Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,723 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode (55934 Views)

Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / The Heart And Soul OF Nnamdi Kanu - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Ndlistic(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called on president Muhammadu Buhari to release the Director of pirate radio, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested on Saturday by Nigeria secret police, the Department of State Services (DSS). Fani-Kayode took to his Facebook and twitter pages few minutes ago to post the message below.

"I call on @MBuhari to release Nnamdi Kanu. It is unlawful to keep anyone in detention for more than 3 days without charging him to court."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/656069071285428224

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by donTbone(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
issorite lipsrsealed
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by rozayx5(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
its hard to call Nigeria a zoo. but every where u look . it seems like a zoo cry

a northern governor said a few months ago after a bh attack that "only" 5 people.died sad

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
not here to defend anyone but that doesn't mean i will keep mute either, becux the society is one of d factors that determines how our lives revolves. On my perception Kanu's actions weren't not only unlawful in a county that its Unity is the central Problem of the decade, due to some political reasons and vice versa, Kanu's actions are also triggering the ignorant youths of these country to engage in disrupting our dear Country, according to their religious, political e.t.c. views about the current Administration (i agree partially).
However the Reason for his arrest is Not JUSTIFIABLE. But a persons like Kanu whose advocates speaks on behalf of many, there should be Respect attached to his prosecution not like some common criminal.

God bless the citizens of these great Nation. There is Time for everything. The notherners won't be able to oppress the Igbos when is God's Time. Igbos should believe in a better tomorrow

God Bless Our Country
Say Yes to Our Unity.
Say No to War.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by oziegbep(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Story for the gods........

6 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by OEPHIUS(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by QuotaSystem: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
FFK the devourer of Ibo laps... grin

From Bianca Ojukwu, to Adaobi Kate Uchegbu, to the current Patience Chikwendu ...

Femi likes his ibo women nice and fresh just like Nnamdi Kanu...no wonder he is lending his voice...

In fact.. I quotasystem also call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu angry

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by chimerase2: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
undecided
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by hob(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na which line FFK go use call Buhari...Airtel,MTN or GLO

I tire 4 dis guy,he doesn't remember he aint relevant again

75 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Tunami(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
some people that are clamouring for war dont knw that war is a very bad thing.

15 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by MyMouth(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Who takes ffk serious? Even his babe sees him as a clown!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by HERSLEY(f): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Seconded...

4 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by allytinted: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
who is ffk?

12 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Naijji: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nigeria is gradually sinking.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by kossyablaze(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
At my level I still find it hard calling 9ja a zoo buh seems like itz up to my neck now.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Super1759: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
More to come.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by DelticStephEn(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.
Noise Maker.
Nothing will Happen to Nnamdi Kanu
all d FG is doing is Just Initial Gra gra.
Mandela did worst.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by neolboy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Femi sef knows the danger of keeping him arrested. Duara of fulani shey u dey hear

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
We Biafrians do not want any SABO to speak for us.

We are capable to handle our case.

Fani face your ministry. Ok?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ellabooz(f): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
I am beginning to see reasons why many people don't like this man. He is very bold, courageous and fearless.

The likes of Falani or falana will say the opposite in order to get ministerial position but guess what? He was ask to lick the ass of a midget in kaduna and he took off.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by CR77(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
cheesy Buhari is scam

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Leyemoshood: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Why should he be released?

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by efilefun(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dnuel:
We Biafrians do not want any SABO to speak for us.

We are capable to handle our case.

Fani face your ministry. Ok?

You capable of handling your case and your DIRECTOR had been in detention for almost a week (Wednesday), not a common protest on the streets had being noticed except the noise you all keep making online like your Biafra will be created in space... Ordinary chest beater... You dudes should take your war to DSS office lets see how many of you will come back alive to tell us the story. mtcheeeew

Bunch of Pained and aggrieved Igbo PDP members who got stabbed again some days ago when PDP zoned presidency to the north again....lmao

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by onyepapa(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
The only yuroba man with balls the others are slaves
I forgot to add fayose

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Lincoln275(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by naijapips02: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
clowns everywhere. angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by omusiliyu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Is that Bleaching girl Kanu's sister?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ibkgab001: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
parrot again... see them ooo SPACE BOOKERS@ 2:46PM.COM

omusiliyu:
J
naijapips02:
clowns everywhere. angry
Lincoln275:
onyepapa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by khassy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
this man is the perfect definition of a dunderhead angryangryangry

6 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Hysmady(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
oziegbep:
Story for the gods........
Olamide is dat you?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters / Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.