Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) (35182 Views)

Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by duerap: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
It is a melancholy truth that even great men have poor relations - Charles Dickens.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by 9jauk: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
boujaye:
[size=20pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

Bro well said,have come into conclusion thr is no point of voting they are all the same,Nigeria keeps recycling Rogues,criminals in Power.
....Greedy People if you like pieces each other nakkeddd..

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by udy4real(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
APC E-rats,how far?

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by obaayo2: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good for her, as beautiful as she is,shez a second wife.....this is what happens when women leave men their age that loves them truly amd goes for a ride wt an old fool.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Only a lunatic descends on his wife for something as simple as a complimentary card on her table, I don't think we are being told the full story here.

That being said, I don't condone what he's done to his wife and I think he deserves to be punished for his heinous act.

I know women are capable of pushing one to the edge, but I believe force should be avoided at all cost except as a last resort. Even at that, minimal force & restrains must be exercises, but this right here is just extreme & cruel.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by kunle75(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please our women i beg you all in the name of God,always learn to marry for good reasons,alot of you guys marry for various reasons but this one in question could have married the man base on his affiliation with the GOV i dnt know but i think she should have known this b4 going into the marriage ealier,

Am so sorry for her,and i do hope that the GOV and his entire family will step into the matter help the couple.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
pacharles1:

Please people should stop digging up lies and coat it up it good name for it to look attractive.. this story and same photo was posted a couple of weeks ago on Linda ikeji's blog.. Fashola's name wasn't mentioned @all..
The woman was identified as Yejide and was beaten with a belt for infidelity by her husband..

PDP.. pls take it easy with the lies.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
#March4Buhari

See original story http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/see-what-man-allegedly-did-to-his-wife.html?m=1
Guy go to the area in surulere and hear people talking about it there...
Maybe this is a second beat sef...
apc to like violence and hypocrisy
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
SmartChoices:

What kinda woman goes to take pix after spousal quarrels

Spousal quarrel? Are you insane?

Do you have a sister we can give to Alhaji Fashola to pummel and rip apart?

Fu...cking idio.....t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by bbjummy: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
SmartChoices:

What kinda woman goes to take pix after spousal quarrels

That is terrorism, brutality, cruelty and wickedness in d highest order.
He needed to have wrestled with a man as himself who would have taught him a lesson and not a woman. Weakling kawuai!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by simdam500(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fashola brother What fash business?

Abeg no spoil his reputation... fash is a gentle man.. if u feel we don't know his uncle name... he doesn't worth been news and should be dealt with appropriately...
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
She's young enuf to be his daughter sef undecided
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
bbjummy:

Was she tied there?
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nonybb:
This is how all the Buharists behave. Wife beaters, certificateless, violent, anarchist, denials of women's right, and election riggers We are prepared to march unto of Buhari and end this nonsense
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin everytin is politiks now, nawa oo
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Modesayo:
The man is a bastard,who does he think he is for doing this to another human being....i hope the woman has a good family to take it up...He is related to the governor&SO Bleep WHAT? angry
But that was why she married him.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by simdam500(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
hazyfm1: HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND TRIED

hazyfm1: HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND FRIED
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
bbjummy:

He needed to have wrestled with a man as himself who would have thought? him a lesson and not a woman. Weakling kawuai!
That is what u get when u rush in for the money. Others are warming up for their permanent seats.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by bbjummy: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
SmartChoices:

Was she tied there?

Go ask her if she was tied there
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Neplusultra:
She's young enuf to be his daughter sef undecided
hahaha grin cash and fame woo.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by hazyfm1: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
simdam500:

I concur
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by sylve11: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
SmartChoices:

No its a terrorist attack sowie

nairaland o! grin grin grin cool
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Faints shocked shocked shocked

One human being did this to another?

Faints again.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by about2wed(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Is this story real?.
If the story is perfectly real, the man suppose to be charge for infringing on human right, inhuman act and lastly should be test for Madness.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
So this woman can't even defend herself, Na waoo....She ought to have fight back atleast for her life.

Women who are victim of domestic violence should learn to fight back, because its your life at stake.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nigerian marriages na waya o!
If these PSYCHO NAIJA dudes are not forcing the women to suck BLOKOS and swallow HOT AND SOUR AKAMU in born-again marriages, they are pummeling their women black and blue like SHARIA GOATS! shocked

Na wa ooooooooooh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by 100Cents: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=18] APC CHANGE [/size]

Violent party
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Solomon30: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Let the women beware! The Holy Bible enjoins men to love their wives as Christ love the church and gave his life for it- Eph 5:25, 28 & 29.
Wickedness and arrogancy runs with the Fasholas. Let's thank God for education in the life of BRF, he probably would have added to the womanizing, drunkenness, domestic abuse etc.
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Totfulguy: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
SmartChoices:
So the next thing is to pose for camera abi?

This is the sickest post I have ever read...You are sicker than Fashola's uncle. Eeeeeew!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by SeanDada1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
@poster: please goggle and contact violence against women in Nigeria (VAWIN)
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by cytellProperty: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
APC - Asiwin Progressives Congress. So this is the "CHANGE" they are clamouring for. Ok now!!!
Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you want to hear the real story about this man go speak with his first wife
Her story will fill 5 magazines

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage / Perfectly Timed Disaster Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.