Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) (35192 Views)

Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
What kind of husband does that to his lovely wedded wife regardless of any crime? Really unfair

And what kind of grown woman gets with and marries an already married chronic womanizer and a certified chain smoking drunk?
She has a hand in her predicament Biko
She saw it coming

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by elmajor(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some men are highly irresponsible. This is not the extent to beat a wife, no matter her offence. Is it even right to beat ur lovely wife? Don't marry her if u'd turn her to a punching bag.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Imyourex(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
But I once saw this woman's pic with a different topic on another thread and Fashola's uncle was not mentioned, did anyone else see that thread? Or was it only on my phone?
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by masseratti: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fashola has to prosecute his uncle, this shouldn't be swept under the carpet,its a gross domestic abuse.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Sigo86(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nonybb:
This is how all the Buharists behave. Wife beaters, certificateless, violent, anarchist, denials of women's right, and election riggers We are prepared to march unto of Buhari and end this nonsense

I was waiting 2see smthn like dis... Thank God, d Baboon in u really surfaced. Oya, Enter inside zoo wey u belong.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by cyntiathis: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
It runs in their blood/family. Anything Apc is equal to violence. Gej till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by pinkhill(f): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
the Alhaji in question was labelled as irresponsible, chronic womaniser, unrepentant drunk and a chain smoker.
Rachel Adenuga, who claims to be a close friend of Alhaji Fashola’s second wife, posted the message below on facebook and it has since gone viral.

http://gistyinka.net/domestic-violence-lagos-state-governor-raji-fasholas-uncle-beats-second-wife-photos/[/quote]second wife you said..she has no right to complain if the man is a womanizer...because he was legally married and you still accepted him and like the open market you are i am sure he cant trust you...

but the man beat u sha...the good thing about it is that we ladies now know the side effect of bleaching
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by iiichidodo: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
fa im fi shower im lady this way fi a bery rudebwoy ting not a big man ting bur a bery rudebwoy ting......mi wish she gi'im a bun wiff i and i, show im wi run tinz and tinz nu run wi.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by soulglo: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
SmartChoices:

What kinda woman goes to take pix after spousal quarrels

Go sit in a corner. What the hell is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by 9jauk: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
GOOD FOR HER OLÈ ,WHAT STOPS HER FROM GETTING MARRIED TO AN HUSTLER,SHE DEY LOOK OR FERTILE LAND"

TERRIBLE LOTS CAN YOU SEE THE AGE DIFFERENCE,HIS OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER DAD,LESSONS FOR ALL THE LAZY GIRLS OUT THR LOOKING FOR ARISTO.

THAT'S HOW ONE STUPID OLD GIRL,FORCING HERSELF ON ME KNOWING FULLY I'M HAPPILY MARRIED WITH KIDS,STOCKING ME ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA YOU CAN IMAGINE WITH NAKED PICS (SHE'S MARRIED O WI3 KIDS )

I TOOK MYSELF OFF heR RAIDER IDIOTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by soulglo: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
What did he use on her? This is horrible

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by 76Naira(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
How did he really do this to her?
I am still baffled.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
no man and i mean that no man should lay hands on any woman for any reason....come on..
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Lolamida(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
u will not get justice from nairaland or other blogs. Human rights NGO will handle the case. Take ur evidence there. That is if u don't trust the Nigerian Police Force . Finally , use wisdom when meddling into married couple affairs because the moment they settle, na ur head the wahala go dey! Even the battered lady will turn the matter against you.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by pacharles1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Imyourex:
But I once saw this woman's pic with a different topic on another thread and Fashola's uncle was not mentioned, did anyone else see that thread? Or was it only on my phone?

My brother don't mind them. It has been posted on Linda ikeji blog for over 2weeks now..
They say the woman's name is yejide. Who was beaten by her husband for the sake of infidelity.!! People can lie joor.M

See original story http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/see-what-man-allegedly-did-to-his-wife.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by 9jauk: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
profeth:
no man and i mean that no man should lay hands on any woman for any reason....come on..

