Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? (20733 Views)

4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
uplawal:
Then he is negative,but how on earth did your sis got the virus AND pass it on to baby?or did she had another relationship when breastfeeding?

Babe dat one na jamb question oh!
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by greggng: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
delishpot:

Bros just ignore that guy.. His comments alone should tell you he doesnt know what he is talking about. But lets let him think otherwise. Lets give him his 5min of fame.

I must commend u for ur wisdom. He claimed he is working in a hospital but I doubt is he knows his onion. Imagine a person claiming hiv can be gotten via sex alone and unfortunately someone clicked like to him. I am not a medical doctor but am an enlightened person. He didn't dispute the fact that it can be gotten via clipper sharing . The only addition he made was telling us that the guy can only transmit the viruse via saliva if he has cut in the mouth . For a man that doesn't know the status of his son he might take such things for granted and go ahead and kiss the son. Wouldn't it be better that the man knows the status of the son and take necessary precautions. I swear to u if I know were this guy works I will ensure he gets sacked cos he is not qualified to work in a hospital . I am glad someone is listening to me.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
greggng:

I must commend u for ur wisdom. He claimed he is working in a hospital but I doubt is he knows his onion. Imagine a person claiming hiv can be gotten via sex alone and unfortunately someone clicked like to him. I am not a medical doctor but am an enlightened person. He didn't dispute the fact that it can be gotten via clipper sharing . The only addition he made was telling us that the guy can only transmit the viruse via saliva if he has cut in the mouth . For a man that doesn't know the status of his son he might take such things for granted and go ahead and kiss the son. Wouldn't it be better that the man knows the status of the son and take necessary precautions. I swear to u if I know were this guy works I will ensure he gets sacked cos he is not qualified to work in a hospital . I am glad someone is listening to me.

True. AS a kid I used to steal my dads blade to cut up stuff and return it. God knows howmany times I cut myself and just jejely rinse and replace it grin so he doesnt notice. The man was always saying we blunt the face of his blades when we use them to sharpen our pencils or cut paper grin . So he banned us from using it but we still sneak and do it anyway.
That dad may decide to use the same clipper to cut he and his sons hair, he may use same blade to trim the nails of the child and his other son
His son may cut or prick his finger and dad sucks it to stop the bleeding
My little girl hides and use her big brothers tpothbrush when no one is looking. Inshort, they both stand in front of a mirrow and share a toothbrush and hide it when they notice me comming cos they know I will not be happy when I see them . Imagine the risk if one of them was HIV + ?
There is some risk involved if one is living with an hiv infected child Or person. Knowing their staus will help loved ones avoid geting it by accident.
Eh, like I said, lets allow him spread his wings. You cant change the world brother.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by andyanders: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Maybe the guy is a healthy carrier and as such it is hard to identify. He could be the one that even passed it to your sister but your sister's own manifested earlier because of her immune system but the guy is still alive.

Op, are you saying here that the guy NEVER knew what killed the mother of his son? Call him and open up to him about his son's status and request that he take steps to check his own and a way to handle the issue.

Please, it will be wicked for you guys to even allow the boy go to mix up with most kids, talk-less of sending him to a boarding school.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Euma:
You all who are saying "before he infects tom, before he infects harry" is the boy now the virus itself? Your words are laden with discriminatory expressions. Please at Op, which health facility is the boy registered with? I mean the hospital/facility where he receives his monthly micronutrients/ARV from? Ask for their Adherence counsellor or the Care & support focal person for guidance. Don't take decisions that will cause more harm than good biko

Hmm! Thanks a lot. I neva even tot of dis sef. He uses UPTH, choba uniport. Will look into dat. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

Bros just ignore that guy.. His comments alone should tell you he doesnt know what he is talking about. But lets let him think otherwise. Lets give him his 5min of fame.

Oponu ode, I've forgoten more about epidemiology and infectious disease than your entire linage will learn in their combined lifetimes.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2015
andyanders:
Maybe the guy is a healthy carrier and as such it is hard to identify. He could be the one that even passed it to your sister but your sister's own manifested earlier because of her immune system but the guy is still alive.

Op, are you saying here that the guy NEVER knew what killed the mother of his son? Call him and open up to him about his son's status and request that he take steps to check his own and a way to handle the issue.

