Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels (47333 Views)

Osinbajo Represents President Buhari In Senegal Today - APC tweets / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Obafemi Martins Endorses APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by KwoiZabo(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2015
loswhite:
@ least you acknowledged he pulls crowd and only way for Pdp is to disqualify him... Fortunately that's never going to happen
he pulls the crowd described by soyinka below

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2015
MTN 1gig plan for 1200.

Don't allow ur smartphone nd laptops to
Smarter than you.

Am an sme data share merchant. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

Everyday I resolve issues involving some sme data sellers nd their customers.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2015
MTN 1gig plan for 1200.

Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp only.

Don't allow ur smartphone nd laptops to
Smarter than you.

Am an sme data share merchant. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

Everyday I resolve issues involving some sme data sellers nd their customers.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2015
spott:

How did God endorsed GEJ?
Pls work on ur tenses
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by hammed007(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2015
lol Pdp go wan die now, Baba talk or him no talk

its Buhari all the way tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Arysexy(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanjo the owu goat is just seeking for attention.

Who gives a damn?

Yimu for obj

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by criminalmindz: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2015
All this people wey se them dey party wey dey use broom, ona no get packer? When u sweep without Packing, na still dirty you just accumulate o...Vote wisely
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by watchindelta(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2015
Ok but we need total operation revaluation not all this trash cool 90% politicians need to go down for this country to free from evilll angry i don`t need change, revaluation is the key to unlocked Nigerian cool cool cool REVALUATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by criminalmindz: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2015
Arysexy:
Obasanjo the owu goat is just seeking for attention.

Who gives a damn?

Yimu for obj

1 Like

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by omo17(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
he just need time to safely prosecute Buhari with minimal damage but Buhari must be disqualified 'cos no matter the crowd he pulls, our country is not a jungle. WE HAVE LAWS
can u all see dat 'COS NO MATTER THE CROWD HE PULLS' So u knw the man is pulling a lot of massive support. I love dat
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by IdrisAdebiye: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2015
kennygee:
APC should remember that Baba is a chess player.

The Baba that is for them today, can be against them tomorrow.

Wasn't Baba behind GEJ before?

I thought APC said '16 years of PDP misrule" As at the last time I checked, Obasanjo governed for 8 years of the 16. Who is fooling who?
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by senerio: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Obj. Shud be ashame cuz is only a frustrated person dat runz frm one prophet 2 d other seeking 4 miracles shame 2 obj n his diciples their plan will neva work they hav fail already I n my houz stand gidigba 4 gej back

1 Like

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by IdrisAdebiye: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
I thought APC said '16 years of PDP misrule" As at the last time I checked, Obasanjo governed for 8 years of the 16. Who is fooling who?
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by arimahoseloka(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Its obvious to us now that these people don't have the interest of Nigerians only sheer hatred for the president. But even if the President is from a minority tribe God has helped him because at the moment his only challenger will soon start serving his jail term for lying under oath and committing pejury. The God of the minority is alive. Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue fly for am.

OBJ endorses Buhari. Almighty God endorses GEJ
is that what God told u?
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2015
spott:

cheesy
spott:

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by criminalmindz: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by loswhite(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
he pulls the crowd described by soyinka below
of course he is entitled to his opinion
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by samplegirl(f): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2015
spott:

Baba has regretted his actions for bringing GEJ to us. He has seen that GEJ is a massive failure to Nigeria and Buhari is far better.

Do you see how empty you are? You are now admitting that you were not allowed to choose your leader but was brought to you. And now you are allowing the man who brought the wrong guy to bring another wrong thing yet again and you are claiming you reason well.

Shmmmmmm!

Shame on this generation of fools. Most of these guys shouting sai buhari are in their middle forties, exactly the age period the likes of OBAMA, CLINTON, CAMERON took the mantle of leadership in their countries but we are here asking pension recieving elements to come and spoonfeed us.

In 1985 most of these fools were seen as leaders of tomorrow but 30 years after the same bunch of fools are saying we don't have brain. Soon they will start to exhume the dead to lead them. What a waste of generation.

