Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy (48906 Views)

Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Pennyways: 1:01am On Feb 12, 2015
profjustine458:
wtf....dis is idiotic
is that what you called it? alright, thanks
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Pennyways: 1:15am On Feb 12, 2015
profjustine458:
wtf....dis is idiotic
please do forgive me if I'm wrong, but call me and remember to modify this
e-mail pennysylva@gmail.com
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by CaptainKodak(m): 1:37am On Feb 12, 2015
He's cute,really
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 12, 2015
Ugly face! angry
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by fidek(m): 2:29am On Feb 12, 2015
I saw this thread, first thing that came to my mind #na girl go post dis tin

but some guys are jealous ooo
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by KanwuliaJara: 6:59am On Feb 12, 2015
What is so hot and cute about a PORTUGUESE-NIGERIAN GIGOLO shacking up in a DIVORCED woman's house, eating "TOKUNBO TOTO" for breakfast, lunch and dinner? undecided
EVEN ME . . . As a woman CANNOT shack up with ANY MAN!
Never have. . . . NEVER WILL! kiss

Wo! Nigerian boys nor get shame at all!!!!
Nollywood actor my azzzzzzzze)
Male ASSSSSSSHAWO!!!! grin
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by lipstick2(f): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Dis boy no go last.Ini Edo is a sugar daddy's girl,the guy wan use am rise up well.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ellahzy(f): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2015
ObioraIkenna:
if I hear no woman is ever big for any dood jor

So can u marry a woman that is older than you with 25 yrs?
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
What is so hot and cute about a PORTUGUESE-NIGERIAN GIGOLO shacking up in a DIVORCED woman's house, eating "TOKUNBO TOTO" for breakfast, lunch and dinner? undecided
EVEN ME . . . As a woman CANNOT shack up with ANY MAN!
Never have. . . . NEVER WILL! kiss

Wo! Nigerian boys nor get shame at all!!!!
Nollywood actor my azzzzzzzze)
Male ASSSSSSSHAWO!!!! grin
Omor u bad oo grin grin. By the way,why is this Ini disturbing our ears on this forum every second? What ppl don't realize is that she's a Unical dropout from English & Literary studies Dept,cos she could'nt just keep her head in her books, carry overs & less than 2 point CGPA became her trade mark,so Unical did the needful by withdrawing her. I just don't know why NWood is flooded with school dropouts,no thanks to their pseudo-productions.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by KanwuliaJara: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2015
enkay4love:
Omor u bad oo grin grin. By the way,why is this Ini disturbing our ears on this forum every second? What ppl don't realize is that she's a Unical dropout from English & Literary studies Dept,cos she could'nt just keep her head in her books, carry overs & less than 2 point CGPA became her trade mark,so Unical did the needful by withdrawing her. I just don't know why NWood is flooded with school dropouts,no thanks to their pseudo-productions.

Ini is not disturbing.
Na the press dey disturb us, as she lives her life.
She is entitled to it! cool
This thread is about her BOY-HOE when no get shame! cheesy
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Ini is not disturbing.
Na the press dey disturb us, as she lives her life.
She is entitled to it! cool
This thread is about her BOY-HOE when no get shame! cheesy
Did I say she's not entitled to her life & did my post seem ignorant of the subject matter? What I posted was in the same vein with the topic,pls.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by KanwuliaJara: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2015
enkay4love:
Did I say she's not entitled to her life & did my post seem ignorant of the subject matter? What I posted was in the same vein with the topic,pls.

You stated she was "disturbing"?
I only clarified the misconception. kiss
The dude is the subject matter, not Ini. wink
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Soulcaine(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
still searching for d lambo...

Eyitayo Lambo
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Bants(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2015
silverdam:
Ini Edo's new man/boy actor Mike Godson is looking cute in his new pictures. Mike is rumoured to be having a sweet romance with actress Ini Edo, who recently separated from her husband, Philip Ehiagwina.

However, further investigations revealed that the millionaire actress and the actor have taken their affair to the next level by cohabiting in Ini's house at Lekki area of
Lagos. Mike and I'll Take My Chances producer
are now the newest item in Nollywood.

Do you guys think this relationship will lead to marriage?

Anyway, Isn't he cute? And I doubt he's bleaching or is it me? Say the truth ooo

Also check him out posing with his Lamborghini in the last picture.

Those ogas at the background are looking at him like well done my boy the woman wey we dey yansh anyway you love up
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by blezynetym(f): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wish u well girl, enjoy jare. Mfina ibaha o. Abik ake bik
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ivyT(f): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
hiz cute...buh i prefer a dark or brown skin guy #teambrownsugar#
Eh ya ,but I so love # LightSkinned guys. * kisses 4 y'all
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by Ndukwe007(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
kandiikane:
This boy is too cute mehn. Reminds me of someone.
PADLOCK Gay alert!!!!
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by blaineee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is a huge lie. Both of dem re shooting a movie @ asaba dats y dey re also seen 2geter bcaus they re the lead actors. Title of the movie ( calabash 5 nd 6)
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by solid3(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
not till u cum out frm dat drum of water...

Like seriously? No way, I'm not coming outta that place. You will be happy you give me your number tho. wink
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ObioraIkenna(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
sinaj:
hey bro...i dnt hate fair fellaz...if u really read ma comment u wud av noticed dat i complimented him. i do no hating.
Noted
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ObioraIkenna(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
ellahzy:

So can u marry a woman that is older than you with 25 yrs?
I made reference to the context of the post earlier, aside marriage dear, no woman z bigger than any man. Relationship wise.
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ellahzy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote
author=ObioraIkenna post=30762679] I made reference to the context of
the post earlier, aside marriage dear, no woman z bigger than any man.
Relationship wise.[/quote]

Ok.
Where av u been?
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by blessingdickson(f): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
sinaj:
hiz cute...buh i prefer a dark or brown skin guy #teambrownsugar#
NA SO! DARK AND LOVELY
Re: Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy by ObioraIkenna(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
ellahzy:

Ok.
Where av u been?
I ve been around, how r u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.