Please, it will be wicked for you guys to even allow the boy go to mix up with most kids, talk-less of sending him to a boarding school.

Another asinine comment from the same cesspit of idiocy.

So the kid can't go to school anymore?

1 Like

Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2015
greggng:

The only person that should listen to you is another dunce like you.

This bragado is quite common with local area boys like you. If you don't know then stop giving advice like you know.

Sone of you half wits want to stop the kid from going to school or not tell his own father his condition.

The very depths of hell are reserved for nincompoops like you.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Wallade:
Now, I need to be careful about the kind of school my children will attend especially schools that enrol HIV positive children without notifying all stakeholders of the school.

I rest my case. This thread seems to have opened the gates of the labotomy ward.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Oponu ode, I've forgoten more about epidemiology and infectious disease than your entire linage will learn in their combined lifetimes.

grin you try ! This ya comment make sense to you die. Than an entire village alone? Why not make it my entire state or even entire country? I agree, you have forgoten more about epidetmology that much is true too.
Carry on, dont stop insulting people, your mouth(finger) is your power, afteral you Are safely tucked in your bed What cant you type? Who cant you insult? I dont do e wars again. So you picked the right person to sharpen your tongue on. Carry go

Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

grin you try ! This ya comment make sense to you die. Than an entire village alone? Why not make it my entire state or even entire country? I agree, you have forgoten more about epidetmology that much is true too.
Carry on, dont stop insulting people, your mouth(finger) is your power, afteral you Are safely tucked in your bed What cant you type? Who cant you insult? I dont do e wars again. So you picked the right person to sharpen your tongue on. Carry go

You have the inteligence of an ant.

You should go find more pictures to use to communicate.

A definite product of a failed educational system.

Asinwin.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

You have the inteligence of an ant.

You should go find more pictures to use to communicate.

A definite product of a failed educational system.

Asinwin.

Gimme more man! Dont stop there, give me your best shot.

Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

Gimme more man! Dont stop there, give me your best shot.

Excellent, I like dolts that I can remote control grin

More pictures please cheesy
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Excellent, I like dolts that I can remote control grin

More pictures please cheesy

Who hurt you man? Who hurt you this bad? cry cry
Go study those ones I sent you. Its clear you have some issues. Dont bother about the pics, just go about your mouth foaming spree. Ignore me and move onto your next battle. Many people to insult today man, get busy. My dear keyboard warrior, many victims are getting away, ignore me and move on you have already slain this dragon. Get busy and keep up the good work. Why focus on me? You are too demanding. Sheesh, abeg carry ya gwongworo commot make I no scratch my Benz jare. I give up. You win. Can I rest now and can you please move on to another target?

Ha ha, remote control? Talk about false pride. Pweeeh! I give up.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

Who hurt you man? Who hurt you this bad? cry cry
Go study those ones I sent you. Its clear you have some issues. Dont bother about the pics, just go about your mouth foaming spree. Ignore me and move onto your next battle. Many people to insult today man, get busy. My dear keyboard warrior, many victims are getting away, ignore me and move on you have already slain this dragon. Get busy and keep up the good work. Why focus on me? You are too demanding. Sheesh, abeg carry ya gwongworo commot make I no scratch my Benz jare. I give up. You win. Can I rest now and can you please move on to another target?

Ha ha, remote control? Talk about false pride. Pweeeh! I give up.

It's definitely not a young hapless punk like you that's for sure grin

Wait a minute, no more asshat pictures dummy? cheesy
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

It's definitely not a young hapless punk like you that's for sure grin

Wait a minute, no more asshat pictures dummy? cheesy

No more. Cant roll in the dirt like you sir. You win. Enjoy your prize and move on.
Ha ha. I don see mumu things for nairaland but this one pass dem all. Oga you win ooooo. Ha ha ha I nor fit laugh ooooo. Make una come see monkey wey wear coat thinking say him na human being. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Worlds bravest internet warrior has just won another round. Oya move on. Carry ye self go that corner. You don dey smell for here.

Abeg, no derail this thread na! We don hear you. You sabi curse.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

No more. Cant roll in the dirt like you sir. You win. Enjoy your prize and move on.
Ha ha. I don see mumu things for nairaland but this one pass dem all. Oga you win ooooo. Ha ha ha I nor fit laugh ooooo. Make una come see monkey wey wear coat thinking say him na human being. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yaaawwnnnnn.....

