Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married (1848 Views)

You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Fineboi2(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
You find out your lover is getting married
Do you
1:show up at the wedding and make a scene
2:don't attend just move on with your life
3:wear a wedding gown and join them at the alter
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
My first love just told me she's getting married.

First time an Uchiha actually shed a very tiny tear(the size of a pea).

However, the Uchiha are strong and know the Universe would provide someone much better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Dyt(f): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
It actually depends on which level my hormones are
I can do anyth but certainly won't kill
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Tymax(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol. That's why it's good to have "clean" breakups. To avoid drama on your wedding day.

As for me, I won't even attend. Don't wanna answer questions from friends.
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Enegod(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dyt:
It actually depends on which level my hormones are
I can do anyth but certainly won't kill
anything like cutting off his koboko? angry
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Dyt(f): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Enegod:
anything like cutting off his koboko? angry

I am only a sweet nag not violent
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Show up on the scene of her wedding is my name written on her forehead, or our individual destinies are cast together on landmine stones?

Even if caterpillar come to carry me go there I go turn to bulldozer grin power jam power smiley
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Enegod(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dyt:

I am only a sweet nag not violent
I see undecided
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Dyt(f): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Enegod:
I see undecided

Bend to the middle
kiss
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
UchihaMadara:
My first love just told me she's getting married.

First time an Uchiha actually shed a very tiny tear(the size of a pea).

However, the Uchiha are strong and know the Universe would provide someone much better.
Obito kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Enegod(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dyt:

Bend to the middle
kiss
sounds romantic...undecided
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by obito: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:

Obito kiss
You called me
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 12, 2015
Yareey:

Obito kiss

That brat! Never call me Obito again, I am Uchiha Madara.
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 12, 2015
UchihaMadara:

That brat! Never call me Obito again, I am Uchiha Madara.
I agree Madara > Obito until he went tranny undecided

Itachi still the best Uchiha tho cool
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 12, 2015
obito:
You called me
I can't believe Obito has a fan here lipsrsealed
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Yareey:

I agree Madara > Obito until he went tranny undecided

Itachi still the best Uchiha tho cool

Itachi is okay, but he's still a candle in the sun; he's no Madara.
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by obito: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Yareey:

I can't believe Obito has a fan here lipsrsealed
Why shouldn't he?
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
obito:
Why shouldn't he?
Rin bullshit ofcourse, his winy ass made me dislike Naruto.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2015
show up
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
I will show up at the wedding , a scene but to make the groom urinate on his suit. grin

then I will move on
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by obito: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Yareey:

Rin bullshit ofcourse, his winy ass made me dislike Naruto.
Do not judge someone until you learn to know them

Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2015
obito:
Do not judge someone until you learn to know them
So I should not judge him untill I become obsessed with a dead kid who friendzoned me for a another 20 years ago. Obito is a pedophile who isn't mentally stable. I don't want to learn them thank you very much undecided
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by obito: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2015
Yareey:

So I should not judge him untill I become obsessed with a dead kid who friendzoned me for a another 20 years ago. Obito is a pedophile who isn't mentally stable. I don't want to learn them thank you very much undecided
You are welcome very much.

But,...
When you see a loved one die in ''your very before'', you can come back and let us have this conversation again.

I am not justifying his actions though, they were ''in-humane'' though, but the story was told for a reason. See the lessons from the story, mi young lady.
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2015
obito:
You are welcome very much.

But,...
When you see a loved one die in ''your very before'', you can come back and let us have this conversation again.

I am not justifying his actions though, they were ''in-humane'' though, but the story was told for a reason. See the lessons from the story, mi young lady.
They ninjas man

Itachi had to kill his whole family, Sasuke saw his parents killed by his brother the list goes on and on. Obito was just a lame nigga grin
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by obito: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Yareey:

They ninjas man

Itachi had to kill his whole family, Sasuke saw his parents killed by his brother the list goes on and on. Obito was just a lame nigga grin
And you definitely know what happened to Sasuke after he saw that,... He was no longer the lovely young brother he was. It took losing his arms in battle with his best friend to bring him a little closer to being human.

Well, Itachi is a ''prodigy'' so he had more mental control.

So you see mi lady, do not judge him by the surface actions wink
Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2015
obito:
And you definitely know what happened to Sasuke after he saw that,... He was no longer the lovely young brother he was. It took losing his arms in battle with his best friend to bring him a little closer to being human.

Well, Itachi is a ''prodigy'' so he had more mental control.

So you see mi lady, do not judge him by the surface actions wink
Sasuke wanted avenge his family by killing those who harmed them. He never lost his mind and attempted to put the whole world in a dream world. Also losing your entire family is way worst then losing a childhood crush who friendzoned you.

There is no excuse to justify Obito sob story other then Kishi's horrible writing skills but that's about it.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out Your Lover Is Getting Married by obito: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yareey:

Sasuke wanted avenge his family by killing those who harmed them. He never lost his mind and attempted to put the whole world in a dream world. Also losing your entire family is way worst then losing a childhood crush who friendzoned you.

There is no excuse to justify Obito sob story other then Kishi's horrible writing skills but that's about it.
Lol,. Ok ma

whatever floats your boat
cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Date & Marry Just One Patner In A Lifetime / What Does She Really Want?? / Photo: Ladies Choose Wisely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.