Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Friday The 13th… Saturday The 14th… A Case Of The Peasant Pheasants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friday The 13th… Saturday The 14th… A Case Of The Peasant Pheasants (449 Views)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / Owambe Saturday: The Big Wedding At Ikoyi / Where Will You Take Your Bae To On The 14th Of Feb, 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friday The 13th… Saturday The 14th… A Case Of The Peasant Pheasants by Lumzy113(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2015
Disclaimer Notice: The author (i.e me) wishes to bring to the knowledge of the general public that this post is not intended to “devalue the value” of womanhood or bring into disrepute the various escapades of the bitches and daughters of Jezebel that roam the earth. If bitches, whores and other girls, ladies, women see any similarities between events described here and their various lifestyles, they should merely be thought of as being coincidental. If you think this blog post is a portrayal of my sadness at being single and not having anyone to spend the 14th with, Bleep you!

Sometimes I have a whole blog draft in my head and the moment I pick up a pen, every thought flees. Not today though. Not this day. So I pick up my phone and type the few words that find their way into my head. A few megabytes of words is not gonna hurt anybody. Well except those that deserve to be.
Feb 14th – a day I call girls “Peasant Pheasants”. Yes dears! Today guys eat you like turkey. Today you sell your dignity and womanhood for a few treats, gifts and money just like you did during the Christmas period. Just today, dues MUST be paid. Today you open your legs because of the lies we’ve been rehearsing the moment Jega announced the postponement of the elections. You want to be lied to. I cannot begin to imagine the amount of texts bitches sent to prospective clients on Saturday night after that announcement. And when I say bitches, I mean girls…women…ladies etc (excuse the vulgarity). I am not counting the whores and the oloshos and the runs girls. Those fall in one category. They know what is being served. They just like the feeling of being among. They don’t have any val and their contentment has no boundaries. I am counting that little 16yr old that lives down the street that will lose her virginity to the street barber for a few treats. I am talking about that frustrated 20yr old stay-at-home looking-for-admission sissy that will be taken to the movies and get a few thousand quids spent on her and bleeped overnight. I am speaking to that university pretty girl that has a regular boyfriend she thinks he’s in love with her. He’s been rehearsing Saturday for a week now. He will spike that drink if he has to. He’s not gonna spend his pocket money onShoprite and Filmhouse and have you deny him sex. Nooooo! Winnie the Pooh will not be denied his honeypot. 30 to 35yr old single aunty? You are not left out. You are so desperate now you would do anything for him. Forget valentine! You would give him anal if it feels too lose. You don’t even care he’s married. Disgrace you lots. Absolute embarrassment all of you. You are going to carry your sore asses and all to the church the next day and expect abundant grace? I’m sorry for you.
But this rant might change your mind and your plans for that day. You see the last paragraph and feel repentant. You might as well go out with him yeah? To the orphanage. The old peoples home. Just go to the movies. Have a few drinks and leave him hanging. You deserve to be respected. You are not anyone’s Christmas chicken. Don’t let him fatten you up. Don’t think like a simpleton. You are a fucking woman. A lady…Get treated as such. Have sex on the 16th or whatever day bitch. Just not on the 14th. Have some dignity. Make him squirm. Make him appreciate you. Make him regret taking that alomo/oshomo and any other aphrodisiac he thinks he’s gonna use to make you pay.
I know there are still some Hot nanny goats that this post will ricochet off of. I cant help but be pessimistic. Enjoy the 14th of Feb. I will be with my bowl of popcorn watching the FA Cup. Damn you Jega!!! angry cry

(1) (Reply)

Ungrateful Elements / Valentine's Special: Send nd get A Splendid Reply / 7 Ways To Celebrate Valentine's Day When You're In A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.