Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically (3148 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 26, 2010
@Topic

I honestly don't wanna meet anybody

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2010
@ Spikey

Ahhh . . I see! cool
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by spikedcylinder: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Spikey

Ahhh . .  I see! cool

Lol! I can edit my post now, bah?cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2010
lol grin

Oya na, my 'amebo' has been satisfied! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by 190: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2010
jennykadry:

@Topic

Throws toilet roll on Jenny's Fore head!! angry
Re: Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically by denzel2009: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2010
jennykadry:

@Topic

shocked shocked shocked See me grooming my moustache hoping to meet you and make more babies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Leaked : Part 2 – Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape / History And Facts About The Cullinan Diamond / They Had A Boat Cruise Party And Their Boat Capsized(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.