Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

-B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / -B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! (1022 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

-B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
-B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!

INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015.

The successor to the out-going Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega has been nominated.

The In-coming INEC chairman is Prof Nazim Olufemi Mimiko, a professor of Political Science and International Relation and a former VC of Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State.

The embattled Prof Jega will be officially proceeding on his three months terminal leave with effect from March 1, 2015 in compliance with the civil service procedure.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: -B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by Orunto: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
GOOD!!!!
Re: -B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
olaxco2f:
-B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!

INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015.

The successor to the out-going Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega has been nominated.

The In-coming INEC chairman is Prof Nazim Olufemi Mimiko, a professor of Political Science and International Relation and a former VC of Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State.

The embattled Prof Jega will be officially proceeding on his three months terminal leave with effect from March 1, 2015 in compliance with the civil service procedure.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
source or I don belive it

(1) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / 2015 Elections: Is INEC Using Card Readers Or Not? Read What INEC Has Concluded / Wamakko Accuses NSA Of Plot To Rig Polls In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.