Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (31452 Views)

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? / Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 04, 2015
This post is based solely on personal experience.
I have never gone to a campaign rally neither am i rooting for any party. So i advise you comment devoid of bias.
.......................................................................................................................................................................

Few weeks ago, i made a post about APC dropping a leaflets at my gate.
https://www.nairaland.com/2098311/look-what-found-gate-pix

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2038360_20150117124050_jpegb89a06b22af624a56bf4834ad4d297d9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2038361_20150117124617_jpeg45076295e244d44edadf355b6a326702

Fast forward to few weeks later.....

PDP members drove around ikeja throwing macaroni and noodles at the public.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QYSKq0X0y8A/VNF3nIE7_1I/AAAAAAAABUU/1j0f4Ab-tmc/s1600/20150131_185102.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-rCPtWF7csuI/VNF3n9Jq8aI/AAAAAAAABUs/aGcgLNoI81o/s1600/20150131_185235_resized.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JKmG7ssRVjo/VNF3qMWG3kI/AAAAAAAABVA/o5wEX1Dsouo/s1600/Note_20150204_022331_01.jpg[/img]

Who has the better campaign strategy?
You be the judge!

p.s. *i begged a road side trader to let me snap the picture of his macaroni.
So, he held it up my window while i snapped away!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by watered(m): 3:46am On Feb 04, 2015
None of them are worthy of commendation

8 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by msmon(m): 4:06am On Feb 04, 2015
I will give it to APC base on the imagines above!

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Muhammadu Buhari, By Femi Aribisala(Columnist)
www.nairaland.com/2127363/gej-superior-presidential-material-gmb#2127363.3

I’ll Perform Better In My Second
Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan
Assures

www.nairaland.com/2128799/ill-perform-better-second-term#30406396

We Are Not Aware Of Plan For Interim
Government - Nigeria Army

www.nairaland.com/2129048/not-aware-plan-interim-government
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by utenwuson: 5:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Its quite simple! Leaflet telin u the agenda dt ll benefit u and me, tellin us tht corrupt leaders will b tried n JAIL, that my life n urs will be secured, that Job will b created 4 the teaming unemployed youth like my self and the oda ones sharing noodles telling u that there know u re jobless n hungry , so have ds noodles , vote 4 us n get rice wen next we re avn election........ Quite simple

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by utenwuson: 5:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Its quite simple! Leaflet telin u the agenda dt ll benefit u and me, tellin us that corrupt leaders will b tried n JAIL, that my life n urs will be secured, that Job will b created 4 the teaming unemployed youth like my self and the oda ones sharing noodles telling u that there know u re jobless n hungry , so have ds noodles , vote 4 us n get rice wen next we re avn election........ Quite simple

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by utenwuson: 5:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Its quite simple! Leaflet telin u the agenda dt ll benefit u and me, tellin us that corrupt leaders will b tried n JAIL, that my life n urs will be secured, that Job will b created 4 the teaming unemployed youth like my self and the oda ones sharing noodles telling u that there know u re jobless n hungry , so have ds noodles , vote 4 us n get rice wen next we re avn election........Quite simple! Jst that sm people ll take ds personal 4 saying d truth!

11 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by kay1one(m): 6:04am On Feb 04, 2015
So thats the only pdp strategy you've come across? !

11 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Kagame: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2015
There is no need for PDP to share FAQ leaflets to introduce their candidate to the public ,Nigerians know goodluck Jonathan and all his achievements, both personal and public.

In contrast,isnt it surprising that despite being on the ballot since 2003,Nigerians still dont know the man Buhari and what he stands for.?

All I see is a futile attempt to rebrand Buhari to become what he is not.But sorry to burst your bubble,Nigerians still remember!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2015
I used to love APC and whole Febuhari stuffs,..buh now i practically DON'T !!..... because dey just turnd out to be more clueless than i ever thought!! Vote GEJ!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2015
utenwuson:
Its quite simple! Leaflet telin u the agenda dt ll benefit u and me, tellin us tht corrupt leaders will b tried n JAIL, that my life n urs will be secured, that Job will b created 4 the teaming unemployed youth like my self and the oda ones sharing noodles telling u that there know u re jobless n hungry , so have ds noodles , vote 4 us n get rice wen next we re avn election........ Quite simple
UR OWN DON BETTER

10 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
I used to love APC and whole Febuhari stuffs,..buh now i practically DON'T !!..... because dey just turnd out to be more clueless than i ever thought!! Vote GEJ!