If a woman is greedy,that's what they deserve I would personally encourage such person to marry Fashola's Uncle....The Bull dozer,abi na Fine boxer:
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by boujaye: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by MadCow1: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
SmartChoices:

For someone named smart choices, you seem not to understand how those bruises would serve as evidence in court..

This level of assault is no longer a civil matter but a criminal case.

She should make the police take the matter to court.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by bogolobango(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chaaiii see bleaching
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by pacharles1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
gistyinka:
In the viral message posted by one Rachel Adenuaga on social media, the Alhaji in question was labelled as irresponsible, chronic womaniser, unrepentant drunk and a chain smoker.
Rachel Adenuga, who claims to be a close friend of Alhaji Fashola’s second wife, posted the message below on facebook and it has since gone viral.

http://gistyinka.net/domestic-violence-lagos-state-governor-raji-fasholas-uncle-beats-second-wife-photos/

Please people should stop digging up lies and coat it up it good name for it to look attractive.. this story and same photo was posted a couple of weeks ago on Linda ikeji's blog.. Fashola's name wasn't mentioned @all..
The woman was identified as Yejide and was beaten with a belt for infidelity by her husband..

PDP.. pls take it easy with the lies.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
#March4Buhari

See original story http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/see-what-man-allegedly-did-to-his-wife.html?m=1
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by femirichil(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
You r a Fool!We all know domestic violence is not good,but must u drag Gov fashola's name to it...try next time
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Laid2001: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Well, The man in picture looks younger than the Best Governor Nigeria Has.
But Then it is possible your uncle is younger than you are, especially in Nigeria where Granpa and Grand Children will be bearing Children same time.

Haven said that, the man being Fashola's Uncle has nothing to do with BRF and the person involved have not claimed BRF meddled in her personal affairs with her husband.

She is free to sue her husband for battery and should not stylishly try to soil BRF image on this issue at all.

We all know BRF to be a perfect Gentle man!!
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by divaoflife: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
So?How is that our business?Is Fashola's uncle BRF?
People come to this forum to politicise all manner of issues.
So the Alhaji is this and that, yet that woman has remained with him for since God knows when, because she doesn't appear young to me.
Much as I don't support wife battering,if her husband saw a complimentary card and pick his 'boxing gloves'without asking questions,and they have been together for a while,then,I think the woman herself is of a questionable character.
The battering is another issue.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by kenock: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
He is just above the law, this isn't case atall as long as lagos state gov first son is involved, calling fashola uncle on phone for this act is like sending the woman back to village for life or deporting her from lagos, and she wouldn't like that.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by emonye6(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is that just beaten or Change of skin....lmao. You know this is season of change na..she just got bleeped in the eye
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by NobleG1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
SmartChoices:

If you don't understand why she took the pics then you have mental problem.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by bebe2(f): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
SmartChoices:

Oh Lord, don't believe u said dat.

Maybe someone hack ur acct
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
APC is a party for women beaters grin evil people

Say no to women marginalisation - say no to APC

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by toyoutoyou: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
U dey mind the unfortunate being?Oloriburuku omo ibo.
ayokenny37:
you have no brain

ode

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Anything apc is DEAMONIC I have said. From North to Edo State (Go and Die), now the Fasholas in Lagos.
That beast is lucky he didn't pick my call...
The Federal Ministry of Women Affairs must look into this case of "Domestic Violence", cos fashole won't do shyte.
Joe Odumakin and co will not speak up now.
That beast and all others "Women Haters" in apc must be dealt with severely.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by giftiy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
gistyinka:
In the viral message posted by one Rachel Adenuaga on social media, the Alhaji in question was labelled as irresponsible, chronic womaniser, unrepentant drunk and a chain smoker.
Rachel Adenuga, who claims to be a close friend of Alhaji Fashola’s second wife, posted the message below on facebook and it has since gone viral.dis man na boko haram

http://gistyinka.net/domestic-violence-lagos-state-governor-raji-fasholas-uncle-beats-second-wife-photos/
this man na boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.