Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically (3195 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Mar 17, 2009
Habiolah!!!

big Daddy!!!

lollabey!!!

clemcykul the nutty professor!

I think Ill go crazy!
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Afam4eva(m): 4:08am On Mar 17, 2009
I want to meet the following people:
Tpia: I want to know dis lady that behaves like a man. You cannot beat her to an argument.

Mr Crackles: This guy has been stepping on my toes.It's either dis guy is a cultist or he takes crack to save his life.

Osisi: I want to know dis lady that will never let the Igbo culture go down the drain.

Seun: World renowned webmaster, sory Nigerian renowned webmaster. I don't know if he has other hobbies other than nairaland.

Afrocynical: This guy is the story of a pot calling a kettle black. He uses the word "Ethnocentrism" to save his life. He calls you a tribalist when actually he's one of the few tribalist in nairaland without a title.
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by asha80(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2009
Ikeyman00

This guy's comments is something else.
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by CrazyMan(m): 1:22am On Mar 19, 2009
Since I've already met the great one, I don't really feel like meeting anyone. But if I must meet, someone, maybe two or three more members and they must be females. I think they already know themselves.
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2009
MrCrackles, how far?
gabby waiting to hear from ya.
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Ogbeide99: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2009
any female on the eastern united states. i believe there are pretty scarce for here(md,de,pa,nj,va,ny and maybe ny ,  :p
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by larayat(f): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2009
every nairalanders,
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Lax75(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hmm, folks I would love to meet

RSA: So I can flog the dude like a malu

Becomrrich: Kai, who wouldn't want to meet the president elect of the New Republic of Benin.

Seun: To give props where props is due for Nairaland.

Lawyer: I got a boat load of questions for you, and gratitude too smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by MrCrackles(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2009
afam4eva:

Mr Crackles: This guy has been stepping on my toes.It's either dis guy is a cultist or he takes crack to save his life.

Hehe! cheesy

Dont take me too serious at times!
grin
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by quest003: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
larayat only
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Epi: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2009
Tina and Ike oops Sorry, I meant Mukina nd iice. Hey Mukee, i am going to be in Gambia, let's meet nuh!

I'll be spending a day with Fatoo and her family. so she can give you the direction. I have one question to ask you. What say you?

1love
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2009
I'd want to meet seun to acquire the secret of Nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by yme1(f): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2009
i wan see everybody wey i love
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Iranoladun(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
I'd like to meet d good, d bad & d ugly. Seun Osewa - to know how he came abt Nairaland, Sistawoman, Mrcrackle, sissy,Debosky, spikedcylinder? Becomrich? Tpia
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by jamace(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2009
Everybody has contributed to the making of Nairaland. Therefore, I want to meet all, particularly Seun, the Presido of this great country. grin
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2009
Kobojunkie,Grafikdon,Romoe,Presido,Pres-elect,Youngies,uju-joan,Toshman,iice,Ikamefa,adeboo,almond-joy,Islander and Toyosi.
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by teissys(f): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2009
cool
I have already met several. That's enuff
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Dammyray(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2009
yea it will be nice top naija,s
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by dgreatrock(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2009
My guy crackles how far now? so we no fit see?
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Gabry(f): 9:36am On May 20, 2009
I do not want to see Seun cause Seun is comin to see me so he is da welcome hia! grin
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by nnemak(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
@MrCrackles

Who are those people in your profile pix?
they sure look like po-r nstars. which of them is you? (not an insult)
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 23, 2010
Seun
Ms. Potato
Ochungal
BK.Babe97y
Mandingo
Adolfee

[size=2pt]Na2Day (so i can throw cake @ his azs)[/size]

and many others. . . but mainly those I listed tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by MsPotato(f): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Seun
Ms. Potato
Ochungal
BK.Babe97y
Mandingo
Adolfee

You are very most welcome to Malaysia sweety kiss Did I tell u my 1st love was for jamaican's and Nigerians came 2nd? grin tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by bkbabe97y(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Seun
Ms. Potato
Ochungal
[b]BK.Babe97y

Mandingo
Adolfee[/b]

Just to warn you: I'm hard to resist! You set eyes on me you wont wanna leave until u "experience" how comfortable my mattress can be! Just warning u. . . .

We're from the same city, so, dont worry, maybe oneday some genie will grant ur wish! grin
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by 190: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Seun
Ms. Potato
Ochungal
BK.Babe97y
Mandingo
Adolfee

wen ure ready lemme welcome u 2 UK kiss
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2010
LOL! Thanks you guys! I feel so loved kiss
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by spikedcylinder: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2010
Oh I met him i.e my first response. smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Oh I met him i.e my first response. smiley

and . . . . c'mon girl, spill! wink cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Topic

Guys
Seun
r231
Omo Ibo cool cool
Jay Bee
Davidylan
MBJ
Sauron
Kobojunkie (I dont know it he's a she sha)

Ladies
Ebonyeyes
Ifyalways cool
Spykedcylinder
Chaircover
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by kolaoloye(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
Olaadegbu
Olabowale
KunleOshob
Goodass
Ogaga4Luv

Kunbee
Patwhizkid
Kody
Ikamefa
Ifyalways

Amigoz
Spikecylinder
Gabry
hbabe and of course
my first queen- Wunmilyn kiss
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by spikedcylinder: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

and . . . .  c'mon girl, spill!  wink  cheesy

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A University Certificate Found In Element Road, Ibadan / Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! / Scorpio - I'm New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.