1 Like

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Mhosmhan(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
You will soon incur the wrought of God by supporting liars and killers in APC. OBJ killied many politically as president (Bola Ige etc) Buhari killed many as President and when he lost elections in 2011. He lied in his certificate saga.
but our God blessed GEJ said and I quote
'My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian' - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
keep on dreaming bro...jona na green snake under green grass...let's wait till march28
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Mhosmhan(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
You will soon incur the wrought of God by supporting liars and killers in APC. OBJ killied many politically as president (Bola Ige etc) Buhari killed many as President and when he lost elections in 2011. He lied in his certificate saga.
but our God blessed GEJ said and I quote
'My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian' - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
keep on dreaming bro...jona na green snake under green grass...let's wait till march28...
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by OLADD: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Its obvious to us now that these people don't have the interest of Nigerians only sheer hatred for the president. But even if the President is from a minority tribe God has helped him because at the moment his only challenger will soon start serving his jail term for lying under oath and committing pejury. The God of the minority is alive. Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue fly for am.

God bless you. Thousands of Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo (OBJ) shall not and WILL NOT stop Goodluck Ebele Jonathan from becoming the next president-elect anytime the elections are held. OBJ is not God and will never be one.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by abagnalie: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2015
take it or leave it obasanjo is still a force to reckon with in nigerian politics and africa as a whole
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Mhosmhan(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

Do you think that was from his salary as second chance president for eight years plus his N23 million pension like Buhari or what eles
no be wetin I mean be dat...OBJ is jex playing his game as an xperienced politician,,,saying his seeking favour is a big lie....let's wait and see who laughs last
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Dbboy(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Obj should enjoy how it is being powerless he reaping his reward

2 Likes

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by Diffdeef(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:

I See,Almighty God endorses GEJ And Still Nigeria keep Head like this? It's an insult to our Almighty.
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by criminalmindz: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2015
GEJ NIGERIA'S OWN SIR ALEX FERGUSON. HE HAS KNOCKED OBJ OFF HIS PERCH

1 Like

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by jamace(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Why should APC that calls itself a party of change listen to a man who brought Nigeria to this terrible situation? When Obasanjo had the chance to change Nigeria, he was busy looting and corrupting the system. When the system has backfired on him, he is crying foul.
Obasanjo should apologise to Nigerians for his woeful performance and stop further accusation of the incumbent president.

Obasanjo set the pace for bad leadership, looting and corruption in Nigeria. He should stop making noise.
Here is Obj's dossier: https://www.nairaland.com/1580013/derivation-deprivation-ii-ill-gotten-wealth

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by criminalmindz: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2015
abagnalie:
take it or leave it obasanjo is still a force to reckon with in nigerian politics and africa as a whole
FORCE KE. HE IS USELESS NOW AN IRRELEVANT LIKE ODILI. I KNOW ODILI IS SMILLING AT OBJ'S PRESENT STATE

1 Like

Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by camelus: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2015
spott:

Baba has regretted his actions for bringing GEJ to us. He has seen that GEJ is a massive failure to Nigeria and Buhari is far better.
How
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by bayocanny: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2015
samplegirl:

Do you see how empty you are? You are now admitting that you were not allowed to choose your leader but was brought to you. And now you are allowing the man who brought the wrong guy to bring another wrong thing yet again and you are claiming you reason well.

Shmmmmmm!

Shame on this generation of fools. Most of these guys shouting sai buhari are in their middle forties, exactly the age period the likes of OBAMA, CLINTON, CAMERON took the mantle of leadership in their countries but we are here asking pension recieving elements to come and spoonfeed us.

In 1985 most of these fools were seen as leaders of tomorrow but 30 years after the same bunch of fools are saying we don't have brain. Soon they will start to exhume the dead to lead them. What a waste of generation.
Why u dey vex like this huh?
Anyway what are you trying to portray in your above comment? Are u telling us not to vote for buhari just because of his age? Cus your comment is complicated
Re: APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels by SpencerLewis(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Hee, stop whipping minority sentiment here. In 2011, he won mainly among the majority tribe of Igbo and Yoruba states and not Ijaw votes. D man and his illiterate wife are not fit 4 d office they are occupying. Nobody is hating anybody here. The truth is that he is clueless and allow corruption to fester unchecked under his watch. OBJ supported him in 2011, but has seen that he made a big mistake then and coupled with the fact that he was running against Atiku 4 the PDP ticket then.
I have neva supported him for once knowing his antecedents (together with his kleptomaniac wife) from Bayelsa state, that he is unfit to govern a complex entity called Nigeria and that is why millions that supported him then, including OBJ are regretting and doing U-turn for that singular mistake of I've no shoes. anyway, Prof. Tam David-West has promised him two shoes and a canoe 4 his onward movt back to Otuoke.
Buhari may not be the saviour we are waiting, but let gives another party a chance as done in western democracies we are coping.
I Lucifer son of the Morning (aka the light bearer and identical twin to planet venus) rest his case here.

Than U!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City / Ripples Over PDP U-Turn On Obaseki / President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.