Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions (18890 Views)

INEC To Deploy 753 Personnel For Rivers Elections On Saturday / INEC Holds Supplementary Elections On Saturday In Imo, Taraba & Abia / Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by Maccoy1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
atlwireles:
Did John Kerry not see this report, before he issued his pretentious statement. Americans make una fear God. Nigeria will survive beyond 2015.
it's because the foreign ministers has come out to indirectly warn them

1 Like

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by Kennywills7(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
conscript1967:

Nigerians will apreciate GEJ if and when GMB wins and the nation is plunged into the draconian darkness that GMB and his croonies are selling to us as change.
By God's grace it won't work

1 Like

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by adrusa: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Interesting. A study conducted a whole month before elections concluded that INEC was not ready. It is like JAMB releasing exam results one month before conducting the exams.
Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by free13: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
INEC was never ready for this elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by Samunique(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Badgers14:

You gotta understand Sir, the "State Department- representing the US governemnt" issued the statement expressing the disappointment in postponing the election. This statement issued here was made by NDI and NRI they are "NOT " a representative of US government. They are independent organization. Spot the difference sir, dont get them all mixed up. Cheers!!! grin grin grin
Thanks!!!!

But i still not yet understand their stance.
Awon alagabagebe. America with hypocrisy grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
God go take time punish that yeye jobless clueless illiterate just like Buhari moderator that keeps banning me for no jst cause from now till GEJ finish his tenure in 2019, AMEN.

PoiZON

1 Like

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by Aegon(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Mods Front Page

Yet the intellectual daydreamer chiamanda says her indifference has now turn to anger. When a society celebrates fantasizers over informed facts u get nigeria.
Don't mind that attention seeker. Soyinka and Achebe didn't seek attention like this. They are the true intellectuals, This strange woman is just an usurper.

1 Like

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by queensmith: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
How can people be happy about this? This isn't a victory? There is no excuse for this nonsense! It wasn't decided yesterday that elections were meant to hold on the 14th! He's had more than enough time to prepare!

Aegon:
Don't mind that attention seeker. Soyinka and Achebe didn't seek attention like this. They are the true intellectuals, This strange woman is just an usurper.

Her epistle was rather bizarre - couldn't figure whether she was criticizing GEJ or praising him . .. . . ..probably her intentions. . . .
Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by Sajio(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2015
Nigerians should wake up and say no to APC's propaganda over our amiable president Gej!! ts high time we wake up and see things in a different dimension.. Gej has been vindicated all the way by God grace on him.... Obj came with a propaganda of gej training snappers. b4 Gej could respond, God use Obj's daughter to lambast him.....
SAnusi.... came with a propaganda of N49.8b, N20bn. Etc. now PWC has cleared the air, all propaganda from APC...
APC painted Gej in the postponement of the Feb14th election...... again God has use ppl to clear the air for Gej... All APC propaganda will fail cos to whom God has chosen No man can curse,,, God I thank you for your grace upon Gej also for opening my eyes that I joined light and not the Agent of darkness.... Nigerians plz let's be Factual in our judgement... don't sell ur vote nor conscience by falling in the hands of this propagandist(APC).
God bless Gej...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by Sajio(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2015
Gej all the way....

1 Like

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by titi50: 2:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Father thank u for revealing the truth. we believe in this nation and so God stand for us and will help us out of those who want to destroy its name..
One Nigeria, we believe in this nation
we will get there one day
and one day, we will sing d song
from east, west, north and south
we are one
and will defend our father land
........#GEJ4NAIJA

1 Like

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by Ifebazz(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2015
We don't need US based organisations to tell us that, just go to any nearest INEC office to see the number of people seeking their PVC and you would know.

1 Like

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by Ibrahym(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
emiye:
Survey conducted btw Jan. 15 -Jan. 20 .

A lot has happened, 3 weeks after, if there was no election shift, PVC collection will still be ongoing till tomorrow, trainings will be concluded, after the survey over 140,000 card readers had been delivered, the only outstanding card readers awaiting delivery as at ladt week were redundant card readers in the event a card reader fails in a polling unit.

TANoids should not justify rubbish

Exactly. The survey was conducted in mid January and lots of things had changed.
But overall, I think it was ok to postpone due to d lots of residual issues.

1 Like

Re: INEC Wasn’t Ready For Elections On Feb 14 - US Institutions by Chubosky: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
On my way to walk on Friday,around Maryland,I saw some guys selling the film produced by AY " 30 Days in Atlanta" .i bought one for #300 even though I was told to bring #500.At home I watched and enjoyed the film.However what I don't know is wether it was a pirated copy that has already flooded the street of Lagos or the original one ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. / Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? / Edo 2020: "Turn Out En-Masse And Vote Obaseki"- Atiku Urge Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.