I will tire you out and you'll run out of the thread all worn out.

Dindinrin omo oju orolari cheesy

Can't find more pictures Sonny Boy?
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Yaaawwnnnnn.....

I will tire you out and you'll run out of the thread all worn out.

Dindinrin omo oju orolari cheesy

Can't find more pictures Sonny Boy?

grin, cant find more insults? Thought you had sharp mouth? When you resume ya insults I will post more photos. I promise. I like to read your insults and I was using those photos to make you spit them out. But it seems you want to play smart and try to turn the table against me lol. Your stupidity dey shine like moon in a dark night. So oga insult me some more and I will post you some pictures as reward. I promise.
Ok, you have tired me out, I am worn out, you win move on to the next battle already. Make una come help me see this chinch o. Bedbug infestation don better pass this one o

Go you no gree, you win you no gree, oya leave me you say no. Haba, you be AIDS? Wey no get cure? Once you infect persin, na for life. Shuo?
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

grin, cant find more insults? Thought you had sharp mouth? When you resume ya insults I will post more photos. I promise. I like to read your insults and I was using those photos to make you spit them out. But it seems you want to play smart and try to turn the table against me lol. Your stupidity dey shine like moon in a dark night. So oga insult me some more and I will post you some pictures as reward. I promise.
Ok, you have tired me out, I am worn out, you win move on to the next battle already. Make una come help me see this chinch o. Bedbug infestation don better pass this one o

Go you no gree, you win you no gree, oya leave me you say no. Haba, you be AIDS? Wey no get cure? Once you infect persin, na for life. Shuo?

As you continue to demonstrate, you lack total intestinal fortitude grin

I thought you were leaving?

Self absorbed psychopaths like you have no moral compass so you are like flies that buzz around aimlessly.

You will soon flame out cheesy

More pixies please?
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

As you continue to demonstrate, you lack total intestinal fortitude grin

I thought you were leaving?

Self absorbed psychopaths like you have no moral compass so you are like flies that buzz around aimlessly.

You will soon flame out cheesy

More pixies please?

You win eehhhhh. grin grin grin grin grin grin. Chinch you win.
Ok, I have flamed out, flamed out siiinncccceeee and told you so. Will you believe me now and move on?
You win oooo. I gree. You are Mr Know it all . How many hours of fame do you want? grin grin grin angry
Chei, who hurt this guy like this. From his very first quote it was war, sword(keyboard) drawn and muscle(fingers) flexing. Ha ha. You don try. We don see you. You win.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

You win eehhhhh. grin grin grin grin grin grin. Chinch you win.
Ok, I have flamed out, flamed out siiinncccceeee and tokd you so. Will you velieve me now and move on?
You win oooo. I gree. You are Mr Know it all . How many hours of fame do you want? grin grin grin angry
Chei, who hurt this guy like this. From his very first quote it was war, sword(keyboard) drawn and muscle(fingers) flexing. Ha ha. You don try. We don see you. You win.

More pictures please, I find them highly entertaining grin

Get cracking and jump to it Son.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

More pictures please, I find them highly entertaining grin

Get cracking and jump to it Son.

grin sore! sore! sore! . The thirst is real son! RECEIVEEEE IT!!!!
I have given you one. now run along and stop being greeDy. You cant have it all boy. On to your next battle already.
I said you win. Abi you no want win again?
Chei I don catch abi na acquire cyber HIV ooooo. Abeg who get the cure cool

grin. Life don tire this bros.

Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

grin sore! sore! sore! . The thirst is real son! RECEIVEEEE IT!!!!
I have given you one. now run along and stop being greeDy. You cant have it all boy. On to your next battle already.
I said you win. Abi you no want win again?
Chei I don catch abi na acquire cyber HIV ooooo. Abeg who get the cure cool

grin. Life don tire this bros.

Excellent, just like a well trained puppy you know your obedient place.

You should post more pics to really make yourself feel good.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by caspet(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
This story is so pathetic especially with the little boy's case but the issue there is, if your sister is HIV+ & died 10yrs ago, how come the boy's father is still living healthy if he is not on any Anti retroviral drugs?pls confirm his statues b/4 telling him.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Excellent, just like a well trained puppy you know your obedient place.

You should post more pics to really make yourself feel good.

