Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Confusion In Islam(a Muslim Just Confirmed Dat D Hadith Is False) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Confusion In Islam(a Muslim Just Confirmed Dat D Hadith Is False) (648 Views)

A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False / Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Islam(a Muslim Just Confirmed Dat D Hadith Is False) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
D hadith is all abt d lustful life of muhammed

A 9 Years Old Child by gatiano(m): 4:21pm
Finally, i got you! if you go through my posts, you will find out that i'm anti-hadith. hadith was made by fake muhammadand abu bakr in cohort with the christians and jews. Muhammad (saw), that wonderful blackman was in no way a beast.

Now, you may face the arabs and the white arab ass kissing blind africans who follow the muhammadism religion and not in anyway Islam.
Empiree Rilwayne001 Abuamam Zeezahbee YourMain tartar9 tola9 gationo just revealed dat he does not believe in d hadith and its false. Lol, confusion in islam.
Re: Confusion In Islam(a Muslim Just Confirmed Dat D Hadith Is False) by gatiano(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
The original prophet, The real Muhammad murdered devils, he sliced unrighteousness in its troat, He put an end to slavery and brought forth freedom and equality, He brought respect back to the women. He held the devils back for another 1000 years in their filth and dirty progress.
The hadith is a way of getting back at him. Every or Most of white skin people, non-black people hate the real Muhammad (saw). Africans following them are inordinance and immitator of that which is unrighteous, however, they (blacks) following the arab white untrue religion can't be blamed, because they are blind.

The hadith is a way of blinding the black people. they the arabs have now falling deep down locked in their own very deception. if the blackman drops the hadith at 12 o clock and just follow the true Quran, by 2 o clock, there won't be boko-haram.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
D hadith is all abt d lustful life of muhammed

A 9 Years Old Child by gatiano(m): 4:21pm
Finally, i got you! if you go through my posts, you will find out that i'm anti-hadith. hadith was made by fake muhammadand abu bakr in cohort with the christians and jews. Muhammad (saw), that wonderful blackman was in no way a beast.

Now, you may face the arabs and the white arab ass kissing blind africans who follow the muhammadism religion and not in anyway Islam.
Empiree Rilwayne001 Abuamam Zeezahbee YourMain tartar9 tola9 gationo just revealed dat he does not believe in d hadith and its false. Lol, confusion in islam.

(1) (Reply)

My Take On President Elect Handshake With Non-muharam / How To Please Allah Azza Wajalla (suratul Ma'idah Vs 35) / 76yr Old Emir Of Katsina Marries 14yr Old Without Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.