perhaps as a sex addict, you find my post offensive.

Shouldn't you be frying plantains or something

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by itstpia99: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
if you are hungry, go and eat.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by xandi: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
This kain business na for coded mature snipers smiley. Unfortunately the guy no sabi say every game get rules!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.