Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy (48754 Views)

Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
silverdam:
Is the blue car not lambo ni?

Guy, sexuality section needs you lipsrsealed
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by silverdam(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
himkers:

Guy, sexuality section needs you lipsrsealed
I will be back soon, working on something new

1 Like

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ZACHIE: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
So no one saw the pictural impositions?
all the fakery?

1 Like

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
silverdam:
grin na pijo o! accordin to himkers ...lmao! cheesy
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Tyche(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
still searching for d lambo...

grin
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sirrinky: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wey the lambo na
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Jeromejnr(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
I don dey find d lambo since o!
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by nairalife2013(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
englishmart:
lol. The last time I checked, nobody asked you that grin
we dont want people who wait till they are asked before they say somthin here! Spontaneous, Careless, self-abandon comments are oftentimes the shocking sensation of the internet forum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by slap1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Where is the Lamborghini? Is it with the military secretary?
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by mizzy007(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lamboghini ko ferrari ni... Piking wey neva crawl dey run? Dats a ford car. If he's cute enough 4 ini edo gud 4 dem, afterall am cute 4 ma boo. Yeye dey smell lol
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
The second pic looks photoshopped,the outline is clear...abi am I seeing double?
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by folabayo1(f): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cute and fresh
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by bjbukzy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
but why d guy dy wear flip flops for street na....

1 Like

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by scobaba: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
hiz cute...buh i prefer a dark or brown skin guy #teambrownsugar#

Team brown sugar..see your nose grin.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
still searching for d lambo...
same here o.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Aida13: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
He's cute but looks igbo-tic or is it nna-ish.

No tribalism just fact. Oh and his skin color looks like its being 'cream assisted"

No hating. Just fact.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Dammyjohn(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
What about me lady Sinaj1?
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Euckybaby(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
congrat to her
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by macdelene(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls verify if his the places he snapped those pictures are real. Its look like he own was planted in every picture
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
shocked
How far he wan waka with her? Na question no be quarrel.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by celestino1960: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
this young dude is driving a second hand motor...lol
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by FredHandsome(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
That boy shd get married and stop messing around with Ini or whatever. Must these nollywood ppl do unsolicited drama for us?
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by phlame(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
@op... Does that look like a Lambo 2 U U need better H2SO4 to cure that ur madness... undecided
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
scobaba:

Team brown sugar..see your nose grin.
lol...my nose no big pass ya own na grin
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sinaj(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dammyjohn:

What about me lady Sinaj1?
lol...# u r buriful! jux d way u r!!! # grin
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by sagio09: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
silverdam:
Learner,datz ford.*d ordinary one*
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Dammyjohn(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
lol...# u r buriful! jux d way u r!!! # grin
I must say you look sparkling lady Sinaj1.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
op, na so person go carry Ford Focus come dey price your sister, you go come dey happy dey go broadcast say your in-law to be get lambo. The Mumu wey dey worry you pass the force wey make Malaysian Airlines miss
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by capip120(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
sinaj:
Dark or brown skin guy with bad wave of swag and a woman beater abi whose fist weighs 250 pounds per strike? Yes any thing but dark afterall you said it. Your kind of woman sef!!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.