Stay Clueless & Confused.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF..yOU NEVER LOVED THE FeBUHARI STUFF..if you did, you ll knw what it stands for.

Bro, Nigeria needs BUHaRI and not APC..BuHaRi is the kinda leader we need now. Forget the crooks he is surrounded with. Buhari won't hesitate to deal with them wen he bcomes president.

Time will make u understand my point better

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by ephemm(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2015
One campaign educates ~ it assumes we are not informed;
The other feeds ~ it assumes we are hungry.

As for me, knowledge is power.

I'll prefer being taught how to fish, than to be given fish.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by chumakk: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2015
APC is far ahead.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Shift that ur early morning hate, somewhere else!! Remember I took a side u knw ,so i ain't confused...
Ariel20:

Stay Clueless & Confused.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by jorlons(m): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:

Bro why the sudden shift to GEJ. What makes you say that? I'm just curious that's all

4 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Then tell me why the man(GMB) is being all so secretive all of a sudden...doesn't that bother u...and now, he waves debates like crazy,even when the APC has been awarded d opportunity to host one....to be honest, it's nt proper..
midolian:
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF..yOU NEVER LOVED THE FeBUHARI STUFF..if you did, you ll knw what it stands for.

Bro, Nigeria needs BUHaRI and not APC..BuHaRi is the kinda leader we need now. Forget the crooks he is surrounded with. Buhari won't hesitate to deal with them wen he bcomes president.

Time will make u understand my point better

6 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by adook1: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
only criminals are with gej

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by midolian(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
vinohh:
Then tell me why the man(GMB) is being all so secretive all of a sudden...doesn't that bother u...and now, he waves debates like crazy,even when the APC has been awarded d opportunity to host one....to be honest, it's nt proper..
bros, na debate we wan chop? GEJ did worse during the 2011 election. Did he participate in the debate? NO ..Was he not sworn in?

I luv their initiative..they now attend townhall meetings frm state to state to interact with people one on one..entertain questions from them and make their agenda clearer. You need to understnd that there is no way the PDP and APC would hv a debate that one party won't cry fouL. They may also end up attacking personalities till the whole thing bcomes childish..and u knw GMB is too honourable for that

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by basty: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2015
I don't know why some people are so daft and clueless.

GOD will make anyone's life like the way GEJ has made Nigeria.
The lives of those people supporting GEJ will witness development Nigeria has witnessed under Jonathan.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Foxycarol(f): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Definetly APC, they not trying to buy nigeria over, but they are telling you what the strategy they will use to bring nigeria back to it former glory. How many day will take 2 finish does macaroni(s)? With the strategy APC is bringing the street won't ve 2 beg for food again, PDP is feeding ppl for a few hours and starving them for years while APC is feeding you for years. Be wise do not be decieved Vote for change. For Buhari come Feburary.
SAI BUHARI

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by pekeyim: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2015
It's a shame the OP is so biased and couldn't really show the truck.

Of course Lagos is not the only city in Nigeria,

#PdP

#GEJ Continuity!!!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Nosurrenda: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2015
APC are buying people with rice but its GEJ till 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Beehshorp(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2015
This election is gonna be like Dis..
Buhari wins
Jonathan is declared winner

APC e-maggots take a long break from the politics section.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by otijah(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2015
See people dey hungry for streets and you are giving them leaflets, what if they don't know how to read? Maccaroni and spices alone will solve their problem for two days
GEJ 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Maczeelly(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2015
A P C

M
Y

VAL

3 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by ShineuEye: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ
The Transformation agenda must continue.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by jayseehe(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by BrosPeter: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2015
[size=15pt]GEJ and PDP Rocks[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) by Damalex4luv(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Like for APC
Share For PDP

33 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / Presidency Shops For New Inspector-General Of Police To Replace Ibrahim Idris / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.