Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? (26229 Views)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Where do i start this ??

Well, i and a group of friends headed to a friends house yesterday to talk about certain things ahead of the evening service which was scheduled to hold by 4 pm.... on getting there, we noticed he was always touching a particular part of his head, on enquiry we found out that he got a beating from his mum the previous night because he came back late around 7pm which led to a disagreement between them.... We couldn't hold back the laughter grin, though it didn't last long because it led to an arguement on whether his mum was right to still be beating a nigga who would be clocking 23 or 24 this year (not so sure about his age though, but i know he's past 21) .

I'm fully aware that this niggas parents are strict and are really good at dishing out serious beatings since the days of adam and eve, my dad quit beating me when i clocked 13 so i find it really amusing to see a guy in his early twenties still getting some touches from his mum....
Decided to bring it to NL in order to know you guys opinion on this.....

And at what age did you get your last beating ??

Cc RoyalRoy

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2016
22 receive beating? Make he go wash wash his head 21 times

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by jmichlins(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2016
My former landlady still beats her son even when the son has made millions and has his own family. Children upbringing is a lifetime stuff

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Tunechi1(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Not strange it happens and a child is not too big in the hands of his/her parent

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by ucnwafor(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Like seriously, but some school teachers and principals use to beat theirs wards until 30 years, for instance my papi.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Mustack: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] maybe na spiritual cleanser to fetch the family moneies

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2016
No matter how old u are, u will still remain a child in ur mother's eyes.
But seriously the woman needs to cut him some slacks as our new generation boys are very rebellious, she's lucky to have one who's cool headed.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Pman no go hear dis one, age no matter cry

*OKRA TREE NO DEY PASS DEY OWN~ no matter dey age wey u dey, if u misbehave, Pman go hammer u beating *gringrin

Bt dis days things don dey change small small, even Pikin of 5yrs dem don stop to beat am ...gringrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2016
I dont believe it 22 years God forbid

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by AK6464(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2016
That's the language some CHILdults understand

15 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerian Mothers or .........
*walks out*

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Xclusivegrin007(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2016
i don laff tayadcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by TDonald: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2016
jmichlins:
My former landlady still beats her son even when the son has made millions and has his own family. Children upbringing is a lifetime stuff

undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by general111(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2016
It shows the mother didnt train him well.for her to be beating her 22 yr old is a sign that she did a bad job bringing him up.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Chisos! I was last beaten at the age of 10

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by jmichlins(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2016
TDonald:

undecided
just believe what you want.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Chisos! I was last beaten at the age of 10

Then you're one lucky girl except your dad's not nigerian..

general111:
It shows the mother didnt train him well.for her to be beating her 22 yr old is a sign that she did a bad job bringing him up.

She's a disciplinarian bro... sh*t didn't start today, before you say 'a' you've received three brain resetting slaps not to mention of his dad lipsrsealed that one nah WWE grin grin grin , he has calmed down though but the guys mum no gree cheesy cheesy ..

Xclusivegrin007:
i don laff tayadcheesy

I wont deny that i laughed so hard about it but looking at the bigger picture this is a serious case, it means he would still get beatings till he leaves the house sad

dollyjuke:
I dont believe it 22 years God forbid

You don see am nah cheesy ....

At what age did you stop recieving beating

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
But seriously the woman needs to cut him some slacks as our new generation boys are very rebellious, she's lucky to have one who's cool headed.

I doubt the nigga i know is cool headed, just that he grew up knowing a mum who messes you up when you misbehave even in front of guests sad ... growing in fear ..

4 Likes

jmichlins:

WTF!! ...

Btw. child upbringing cant be a lifetime stuff, i think you should say Learning never ends wink

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I doubt the nigga i know is cool headed, just that he grew up knowing a mum who messes you up when you misbehave even in front of guests sad ... growing in fear ..
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
*Speaking from the child's position the answer is: No beatings; don't think so...thanks though mommy. cool

*As a mother the answer is: Sorry darling but you ain't NEVER too big or old for me to whip your behind. grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Greenbullet(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerian parents got no chill at all.imagine the boy hit her back out of anger the probability that she survives is extremely low,even some Nigerian fathers beating their sons ,I PITY YOU ,if that or 18 yr old son hit u back u will understand the difference between protein and fat.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by johnson232: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
jmichlins:
lolzz... in pluto i guess...

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Greenbullet:
Nigerian parents got no chill at all.imagine the boy hit her back out of anger the probability that she survives is extremely low,even some Nigerian fathers beating their sons ,I PITY YOU ,if that or 18 yr old son hit u back u will understand the difference between protein and fat.

Funny how this are set of people that keep shouting Eph 6:1-3 .... forgetting that there's a Verse 4 after it grin gringrin

This nigga should be 23 or 24 this year sef grin

Now, guys( including me grin)cant stop using that experience to throw banters at him cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hunnydropps:
*Speaking from the child's position the answer is: No beatings; don't think so...thanks though mommy. cool

*As a mother the answer is: Sorry darling but you ain't NEVER too big or old for me to whip your behind. grin

Who's talking about behind grin ... We're talking about brain resetting slaps, using kitchen utensils to hit any part especially the head sad This guy is above 21 for crying out loud embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Greenbullet(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Funny how this are set of people that keep shouting Eph 6:1-3 .... forgetting that there's a Verse 4 after it grin gringrin

This nigga should be 23 or 24 this year sef grin

Now, guys( including me grin)cant stop using that experience to throw banters at him cheesy cheesy
4 And, ye
fathers, provoke not your children to wrath:
but bring them up in the nurture and
admonition of the Lord.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Who's talking about behind grin ... We're talking about brain resetting slaps, using kitchen utensils to hit any part especially the head sad This guy is above 21 for crying out loud embarassed

I'm not justifying or condoning it and of course 'behind' is just a generalized word, lol.
I definitely dont think a grown man should be getting beatings from his parent but if she were to try it I could definitely see him not standing for it and her stating why she has the right. I think it would end up being an embarrassing situation for them either way.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hunnydropps:

I'm not justifying or condoning it and of course 'behind' is just a generalized word, lol.
I definitely dont think a grown man should be getting beatings from his parent but if she were to try it I could definitely see him not standing for it and her stating why she has the right. I think it would end up being an embarrassing situation for them either way.

Exactly, i know a day will come when he'll react in a fierce way, just hope it doesn't lead to curses and strained relationship with uncles, aunties e.t.c After all, nigerian parents are always right no matter what happens grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Opistorincos(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Iffa don born pikin misbehave for ma pman side, i go chop beta double decker slap... i love my parents tho

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by PresVA: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
If you behave like a child, you'll be treated like one tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
jmichlins:

That your landlady must be strict o grin
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=GloryIsaac post=46856167]

Then you're one lucky girl except your dad's not nigerian.. [quote author]

As strange as it may sound my Dad didn't beat me for once and I never got even a slap from him but back then I was more afraid of him than my mum.. My both parents are from Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / How Many Children Would You Like To Have??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.