Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

My View On President Johnathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On President Johnathan (973 Views)

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On President Johnathan by akpur1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanjo/Atiku had 8 years but couldnt fix power!!! Fashola and Tinubu had 16years in lagos they couldnt fix all the roads in lagos and couldnt give lagosians portable water to mention few. GEJ has spent 5years + as President of over 170m people and they want him to overnight turn Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names, Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is stupid e.t.c. But... (1) He built 150 almajiri schools. Yet Goodluck is bad. (2) He revived railway that was comatose for over 28yrs. Lagos- Kano route,Lagos-Southern Ogun air condition train route,Ajaokuta-Warri standard gauge route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra- city train routes,Makurdi-PH airconditioned train route, Abuja- Kaduna standard guage route. Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage route ongoing. And about to kickstart Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route. Yet Goodluck is bad. (3) He established 12 federal universities.Yet Goodluck is bad. Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km). Benin- Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu-Abakaliki, Onitsha- Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West road, Parts of PH- Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing. Yet Goodluck is bad. (4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 5) He dredged River Niger..Yet Goodluck is bad. (6) Improved power supply from 2500mw to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 7) He revived the automobile industry with the new automobile policy spurring Nissan&Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..Yet Goodluck is bad. (cool He remodeled airports to international standard,built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos,Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..Yet Goodluck is bad. (9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI) bill past leaders refused to sign..Yet Jonathan is bad. (10) He revamped the agricultural sector. Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes-FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice production.Yet Goodluck is bad. (11) He gave women 35% affirmative to women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever female Chief Justice of Nigeria.. Yet Goodluck is bad. (12) He was able to contain the outbreak of Ebola disease.. Yet Goodluck is bad. (13) No more long queues at filling stations..Yet Goodluck is bad. (14) Nigeria manufacture her first ever locally made drone.. Yet Goodluck is bad (15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers. Yet Goodluck is bad. (16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..Yet Goodluck is bad. (17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar-- CNN..Yet Goodluck is bad. (18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair & credible election in the history of the country (2011 election). Yet Goodluck is bad. (19) He does not interfere with the electoral and judiciary system.Elections in Imo, Anambra,Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly..Yet Goodluck is bad. (20) Under his government,political assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past. Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, FunshoWilliams,Marshall Harry, Aminisoari Dikibo,Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola,NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe and his wife Abigail Igwe? In whose governments were all these murdered? I can go on and give you about 100 high profile political assassination in Obasanjo's civilian rule alone..Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so unacceptable to you. (21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police for free and fair elections and some bad eggs still complain that he is not working. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER. I hereby challenge anybody to bring forward the achievements of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND PUNISH THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. VOTE GOODLUCK, VOTE PDP ,VOTE GOOD FUTURE OF YOURSELF, MYSELF AND OURSELVES

1 Like

Re: My View On President Johnathan by Eofclub: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chisos?? So hepatoxic

1 Like

Re: My View On President Johnathan by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
i now believe that GEJ ison nairaland
Re: My View On President Johnathan by ibkgab001: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
okkk

Re: My View On President Johnathan by ibkgab001: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
lollll

1 Like

Re: My View On President Johnathan by Kennywills7(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: My View On President Johnathan by 0700Jesse(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ has tried., he's not like forging-and-lying technocrats like Buhari!
Re: My View On President Johnathan by egift(m): 12:15am On Feb 12, 2015
0700Jesse:
GEJ has tried.

And now it is time to head back to Otueke. He have no new ideas and Nigerians cannot endure further failed leadership and his incompetence.

The wind of Change is here.

1 Like

Re: My View On President Johnathan by 0700Jesse(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2015
egift:

And now it is time for him to head back again to Aso rock. He has new ideas and Nigerians can continue with further successful leadership and his competence.

The wind of Change is Jonathan .

yes yu are right!!
Re: My View On President Johnathan by Trut(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2015
I challenge all APC/GMB supporters to list only 5 achievements of GMB as military president.

I will give 5 million to anyone who can list them.
Re: My View On President Johnathan by Adminisher: 1:09am On Feb 12, 2015
Trut:
I challenge all APC/GMB supporters to list only 5 achievements of GMB as military president.

