Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) (2080 Views)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by Babalakin(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Disturbing photos of an unusual piglet with a
human face and a penis on its head went
viral, attracting visitors and those wishing to
buy a mutant.
Tao Lu, a farmer from the city of Nanning,
China, was shocked one of his pigs delivered
19 piglets with one of them severely
deformed. After pictures of the mutant
appeared in local media, friends, neighbours
and curious visitors from all over the country
flooded Lu’s farm.

Most of the witnesses were struck by the fact
that the animal was born with a human face
and a penis. Some of them offered large
sums of money in exchange for the pig but it
died shortly after being rejected by its
mother and refusing a bottle.
Speaking about the bizarre piggy the farmer
said, “It was a large litter, and the mutant
was one of the last of 19 piglets to be born.
All the others were normal, just this one was
really bizarre.
It is a shame it died, I could have got more
money for it than for the rest of the family
put together based on what people were
offering me on the phone.”

One of the locals who saw the live, Wu Kung,
32, said, “I was one of a dozen people who
went there to see the piglet, and it really did
have human face and exactly like he said, a
penis growing out of its forehead.”
This is not the first case of mutation in
animal: a piglet who was born with 8 legs, a
lamb born with four eyes, two noses and two
mouths, a cyclop lamb with only one eye,
two-headed snake and many more.

http://www.mediahoarders.com.ng/news/unbelievable-shocking-photos-of-a-pig-born-with-a-human-face-viewer-discretion-advised/

Re: Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by lomprico(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Is this how your own face looks? undecided cos I have never seen any human that looks like this.

Re: Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Some chinese pig fcu@#ker angry angry
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by pring: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Intreasting
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by jamex93(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
how sure are we say no b one man wey conji hold come clamb this pig for night??
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by Babalakin(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
lomprico:
Is this how your own face looks? undecided cos I have never seen any human that looks like this.
..u must be a demented and deranged Constituent of a lunatic asylum for such askance..
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by midolian(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is one of the weird results of bestiality
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by datguru: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Irritating pieces of shi*t
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
lomprico:
I just tire o
Re: Shocking Photos Of A Pig Born With A ‘human Face’ (viewer Discretion Advised) by lomprico(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2015
Babalakin:
..u must be a demented and deranged Constituent of a lunatic asylum for such askance..
Ah! I think I made a mistake, you are right It does look like someone, yes! It looks exactly as babalakin!

Just In... Killer Disease Stenvens Johnson Syndrome Is Now Here In Nigeria... / Menstural Cycle And Ovulation Period / Liposuction In Nigeria