Yes, I agree oooo.why you like to drag mata like tHis? we gree you sabi insult, I am an obidient puppy, a well traiNed one. You win,your insults were precise well aimed and badddd. Yes you get mouth, you get mouth oooooo. You win oooook, enjoy ya prize and jump! No need for pics. No need to try and train a dead dog, no mater how much/hard you flog it, it wont budge. you na dead dog. You don even rotten dey smell. No amount of airwick can hide your stench. Best bet is to ignore a fool lest people think I am like you.
I don give you victory, pronounce you winner and crown you ontop. carry ya cup and award go home and enjoy it grin grin grin grin grin grin abi you no want win again? You don win since nau. Why the attack again?

Chei, I don see things for this NL oooo! Na wa.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

Yes, I agree oooo.why you like to drag mata like tHis? we gree you sabi insult, I am an obidient puppy, a well traiNed one. You win,your insults were precise well aimed and badddd. Yes you get mouth, you get mouth oooooo. You win oooook, enjoy ya prize and jump! No need for pics. No need to try and train a dead dog, no mater how much/hard you flog it, it wont budge. you na dead dog. You don even rotten dey smell. No amount of airwick can hide your stench. Best bet is to ignore a fool lest people think I am like you.
I don give you victory, pronounce you winner and crown you ontop. carry ya cup and award go home and enjoy it grin grin grin grin grin grin abi you no want win again? You don win since nau. Why the attack again?

Chei, I don see things for this NL oooo! Na wa.

What you mistake fora n insult is my interpretation of what I see in you.

You are one specimen of someone without a backbone. 12 hours after you sought online sympathy that you're leaving, yet here you are.

You are a sad space wasting mongrel.

No more pictures? Have your well run dry? grin
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

What you mistake fora n insult is my interpretation of what I see in you.

You are one specimen of someone without a backbone. 12 hours after you sought online sympathy that you're leaving, yet here you are.

You are a sad space wasting mongrel.

No more pictures? Have your well run dry? grin

Yes oooo, it has ran dry, you are right oooo. Shuo, I say you win naa. grin

I don contact cyber HIV o. No cure for this one. Ebola sef better pass this one o. E gba mi oooo grin. See how human being wear coat enter market go price trouble? I gree, you win. Chinch you win. grin see person wey dem don give award and 1st price finish still dey fight to win again o. Werey wo ilu ooo.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

Yes oooo, it has ran dry, you are right oooo. Shuo, I say you win naa. grin

I don contact cyber HIV o. No cure for this one. Ebola sef better pass this one o. E gba mi oooo grin. See how human being wear coat enter market go price trouble? I gree, you win. Chinch you win. grin see person wey dem don give award and 1st price finish still dey fight to win again o. Werey wo ilu ooo.

The mistake that you continue to make, which frankly is hilarious, is this idea that we're in competition together.

You're simply a pawn to me. An irrelevant one if I might add.

Continue to show your ignorance by making slight of the poor innocent boy in this predicament. No wonder the country is in a cesspool.

No more pictures ehn? wink

A weak weasel.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

The mistake that you continue to make, which frankly is hilarious, is this idea that we're in competition together.

You're simply a pawn to me. An irrelevant one if I might add.

Continue to show your ignorance by making slight of the poor innocent boy in this predicament. No wonder the country is in a cesspool.

No more pictures ehn? wink

A weak weasel.

grin. Two can play that game. Go figure.

I say no more picture naaa! You win already grin grin

You never tire to ask? You should be re Named Wereywolu or Esubieyi or Oluwaolegbayi , Talosasi Wahalade grin

Now you remember the poor child? Now you know you should not mess up the thread? Shior.
You win, I wont even bother again.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

grin. Two can play that game. Go figure.

I say no more picture naaa! You win already grin grin

You never tire to ask? You should be re Named Wereywolu or Esubieyi or Oluwaolegbayi , Talosasi Wahalade grin

Now you remember the poor child? Now you know you should not mess up the thread? Shior.
You win, I wont even bother again.

Your words have no value. You're a weak and pathetic person that gets off by picking on innocent children.

You'll be back. I guarantee it grin
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Your words have no value. You're a weak and pathetic person that gets off by picking on innocent children.

You'll be back. I guarantee it grin

grin
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

grin

I rest my case cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. / What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. / Upgrading Your Woman, A Threat Or A Fortune?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.