He met astonishing unbelievable short and medium term loans and paid up without devaluing the naira.
Great support to local manufacturing in two years which was discontinued by the IBB regime - talk to PZ, UAC, Flour mills, Dangote, Honeywell, Cadburys, Nestle and so in. If not for Buhari those companies would have gone under in the 80s and they won't be on the stock exchange now
The armed forces were equipped and trained. There were three major military exercises witnessed by Idiagbon
Corruption was eliminated, not reduced, eliminated.
The western world was stood up to. No paying of fake loans, we will honour medium term loans but we will not devalue our currency and we were doing it.
Drug smuggling and financial crimes were zero.
Naira was 1N to $1 throughout a period oil prices were low.
Refineries were working at 80% capacity.
The power sector had a plan and average blackout rate was less that 3 hours a day....but NEPA had a development plan
The railways were so developed they were taking refined products from refineries to the markets before PPMC built the pipelines to carry refined products.
All the river basin development authorities were working.
The external affairs minister during a previous regime Muhammed even suggested that Nigeria develop atomic bombs. Such was the power and vision the country had

It is only the uneducated below-forty generation in Nigeria who dont read anymore but would rather do facebook that does nit realize that Nigeria was better in all indices in the 80s. All because they are showing you trains and airport buildings. All the problem with Nigeria started with IBB after they overthrew Buhari, IBN messed up and was almost overthrown and had to hand over to Abacha whilst pretending to be handing over to Shonekan.
People like Jonathan would not even know much about what was happening because he was essentially a village youth just moved to the city then after his first degree. Not very exposed to the larger happenings in society

1 Like

Re: My View On President Johnathan by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 12, 2015
egift:

And now it is time to head back to Otueke. He have no new ideas and Nigerians cannot endure further failed leadership and his incompetence.

The wind of Change is here.
where did that brother got his 6000mw from? Hope he is not dreaming o..
Re: My View On President Johnathan by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 12, 2015
Trut:

funny,see person wey never chop wan give out 5m..people deceiving people
Re: My View On President Johnathan by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 12, 2015
God bless ur brain broda,though I didn't support u giving a reply to him but some goat are better enlightened...atleast those who didn't know will know now!! Oga 5m,here u have ur answers o,if na ur family house u wan sell tAke pay up,we go wait collect am o
Adminisher:

He met astonishing unbelievable short and medium term loans and paid up without devaluing the naira.
Great support to local manufacturing in two years which was discontinued by the IBB regime - talk to PZ, UAC, Flour mills, Dangote, Honeywell, Cadburys, Nestle and so in. If not for Buhari those companies would have gone under in the 80s and they won't be on the stock exchange now
The armed forces were equipped and trained. There were three major military exercises witnessed by Idiagbon
Corruption was eliminated, not reduced, eliminated.
The western world was stood up to. No paying of fake loans, we will honour medium term loans but we will not devalue our currency and we were doing it.
Drug smuggling and financial crimes were zero.
Naira was 1N to $1 throughout a period oil prices were low.
Refineries were working at 80% capacity.
The power sector had a plan and average blackout rate was less that 3 hours a day....but NEPA had a development plan
The railways were so developed they were taking refined products from refineries to the markets before PPMC built the pipelines to carry refined products.
All the river basin development authorities were working.
The external affairs minister during a previous regime Muhammed even suggested that Nigeria develop atomic bombs. Such was the power and vision the country had

It is only the uneducated below-forty generation in Nigeria who dont read anymore but would rather do facebook that does nit realize that Nigeria was better in all indices in the 80s. All because they are showing you trains and airport buildings. All the problem with Nigeria started with IBB after they overthrew Buhari, IBN messed up and was almost overthrown and had to hand over to Abacha whilst pretending to be handing over to Shonekan.
People like Jonathan would not even know much about what was happening because he was essentially a village youth just moved to the city then after his first degree. Not very exposed to the larger happenings in society
Re: My View On President Johnathan by egift(m): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2015
0700Jesse:
yes yu are right!!

It only a psycho that modify someone's comment to misrepresent what he said. Most Jonathan's supporters lack the capacity to make their own deductions and comments.

Change is here and no modifying my comments will stop it.
Re: My View On President Johnathan by 0700Jesse(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2015
egift:

yu edited my comment and i did yurz nigga., never even thought that shit would work!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Gen M.buhari Wife And Daughter,and Other Intresting Pics. / A Soldier With A Rifle Cannot Claim To Be Under Equiped : Badeh / Jonathan Gave Us Money—lagos Igbo Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.